Author Topic: Osama Bin Hitler VS. Booty-Qaeda  (Read 3493 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Osama Bin Hitler VS. Booty-Qaeda
« on: September 06, 2006, 04:53:44 AM »
FLIP"I want justice. And there's an old poster out West, I recall, that says, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive.'" [President Bush, on Osama Bin Laden, 09/17/01
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."--George W. Bush 2001-09-13
--------------------------------------------------------------------
FLOP“I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him… I truly am not that concerned about him.” [President Bush, Press Conference, 3/13/02 ]
"I don't know where he is. I have no idea and I really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."--George W. Bush 2002-03-13
--------------------------------------------------------------------
FLIPNow Bush Compares Osama to Hitler and Lenin... "Bin laden and his terrorists' allies have made their intentions as clear as Lenin and Hitler before them... The question is 'Will we listen? Will we pay attention to what these evil men say?.. America and our coalition partners have made our choice: we're taking the word of the enemy seriously."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Osama Bin Hitler VS. Booty-Qaeda
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 05:12:33 AM »
"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
-- U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Osama Bin Hitler VS. Booty-Qaeda
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 06:14:23 AM »
mmm cameltoe, breakfast of champions