Author Topic: Question for Ron  (Read 2421 times)

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Question for Ron
« on: August 29, 2006, 03:34:20 PM »
Ron, have you heard anything about how Chris Cormier is doing.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Question for Ron
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 03:35:25 PM »
Ninjas stole Chris' crack!
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 03:36:23 PM »
i can answer that , I am a good friend of Chris and he is back home in Cali taking it easy. I believe he has the new madden so that basically takes up most of his day.
L

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 03:37:41 PM »
Ninjas are smoking Chris' crack and playing his video games as we speak.
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 03:39:12 PM »
alexxx wats your beef with cormier? 99 Uncrowned Mr. O!!!
L

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 03:42:19 PM »
Chris is the official Worlds Laziest Trainee! He could of secured a second place finish and maybe even win the Olympia had he followed Dorian Yates training and intensity but noooooo why become number one when you can be the also ran guy. Wasted potential.
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 03:43:46 PM »
You havent heard the last from him, he is younger than Freeman remember!!
L

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 03:56:47 PM »
You havent heard the last from him, he is younger than Freeman remember!!

Freeman has the mental edge.
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 03:58:23 PM »
Freeman has the mental edge.
Well.... Freeman has never been as sharp as Cormier tought...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 04:00:37 PM »
Well.... Freeman has never been as sharp as Cormier tought...

You mean Cormier at his peak. How many times a century does this phenomenon occur? Most corelate to the eclipse of the sun.
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 04:01:47 PM »
I think Cormier looked pretty fucking ripped at the ASC last year

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 04:07:43 PM »
Why so much Hate,everyone here goes on about this Pro and that Pro and knocks the shit out of them for no reason and talk trash about them when these guys have Nothing to do with your lives.                                                                                                               Arnold is old Ronnie has bad calves Chris is lazy King is fat so what.Some Pros compete because they like competing nothing to do with money good for them Smarter for knowing the prize money is shit,it's time to start hating on Promoters and Joe and Ben they have all the money and truly look like SHIT.IMO.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 04:25:36 PM »
Why so much Hate,everyone here goes on about this Pro and that Pro and knocks the shit out of them for no reason and talk trash about them when these guys have Nothing to do with your lives.                                                                                                               Arnold is old Ronnie has bad calves Chris is lazy King is fat so what.Some Pros compete because they like competing nothing to do with money good for them Smarter for knowing the prize money is shit,it's time to start hating on Promoters and Joe and Ben they have all the money and truly look like SHIT.IMO.
Meltdown.

I know about Cormier. I have an inside source who I just spoke to yesterday who told me he was hanging with Saturday. Let me fill everyone in...

He told me he went over to Chris crib all up around 11...he said Chris was all up on his cell phone romancin some ho saying things like..."...awww come on girl dont trip..you know you is be my one and only...you know u be my babygirl boo..." after that Chris put the phone down and it blew up again...it has been confirmed Chris' new hip/hop ringtone is "..let your shoulder lean...let your shoulder lean let your shoulder leeeaaannn..." I guess he answered it and said something along the lines of...I dont remember it was something according to my source like..." awww wassup babygirl baby boo...what u is be doin? word...awww you be driving Keisha to get stuff for shcoo'...tru tru...awww you know I be all fin to call you later...dont trip why u gotte be all trippin...you know you is my baby boo..." Something like that.

I guess after that he hung up and called up some ho and started a conversation like this..."Ay wassup babygirl baby boo...I was just thinking about ya...you know I be always thinking about ya....aww I be just chillin...wat u be wearin rite now baby boo...you gonna come over to see me, boo? No, I be fin to make somtin to eat...a homey hungry as a muthfka up in here...huh? awww you be gon play games, huh...naaa you know you be my boo...no I dont talk to her no mo'...she be a trick and dats on the real, yo..."

Then he hung up and I guess when he hung up...his phone rang again with another hip/hop ringtone which was confirmed to be..." I knooooow you see it I knoooow you see it its like eeny- meeny- miny- moe..." then I guess Chris answered the phone and started talking to someone about them...being his "boo" and him telling them to "not trip" and how "he gon be gittin all swole fo you baby boo" and pretty much thats all that happened. Otherwise he said he's fine...just onhis cell phone mackin w/ bitches/hos...sending out text messages like "wat u be wearin rite now boo i miss you boo" and watchin a little B.E.T. in between...

So yea, looks like buisness as usual with Chris. Not much has changed. Anyone have any questions about him? I can call my contact and find out details.
?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 06:13:06 PM »
Meltdown.

I know about Cormier. I have an inside source who I just spoke to yesterday who told me he was hanging with Saturday. Let me fill everyone in...

He told me he went over to Chris crib all up around 11...he said Chris was all up on his cell phone romancin some ho saying things like..."...awww come on girl dont trip..you know you is be my one and only...you know u be my babygirl boo..." after that Chris put the phone down and it blew up again...it has been confirmed Chris' new hip/hop ringtone is "..let your shoulder lean...let your shoulder lean let your shoulder leeeaaannn..." I guess he answered it and said something along the lines of...I dont remember it was something according to my source like..." awww wassup babygirl baby boo...what u is be doin? word...awww you be driving Keisha to get stuff for shcoo'...tru tru...awww you know I be all fin to call you later...dont trip why u gotte be all trippin...you know you is my baby boo..." Something like that.

I guess after that he hung up and called up some ho and started a conversation like this..."Ay wassup babygirl baby boo...I was just thinking about ya...you know I be always thinking about ya....aww I be just chillin...wat u be wearin rite now baby boo...you gonna come over to see me, boo? No, I be fin to make somtin to eat...a homey hungry as a muthfka up in here...huh? awww you be gon play games, huh...naaa you know you be my boo...no I dont talk to her no mo'...she be a trick and dats on the real, yo..."

Then he hung up and I guess when he hung up...his phone rang again with another hip/hop ringtone which was confirmed to be..." I knooooow you see it I knoooow you see it its like eeny- meeny- miny- moe..." then I guess Chris answered the phone and started talking to someone about them...being his "boo" and him telling them to "not trip" and how "he gon be gittin all swole fo you baby boo" and pretty much thats all that happened. Otherwise he said he's fine...just onhis cell phone mackin w/ bitches/hos...sending out text messages like "wat u be wearin rite now boo i miss you boo" and watchin a little B.E.T. in between...

So yea, looks like buisness as usual with Chris. Not much has changed. Anyone have any questions about him? I can call my contact and find out details.
hahahahaha bockhead in usual form as always that had me going too!!!
L

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 06:16:11 PM »
Meltdown.

Wicked! I was waiting for that!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 02:09:17 PM »

In the new MD...in Cormier's probably FINAL collumn...there is a staged pic of him in the hospital in one of those gowns in his bed....ON THE CELL PHONE!!!

I swear they snapped that pic for me since we know MD's staff read these boards.

Hahahaha...it's classic! I need someoen to scan it and post it...gordiano?
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 03:04:24 PM »
i can answer that , I am a good friend of Chris and he is back home in Cali taking it easy. I believe he has the new madden so that basically takes up most of his day.

LOL!

I beat him last night at Madden 07!
HAHA, RON.....

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 06:11:17 PM »
PIMP ;)