Author Topic: Chicago 9/7 - Be careful  (Read 7469 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Chicago 9/7 - Be careful
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2006, 07:58:26 AM »
. . . I find you by far the most entertaining poster on the board,

:'(

R

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2006, 03:45:26 PM »
gee, thanks for scaring the shit out of an already scared shitless naton that lives in fear already! 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2006, 04:44:48 PM »
:'(

stella, you're already my favorite poster, and if you posted as much as 240 does, I'm sure you'd be the most entertaining poster too.

Pretty good save, right?  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2006, 08:32:34 PM »
gee, thanks for scaring the shit out of an already scared shitless naton that lives in fear already! 

i didn't mean to do that - just sharing the rumors which are really bad right now.  it's probably nothing... but if someone had warned NYers about something, they might have been more aware that day.  They might have gotten the hell out of both buildings the second plane 1 hit.  After all, all the way until the towers fell, a calm voice was on the intercom telling everyone to go back to their desks, that everything was fine.

At the same time, the OEM (Office of Emergency Mgmt) told its own team the buildings were coming down a full 15 minutes before they did.  Monster choosing who lives and who dies :(

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2006, 12:00:15 AM »

seriously what does your wife think of all the time you waste on this shit? don't you have better things to do with your time? not trying to be a prick, but it seems like a pretty bleak way to live life. waiting for the horsemen to come. and then when they don't picking a new day for it to happen.....
Go Big Red!!!

Brian Peppers

• Getbig II
  • "Hi Mom, This is Mark Bingham...
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 02:49:29 PM »
i live in chi - this was sent to us at work. probably nothing. doesnt affect me.

OEMC – Office of Emergency Management and Communications

Traffic Advisory – September 5, 2006

As the City of Chicago conducts its mass evacuation drill - the first ever to be held in a major city - several streets will be closed for a period of time on Thursday, Sept. 7, 2006. To minimize inconvenience to those who travel through the area where the drill will be conducted, these closures are being released so residents, motorists and pedestrians can adjust their travel plans accordingly.

As of 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 7, Des Plaines Street will be closed from Madison Street to Adams Street. Because of the role Des Plaines Street plays in shunting westbound traffic away from Madison Street, also closed will be the eastbound lanes of Madison Street from Halsted Street to Des Plaines Street, as well as the Kennedy Expressway exit ramps at Monroe and Madison streets.

Closures taking effect at or after 3:30 p.m. on Sept. 7 will be Wacker Drive from Madison Street to Adams Street and Monroe Street from Franklin Street to Halsted Street. At this time, the Lower Wacker entrance and exit ramp at Monroe Street also will be closed. These closures are not expected to last past 7 p.m.

There also will be intermittent closures of Canal, Clinton and Jefferson streets at Monroe Street during the drill, with traffic allowed to pass through Monroe periodically.
You believe me, don't you

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 10:22:49 PM »
normally i think 240 is full of shit... but...

I just felt like saying what's on my mind because I'm bored and what not.

On Monday I found this thread and info elsewhere on these predictions. On Tuesday all day during my classes and just sitting in one of the school "resturants" staring at the table I had the worst sinking feeling that something bad IS going to happen.

But then on Wednesday (about to end in an hour here - Central Time) I was fine. Nothing bothered me. I smiled more than normal. I thought, well nothing's going to happen tomorrow. Afterall, there is no terrorism aspect to the drills. The tests on 9/11 were about the exact situation that happened. The tests on 7/7 were about the exact situation that happened. These tests, as far as I know, are purely just "if we need to evacuate." (If anyone knows or if I missed something, please fill in this blank based on these tests: "We are having test evacuations under the situations that would arise if ____" )

But just now as the East Coast turns over onto 9/7, that sinking feeling is back 10 fold and my blood has run cold. I looked up a map of where the Sears Tower is and the streets surrounding it to find where exactly the tests are according to an email post above. The 9:00 evacuations are a couple of blocks away from the Sears Tower. However, the evacuations at 4:00 make a L shape leading away from the Sears Tower. I meerly interpreted this as the _ part of the L being where the Sears Tower falls toward, and the | part of the L is the main road everyone would be running from. But that is just my imagination creating my own conclusion and working backward (Please don't call me a troll or something - I know skeptics use that line but it fits for my explaination).

So...anyway. Now that I've told that to someone who might give a crap (my girlfriend won't listen to any of this stuff, but hasn't really stated her position on it), here is my ultimate reason for posting:

9/7 is nigh - be careul if it is true
Chadwick Mower in 2008

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2006, 12:03:23 PM »
It's Sept. 7th, has anything major gone down in Chicago yet?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2006, 12:08:27 PM »
oh my god! noo check the news quick!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2006, 12:09:03 PM »
Of course if nothing happens, you can always say it was just coincidal eveidence, but if something did happen, the claimant can say 'See how I knew this already". A no loss situation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2006, 12:47:05 PM »
the terror drills are planned for 3 pm chicago time, and evacuees are going to be marched around the Sears tower.  it's probably just being cautious, and I pray nothing happens. 

Coincidentally a bin laden tape allegedly showing the planning of 911 is released today. Hmmmm.... released via webcast, just a day after Bush lumps in conspiracy crazies with al quida recruiters.  maybe it's real (although it looks like the fat faced fake OBL), maybe it's meant to coincide with Bush's new rants that OBL is the scary enemy (remember when his rhetoric was that OBL didn't matter?), or maybe it's part of something bigger. 

The thought of a Chic attack came from people in the military who are wise to what really happened on 911, who got a shitload of chem suits and other supplies, all leaves cancelled for 9/7 on, who wanted to let america know these weird terror drills always took place the exact same time as an attack.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 02:47:13 PM »
the terror drills are planned for 3 pm chicago time, and evacuees are going to be marched around the Sears tower.  it's probably just being cautious, and I pray nothing happens. 

Coincidentally a bin laden tape allegedly showing the planning of 911 is released today. Hmmmm.... released via webcast, just a day after Bush lumps in conspiracy crazies with al quida recruiters.  maybe it's real (although it looks like the fat faced fake OBL), maybe it's meant to coincide with Bush's new rants that OBL is the scary enemy (remember when his rhetoric was that OBL didn't matter?), or maybe it's part of something bigger. 

The thought of a Chic attack came from people in the military who are wise to what really happened on 911, who got a shitload of chem suits and other supplies, all leaves cancelled for 9/7 on, who wanted to let america know these weird terror drills always took place the exact same time as an attack.

I just watched the new "Bin Laden tape". Isn't Bin laden supposed to be fairly tall? I noticed that when he walks by others, he's about the same size (height) or maybe an inch or so taller........I thought he towered over people? I may be wrong........if he is 6'4" to 6'6", he should stand out a lot more. Unless everyone around him was part of the Afgan bball team.......
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 02:54:24 PM »
I just watched the new "Bin Laden tape". Isn't Bin laden supposed to be fairly tall? I noticed that when he walks by others, he's about the same size (height) or maybe an inch or so taller........I thought he towered over people? I may be wrong........if he is 6'4" to 6'6", he should stand out a lot more. Unless everyone around him was part of the Afgan bball team.......

bin Laden died in 2001, reported in every world media except the US.

however, if the 300 million americans knew this, support for the war would drop to lower than its current low levels.  Defense/intelligence spending would be cut.  Repubs culd not win a sack race much less the house/senate.

Bin laden's 2001 confession tape was an obvious fake - he gained 50 pounds, lost 6 inches of height, and got a nosejob for the tape.  Same with the next tape, which appearaed on 2004 election eve, where he confessed again and endorsed Kerry for president.  Monster coincidence?   

The new tape is the same thing.  It was released via webcam so the quality and frame rate is questionable.  Also he has that fat face, the wrong height... it simply ain't him kids.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2006, 03:58:21 PM »
does anyone have a link to where i can see this tape

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2006, 04:28:51 PM »