Author Topic: Salaries?  (Read 10988 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Salaries?
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2006, 08:12:53 AM »
I will be making 20 000 000 $ dollars per movie very soon and after that the rate will triple.
just push some weight!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2006, 08:27:17 AM »
I will be making 20 000 000 $ dollars per movie very soon and after that the rate will triple.
I'll split it with you.  :-*

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2006, 08:29:31 AM »
I'll split it with you.  :-*

What you're going to split is your shorts in half.
just push some weight!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2006, 09:42:35 AM »
Once again....thread goes to sh#t.  Stick with real salaries.
Oh...Monica!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2006, 10:08:25 AM »
I say.....Mind you're own business...Bitch!

Big worm...hahaha.  Such a monster tool!  I am sure he lives in his momma's basement making 23 grand with a 1982 civic.  Such a same.
But you are right, I SHOULD mind my own business, especially in a "GOSSIP and OPINIONS" forum!  Brutal intelligence right there, jackass.
you are gay.

Alex23

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2006, 10:12:36 AM »
How about promoting shows? Does John Lindsay makes any money out of all the NPC amateur he promotes here in California? I think he does.

Not sure about the guest posing being part of most supplement contract. I was involved with the SJ show promotion 3 years ago and paying the guest poser was direct to him, not to the supplement company. I was surprise how little he was getting after tax...

shit I'm better off making 150k doing software engineering in Silicon Valley...

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2006, 10:52:26 AM »
im not so sure all jays gues posings are in the muscletech contract. You can go to his site and try to book him for appearances if you are a legit promoter or store owner.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2006, 01:55:01 PM »
Big worm...hahaha.  Such a monster tool!  I am sure he lives in his momma's basement making 23 grand with a 1982 civic.  Such a same.
But you are right, I SHOULD mind my own business, especially in a "GOSSIP and OPINIONS" forum!  Brutal intelligence right there, jackass.
Hey guys...what do you do for a living...oh yeah..how much do you make?  I'm the tool???

You're a fluffy one my friend! Next topic will read,,my cock is 3 1/2 inches fully erect.Will that be enough to please my man.How big is yours???  Send pics to THEWORM'S PM.

Oh yeah sucka..I drive and OWN (not lease or finance) a 2002 Cadillac Deville,and I also have a 95 Impala SS..I don't rent ,,I OWN,,,my own home!!!!  Not brand new(the cars) , but I bought them outright and they're mine!

So pato..don't speak about thing's you know nothing about.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2006, 02:28:47 PM »
Considering that all of the "supplements", food, tanning, travel expenses for shows, on top of all the other expenses that the average person has like mortage/rent, car payment, cell phone, utilities. I would expect the average pro or top level amateur to need at least $80,000-$100,000 of income per year to get by. Whether they can cover this themselves or have "sponsors" and I don't mean official contracts with companies is questionable. Maybe we can get a PRO to weigh in on the issue of how much do you actually need to support yourself and your BB career. If my estimate is correct, probably 1/3 to 1/5 of the PRO's require a little "help" financially.

Well a lot of this is a tax right off ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2006, 02:30:46 PM »
It proves that I'm rich, bitch.

Do you get a % for each activation???

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2006, 02:35:14 PM »
Do you get a % for each activation???
Hey gm...how much of your salary goes out to 'sponsoring' young up and comming ameture BB's?
?

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2006, 02:39:00 PM »
lmao!!!
I'm trying to open up a strip club with several business partners..( side project)
If it works maybe we can sponsor you??
We can do it as a tax right off ;D

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2006, 03:38:07 PM »
All this talk of money and how much Pros make.Remember you guys were passing the hat around for Rusty,so I guess not much if not in top 10.But GH and gear are all cheap and no serious health problems so money doesn't mean anything.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2006, 03:40:44 PM »
Hey guys...what do you do for a living...oh yeah..how much do you make?  I'm the tool???

You're a fluffy one my friend! Next topic will read,,my cock is 3 1/2 inches fully erect.Will that be enough to please my man.How big is yours???  Send pics to THEWORM'S PM.

Oh yeah sucka..I drive and OWN (not lease or finance) a 2002 Cadillac Deville,and I also have a 95 Impala SS..I don't rent ,,I OWN,,,my own home!!!!  Not brand new(the cars) , but I bought them outright and they're mine!

Good one!  He is probably a member of the Squad, the Council of jacka$$es or the Baby Crib, not Crip,  Crew.  BTW...Blockhead is the leader.  Nice going Freeman, I guess being approved dont mean jack. 
Oh...Monica!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2006, 03:45:48 PM »
I would say that Jay brings in more per year than Ronnie or any PRO for that matter.

Jay is a douchebag.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2006, 07:16:46 PM »

Damn, does this guy sound insecure.  not sure if that was a meltdown or a hissy-fit. 

ya heard, fool...
you are gay.

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2006, 07:26:25 PM »
Don't you know everybody on here is a pro bodybuilder posting anonymously/ young millionaire?
T

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2006, 07:28:58 PM »
Damn, does this guy sound insecure.  not sure if that was a meltdown or a hissy-fit. 

ya heard, fool...
HEY THEWORM!??  Are you seriously stupid?..

I'm not the one posting how much I make a year?.Or asking  people, I'm never going to meet how much do they make?..
 You're the one who wants to compare salaries..
 So how am I the insecure one?.
 You made the comment  about living in my moms basement? So I just replied to your post.. I'm a grown man.. beautiful wife... great children.. Nice home..Nice cars.
 I'm a lucky man ! You...You want to be just like me... ;)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2006, 07:46:14 PM »
HEY THEWORM!??  Are you seriously stupid?..

I'm not the one posting how much I make a year?.Or asking  people, I'm never going to meet how much do they make?..
 You're the one who wants to compare salaries..
 So how am I the insecure one?.
 You made the comment  about living in my moms basement? So I just replied to your post.. I'm a grown man.. beautiful wife... great children.. Nice home..Nice cars.
 I'm a lucky man ! You...You want to be just like me... ;)

You are right,,,I wanna be a TOOL who is so lame, even bites off getbig handles.

where is that damn sarcastic button?
you are gay.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2006, 07:52:30 PM »
I get $25 a blow job , and $100 for full sevice !! ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2006, 10:15:57 PM »
I am quessing most pros make 30-50 Gs a year?  Lee- any inside knowledge?? or what Shawn is making currently???
Wonder what the ave getbigger or pro makes.
I am 27 and make 42 with 2gs bonus.
anyone?  be honest, this is not asking your bench. 

$30-$50 a year bro?? what are you kidding me that's nothing lol

These guys have contracts and get % off of what the company sells and they have personal training on the side, etc. IF they're smart businessmen
#

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2006, 10:57:54 PM »

You are right,,,I wanna be a TOOL who is so lame, even bites off getbig handles.

where is that damn sarcastic button?
Don't be jealous...  I'm lame.? Hey guy's how much money do you make ..??  My name is THEWORM?? and I like long train rides... (where's that damn sarcastic button)?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2006, 06:36:10 AM »
What you're going to split is your shorts in half.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2006, 08:58:52 AM »
Money is the root of all evil. Besides, why does it matter?

I just wanna correct a common misquote here.....it's actually "the love of money is the......".

One other one - just an fyi - when so many folks use "mano y mano" they assume they're saying "man to man" when in actuality they've not only misquoted the phrase but misinterpreted the meaning.   It's actually "mano a mano" and it means "hand to hand".

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2006, 10:26:58 AM »

$30-$50 a year bro?? what are you kidding me that's nothing lol

These guys have contracts and get % off of what the company sells and they have personal training on the side, etc. IF they're smart businessmen
More delusions. Neither Weider nor Muscletech nor any other company gives Pros a % of their sales under an endorsement deal. Maybe if the Pro is acting in multiple capacities like opening accounts or selling through their website, but that would be the exception, not the rule.

Much more common is the situation where an upstart company gives the Pro a retail credit for $500-1000/month in product.

As for your idea of inflated salaries, consider this: According to Orville Burke, the year he won the Night of Champions, he was making $1000/month under contract from Iron-Tek. According to Milos, he was making $80,000/year from Weider at his peak. When they were both under contract with Weider, Titus and Prince were both earning $45-50K/year.

So, considering that big earners like Weider and Muscletech paid most of their guys under 50K, ask yourself how much little companies like Egg Whites International or Plucker's Chicken Shack pay. Can you spell F-O-O-D C-R-E-D-I-T??

Special "Reality TV" Ed
BigNationRadio.com