Author Topic: Unbelievable sight in the gym!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15692 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Unbelievable sight in the gym!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 01:40:16 PM »
get a damn  camera phone!!!!
you are gay.

Bulldogs

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 01:56:41 PM »
Ummm...who cares?

Maybe he had money.  That alone is reason enough for a chick to be with a dude.

So what else is new???

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 02:09:19 PM »
yeah, I am 6'3 and 245 pounds.  When I was skinnier like 190 pounds, much more chicks would hit on me...not so sure if girls like the whole muscle thing.  Maybe they are scared they are going to get beat down in some sort of 'roid rage' thing...  Most chicks (i assume) like those gay looking guys from Abacromie and Finch comercials, or those gay ass OC shows and what not. 
Hey now.
you are gay.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 02:18:53 PM »
i'm in the middle of training back and in walks in the most unbelievable piece of ass i've ever seen 36DDD-24-38 long, dark hair awesome face and French and about ten minutes later she starts "working out" with some geek who i assume was her boyfriend, 6'0" 170lbs. doing quarter reps on the Flex hack squat with a monstrous 3 plates on each side, how do nerds like this get bitches like this, is it all money?

The geek no doubt is 100 times better looking than Sarcasm. hahaha Go eat a pizza fat boy! hahaha

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2006, 02:26:26 PM »

how do nerds like this get bitches like this, is it all money?

Simple. 98% of guys out there won't approach a woman like this. They talk themselves out of it as they cross the room. "Oh she won't like my (fill in the blank), she probably want a guy who has more (fill in the blank) so by the time they approach her... they don't.

Leaving these girls for nerds like me.  ;D
and keep moving!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2006, 03:00:01 PM »
I just treat em like shit. it always works ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2006, 03:03:45 PM »
Ya i dont get dudes who bring their gfs to the gym. If you're one of the bigger guys ok, or if you have a real good physique sure. but most of the guys i see with their gfs are the 160 lbs guys who are total fags. dont they realize this is the perfect opportunity for their gf to pick up a hotter guy!?? 

Thats why my bitch stays at home.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 03:16:15 PM »
Ya i dont get dudes who bring their gfs to the gym. If you're one of the bigger guys ok, or if you have a real good physique sure. but most of the guys i see with their gfs are the 160 lbs guys who are total fags. dont they realize this is the perfect opportunity for their gf to pick up a hotter guy!?? 

Thats why my bitch stays at home.

So you're saying that you keep your girl at home because the other guys at your gym are better looking than you? Epic self owning.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2006, 03:18:26 PM »
So you're saying that you keep your girl at home because the other guys at your gym are better looking than you? Epic self owning.

Hahaha Beener must be Sarcasm's little brother.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2006, 03:56:08 PM »
Any pics that you might have taken with your camera phone sarcasm :P

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2006, 03:57:17 PM »
Any pics that you might have taken with your camera phone sarcasm :P
i should have but this phone of mine you have to get within like a foot of someone to get a decent pic.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2006, 04:02:28 PM »
We appreciate your effort and consideration :P

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2006, 04:07:59 PM »
Most women dont give a shit about guys with muscles.  At my gym in Palm Beach Co.  FL, most of the girls who I see in the gym care what they look like, not their men.  If you think muscle gets women you think wrong, sure a few like it, but most could care less. South Florida has some of the most beautiful women and I rarely see them with a large muscular guy.  Women want guys to be into them and less into themselves. 

this is so true, hardly anywomen like guys with any decent amount of muscle and if your reason for going tot he gym is scoring women then that is just plain wrong. Harden up and focus on getting bigger.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2006, 04:11:25 PM »
this is so true, hardly anywomen like guys with any decent amount of muscle and if your reason for going tot he gym is scoring women then that is just plain wrong. Harden up and focus on getting bigger.
hahahaha, i don't go to the gym to look at women but it's kind of hard to ignore a dark haired French chick with one boob as big as her waist and one of the nicest asses i've ever seen, i don't care how hard you THINK you train it's impossible not to notice that.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2006, 04:57:27 PM »
By not spending so much time posting on boards hoping to find a spot to put "owned", "Monster", "monstrous", "meltdown" ... Like you're any bigger anyway... we saw your toothpick pics hater...

Where are his pics, damnit???!!!!!

Lisa

bigfisk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2006, 05:07:07 PM »
ok, "big fisk", hahahaha, how about this, maybe i'll create a username with "big" in the title so people will think i'm huge.

No I don't think she would really care what your user name is. Plus if you went up to her and said "hi my name is big sarcasm" she would just go "but your 5 foot 2"

ha ha

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2006, 05:10:34 PM »
Yeah, you know what I mean.........

You hear lesbian, you think "fucking hot", but then reality kicks in, and you say, "fucking shame". Then, your start to wander about the things they do to each other and this huge fucking smile takes over your face.
Yea see the truth is gordiano...and I think you would agree as most real players here would...it seems like most women are two beers away from being a lesbian anyway...right?

Women are the only creatures who can flip a coin and decide their sexuality. Most of them are part time lesbians in college or after a few shots and a few beers...

Word!
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2006, 05:38:15 PM »
yeah, I am 6'3 and 245 pounds.  When I was skinnier like 190 pounds, much more chicks would hit on me...not so sure if girls like the whole muscle thing.  Maybe they are scared they are going to get beat down in some sort of 'roid rage' thing...  Most chicks (i assume) like those gay looking guys from Abacromie and Finch comercials, or those gay ass OC shows and what not. 
Hey now.

Well of course they are into the faggy boys. That's what is "in" right now. Look around, TV shows, Music, Movies, Magazines, etc,. It all about the fads. I swear, the fucking guys look so fucking rediculous. Fucking pants below their hips, tiny shirts showing off their 12 inch arms, long nappy 70's hair, just totally gay. But it's cool, because it's the fad..... ::)

It's hard for me to find clothes. Everything is made for 130 lb metrosexuals.

HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2006, 05:40:01 PM »
Yea see the truth is gordiano...and I think you would agree as most real players here would...it seems like most women are two beers away from being a lesbian anyway...right?

Women are the only creatures who can flip a coin and decide their sexuality. Most of them are part time lesbians in college or after a few shots and a few beers...

Word!

Fo' shizzo Blockhizzo.

Funny how that works.
HAHA, RON.....

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2006, 05:42:53 PM »
70's hair rules.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2006, 05:59:48 PM »

Word!

GIRLS GONE WILD!!!!!

Lisa

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2006, 06:56:48 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2006, 07:24:14 PM »
Most women dont give a shit about guys with muscles.  At my gym in Palm Beach Co.  FL, most of the girls who I see in the gym care what they look like, not their men.  If you think muscle gets women you think wrong, sure a few like it, but most could care less. South Florida has some of the most beautiful women and I rarely see them with a large muscular guy.  Women want guys to be into them and less into themselves. 

It depends on what you mean by "with muscles". It's been my experience that women don't like big meatheads with 20% bf and holding water. Women like LEAN. If you are 170 and lean or 230 and lean you will get a ton of ass. When I am at my absolute BEST,which is about 230 and SUB-10% I have to beat women off with a stick, it's truly ridiculous. But when it's the dead of winter and I'm well over 250 full into a bulking phase, not even close.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2006, 07:37:25 PM »
As far as talking to a really hot chick goes.....I was always of the mind what's the big fvcking deal? So she blows you off, Are you going to run home crying or something? The thing is once you get a couple of real Hammers under your belt it gets easier, because that intimidation factor is gone.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2006, 07:41:33 PM »
As a personal trainer....I have seen the majority of the bangin hot chicks in the gym married or involved with a dorky guy.....I still haven't figured it out other than money and they feel that is security....In other words the politically correct term is security...But I call it long term prostitution..... :o
Watching The Haters