Author Topic: NICE ASS!!!!  (Read 7714 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: NICE ASS!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2006, 08:50:19 AM »
You know beserker you could start a thread with nothing but page after page of the most hate filled crap and as long as you included pictures of hot female ass I would always stop and look..:) hmm that seems like an idea, next time I want to bash someone I will include a naked shot to see what response I get..:)
nothing wrong with that... I sure would like it if some others would do the same.  I know there are people who won't read the posts, well, so that's their wish.  no biggie, but now hot ass!!!!!  We can just as well take the converstion that way  ;D mmmmmm-ya..... and if someone feels like commenting on the post, cool...  I get to sit here read with a nice view. :)  If not, there's still the nice view   8)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 09:37:10 AM »
i believe that if the pics bring more people to the topic, then you sir are a great educator of the getbig masses.  Kudos

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 09:40:47 AM »
nothing wrong with that... I sure would like it if some others would do the same.  I know there are people who won't read the posts, well, so that's their wish.  no biggie, but now hot ass!!!!!  We can just as well take the converstion that way  ;D mmmmmm-ya..... and if someone feels like commenting on the post, cool...  I get to shit here read with a nice view. :)  If not, there's still the nice view   8)

really fucking smartest thing I have read here in weeks.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 09:42:52 AM »
yeah, kinda sad but true

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2006, 09:43:24 AM »
really fucking smartest thing I have read here in weeks.
All except for the part where I said, "shit here" instead of "sit here"  :P

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 09:44:06 AM »
we dont judge

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 12:01:04 AM »
"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority to set brush fires in people's minds"  -- Samuel Adams
repeat this!