Author Topic: WHO IS THIS BIG AWESOME FUTURE CHAMPION?  (Read 11886 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: WHO IS THIS BIG AWESOME FUTURE CHAMPION?
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2006, 09:06:42 PM »
what kind of person gets "ankle chaffing"?

lol
someone who is constantly on his knees ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2006, 01:11:28 AM »
haha he thinks he's smart.

oi candidate why cant we see your chest in that picture? or your arms.. or your traps!!

shutup candidate.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2006, 12:11:01 PM »
haha he thinks he's smart.

oi candidate why cant we see your chest in that picture? or your arms.. or your traps!!

shutup candidate.
the t-shirt is a xxxl. that is why.  i cant fit my shoulders into anything else.....while the rest of me could fitinto a single or double xl
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2006, 01:25:40 PM »
the t-shirt is a xxxl. that is why.  i cant fit my shoulders into anything else.....while the rest of me could fitinto a single or double xl

Your shirt is xL at the biggest, according to you your bed would have to be like foor feet tall, hahah your delusional and melting all over like the ice cream cone in your hand that you stop eating paying attention to because your being owned..hahahahah get your life together hahahahaha
L

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2006, 05:58:47 PM »
Your shirt is xL at the biggest, according to you your bed would have to be like foor feet tall, hahah your delusional and melting all over like the ice cream cone in your hand that you stop eating paying attention to because your being owned..hahahahah get your life together hahahahaha
ummmm   that bed is about 4 feet tall brotha.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2006, 02:58:50 PM »
umm....are you retarded?   these guys called my outfit somethng a "wigger" would wear. and i said black people dont dress like me... so how am i a wigger?

and yes, obviously i am not black. but should that stop me from associating myself with black people? no.      shut your racist asses up.    i bet most all of you are outspoken liberal types too who try to bach on conservatives and call them all okies and stupid rednecks...... you are a bunch of fuckin hyypocritical mother fuckers that dont believe in shit.   go educate yourselves.

Too bad you're not black... you'd have an excuse to be fucked up.