Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.

<< < (57/115) > >>

The True Adonis:
I have decided to go to Subway my good friends for my next meal.

I think when I get off of work I will then have some Double Chocolate Fudge cake for another meal.

Then an Ice cream cone or some cheese and crackers and potato chips.

I`ll let you know.

But Subway is next!

alexxx:
Quote from: The True Adonis on September 06, 2006, 09:58:43 AM

I have decided to go to Subway my good friends for my next meal.

I think when I get off of work I will then have some Double Chocolate Fudge cake for another meal.

Then an Ice cream cone or some cheese and crackers and potato chips.

I`ll let you know.

But Subway is next!

You should order the double meat 12 inch chicken subway.

I did that with my friend who is a pretty big dude himself 5'10" 200pds and there was this huge construction worker, must have been close to 7 feet tall 350 pounds and he only ordered a 12 inch and asked us how we can eat that much.

The True Adonis:
Quote from: alexxx on September 06, 2006, 10:02:34 AM

You should order the double meat 12 inch chicken subway.

I did that with my friend who is a pretty big dude himself 5'10" 200pds and there was this huge construction worker, must have been close to 7 feet tall 350 pounds and he only ordered a 12 inch and asked us how we can eat that much.

hahhah. That is a waste of protein my friend.  Eating that much is not necessary.

Bast000:
I had honey mustard chicken sub from quizno's last week, better than subay!  I think much higher in fat though.

Bast000:
Adonis I looked on calorieking.com for krispy kreme's menu.  Most of the donuts are around 250 calories.  All of the beverages (like shakes) have 700-750 calories!  hahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page