Author Topic: Monster Quads!  (Read 36512 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Monster Quads!
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2006, 11:27:07 AM »
Serious question Mike...why photoshop the pic ???  That's like a cardinal sin around here.

i didn't yemini.................. ..

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2006, 11:31:56 AM »
Serious question Mike...why photoshop the pic ???  That's like a cardinal sin around here.

Don't know if Mike can answer that himself.  Maybe you have to ask a psychiatrist or a psychologist. 

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2006, 11:32:32 AM »
hey  >:( he's 42, he has money (just because someone works as a trainer, doesn't mean he doesn't have money elsewhere  ;)) we don't live in an apartment (we now have a townhouse), Florida is beautiful (Massachusetts is a dirty state), he truly doesn't take this stuff to seriously (one who does would never get off the computer), he has a very good life (I'm in it!  ;D Ok sounded conceded but hell, I make it fun), and steroids...you guys all have this bizarre conception that he takes multiple kinds, shoots them daily and in massive doses ... he doesn't. 

You all rag on him for looking like he does, and with that said, I'm going to guess that you are all the same height (6' 1 1/2") and have much better physiques and far bigger legs, because only those who are would know how hard it is to train at that height with such long legs.  I am sure that all of you who can cast such judgement (slander and insult) are in far better condition at the same height. 

And with that said, I invite all you getbiggers at that such height and size, that can be compared to or better than Michael, to please post your own pictures so that I can see how much better you are than he.  :D   (Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there aren't any getbiggers here that don't have a better physique than Michael.  I just want to see those who are over 6'1" that have better physiques than Michael and like to put his down.)

I'm sure there will be no such pics posted.  ;)

you 2 are such pathetic bodybuilding groupees.

mike is on everyone in the sport's sack.  you jump to his defense constantly.  making up excuses for his shitty legs.  how about - he doesn't train them?  bingo!

he faked his pics lady.  you guys need to seriously get a life.  mike's become abig joke here since his great last place finish.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2006, 11:38:03 AM »
you 2 are such pathetic bodybuilding groupees.

mike is on everyone in the sport's sack.  you jump to his defense constantly.  making up excuses for his shitty legs.  how about - he doesn't train them?  bingo!

he faked his pics lady.  you guys need to seriously get a life.  mike's become abig joke here since his great last place finish.
I'm sorry you don't have a nice girl to watch your back Anal.  Althought with a name like Anal Iceman Lubeth there is no reason to wonder why you don't.  But enough is enough with your petty jealousy.  You are quite pathetic with your rambling of the same topic.   ::)
:D Weee

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2006, 12:03:48 PM »
i think were missing an obvious question here...why the hell is he stood in the shower fully clothed ???

id rather see one of cheri in the shower any day ;)
8) B.B.C. 8)

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2006, 12:09:44 PM »
I'm sorry you don't have a nice girl to watch your back Anal.  Althought with a name like Anal Iceman Lubeth there is no reason to wonder why you don't.  But enough is enough with your petty jealousy.  You are quite pathetic with your rambling of the same topic.   ::)

enough is enough?

you and your lastplaceman are the ones posting fake pics and defending them.  just admit it already mike- your shower pic was faked and you got caught.  youe been a big pissant since you lost that last show.  starting with people, acting all aggressive.  just stfu already and quit being such a glory hound until you acctually accomplish somthing in life.

Chadwick Mower in 2008

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2006, 12:11:28 PM »
enough is enough?

you and your lastplaceman are the ones posting fake pics and defending them.  just admit it already mike- your shower pic was faked and you got caught.  youe been a big pissant since you lost that last show.  starting with people, acting all aggressive.  just stfu already and quit being such a glory hound until you acctually accomplish somthing in life.

what was faked about the shower pic? i popped many a woody to that pic.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2006, 12:12:02 PM »
i think were missing an obvious question here...why the hell is he stood in the shower fully clothed ???

id rather see one of cheri in the shower any day ;)
Ya know, that question I can't answer.  lol  That photo was taken as a joke for someone else, not getbig.  He just posted it after the fact.

and york, pictures of me in the shower? lol, that won't happen again.  :)   or should I say "better not happen again Mr. Arvilla".  >:(

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2006, 12:13:51 PM »
Ya know, that question I can't answer.  lol  That photo was taken as a joke for someone else, not getbig.  He just posted it after the fact.

and york, pictures of me in the shower? lol, that won't happen again.  :)   or should I say "better not happen again Mr. Arvilla".  >:(

then he said it wasnt photoshopped.  then hedge hog caught him and he was embarassed and got all pissey.

tell him to spend less time on the computer and more time at leg day.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2006, 12:30:56 PM »
then he said it wasnt photoshopped.  then hedge hog caught him and he was embarassed and got all pissey.

tell him to spend less time on the computer and more time at leg day.
Like I said prior, that pic was taken as a joke to someone else.  "I" am the one who photoshopped it.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2006, 12:31:47 PM »
Like I said prior, that pic was taken as a joke to someone else.  "I" am the one who photoshopped it.
the shower pic?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2006, 12:32:06 PM »
the shower pic?
Yup, I did it for a joke to the person we originally was sending it to, not getbig.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2006, 12:41:02 PM »
so that's not your body?
I'm not talking about my shower pictures silly.  I am talking about the one of Michael.  lol

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2006, 12:43:02 PM »
I'm not talking about my shower pictures silly.  I am talking about the one of Michael.  lol
so the pics of you in the shower is real?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2006, 12:44:36 PM »
so the pics of you in the shower is real?
unfortunately, yes.  lol

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2006, 12:45:35 PM »
unfortunately, yes.  lol
good stuff, why do you say unfortunately, you look hot in that pic, i've popped many a woody to that pic.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2006, 12:47:56 PM »
good stuff, why do you say unfortunately, you look hot in that pic, i've popped many a woody to that pic.
thanks and ewwwww.  lol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2006, 03:45:54 PM »
But, at the end of the day, he still 40+ year old, who rents an appartment, calls himself a "personal trainer", lives his life through GetBig and looks like crap...in spite of loading up on mass quantities of steroids!  His greatest life accomplishment is placing third in some no-name show

And Mikes accomplishments are of course nothing compared to salmons accomplishments, which are... ?
Q

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2006, 08:47:52 PM »
Cheri, I'm 6'1 and have calves bigger around than that guy's thighs.

Speaking of calves, does mike even TRAIN calves?  He looks like one of the guys that never trains legs that I like to laugh at.

It's all amatuer bodybuilding anyway.  In the grand scheme of things, who gives a damn that the guys looks like hammered shit?  I'm sure he's a legend in his own mind, though...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2006, 06:33:33 AM »
Cheri, I'm 6'1 and have calves bigger around than that guy's thighs.

Speaking of calves, does mike even TRAIN calves?  He looks like one of the guys that never trains legs that I like to laugh at.

It's all amatuer bodybuilding anyway.  In the grand scheme of things, who gives a damn that the guys looks like hammered shit?  I'm sure he's a legend in his own mind, though...
I believe I asked for pictures, not just someone saying they are over 6'1":
... I invite all you getbiggers at that such height and size, that can be compared to or better than Michael, to please post your own pictures so that I can see how much better you are than he.  :D   (Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there aren't any getbiggers here that don't have a better physique than Michael.  I just want to see those who are over 6'1" that have better physiques than Michael and like to put his down.)

But you know what Ego?  You are right, he is just a legend in his own mind.  He's not looking to be a legend in anyone else's.  He just enjoys posting his progress.  There are some here that look like he looked in the beginning (70lbs heavier) who, laugh as you will, found some inspiration in his achievement and posted such.  And those posts meant more to Michael than the "you look great" posts.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2006, 07:55:52 AM »
I believe I asked for pictures, not just someone saying they are over 6'1":

But you know what Ego?  You are right, he is just a legend in his own mind.  He's not looking to be a legend in anyone else's.  He just enjoys posting his progress.  There are some here that look like he looked in the beginning (70lbs heavier) who, laugh as you will, found some inspiration in his achievement and posted such.  And those posts meant more to Michael than the "you look great" posts.

So...

Why is Arvilla a sticky on the Picture Board when nobody else is?

Why not TA? Why not dadwad? Why not Bast? Why not garraeth? Why not HERACLES? Why not '_______'(fill in blank with member of choice)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2006, 07:58:53 AM »
So...

Why is Arvilla a sticky on the Picture Board when nobody else is?

Why not TA? Why not dadwad? Why not Bast? Why not garraeth? Why not HERACLES? Why not '_______'(fill in blank with member of choice)

YIP
Zack
I believe the "Getbig Contest" is a sticky already Hedge.  :)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2006, 09:06:07 AM »
I believe the "Getbig Contest" is a sticky already Hedge.  :)

Yeah, that's cool.

But why is Arvilla a sticky on the Picture Board when nobody else is?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2006, 09:19:00 AM »
Yeah, that's cool.

But why is Arvilla a sticky on the Picture Board when nobody else is?

YIP
Zack
Do you get off on repeating yourself Hedge?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2006, 12:33:13 PM »
Do you get off on repeating yourself Hedge?

No, you didn't answer my question, you referred to a sticky about the Getbig contest.

So I repeated the question.

Again:

Why does Arvilla have a sticky about his progress, when nobody else does on the Picture board?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise