Author Topic: Female Bodybuilder Appreciation  (Read 40849 times)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Female Bodybuilder Appreciation
« on: September 06, 2006, 08:21:05 AM »
We don't have a thread dedicated to the beautiful females in bodybuilding.  This past year I had the opportunity to meet one of the nicest women, Debbie Bramwell.  She is a National Level Competitor with an amazing physique and such an inner beauty, even though she was extremely big she carries herself with such grace that you are drawn to her.  I believe she is 40 and I wish her the best in her upcoming competitions.

Her Website:  http://www.debbie-bramwell.com/index.html
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Re: Female Bodybuilder Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 08:28:48 AM »
The first female bodybulder I ever met was Lenda Murray and she has left an impression in my mind.  She took the time to speak with everyone who wanted a few words with her.  I really wish I would have had the opportunity to see her on stage before she retired...she is an icon.

Her website: http://www.lendamurray.net/
Jennifer

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 12:48:41 PM »
Teagan Clive
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 12:49:20 PM »
Teagan again:

X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 12:50:11 PM »
Sally McNeil: 
X

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 01:59:25 PM »

3 more girls who I think can take female BB to a mainstream level and inject life into it are...

Britt Miller
 Candy Canary
 Emmanuella Pintus.

I dont know how to post pictures so...someone els do it.
?

OneBigMan

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 06:16:20 PM »
Very female bodybuilders don't get the respect they deserve. They are much better to look at in my judgement than watching Mr. Olympia contenders. I still remember Kim Chizevsky, Laura Creavalle, Lenda Murray, Andrulla Blanchette, and Jitka Harazimova when they were in their prime time. They looked so appealing that they could be marketed better if someone found a way to sell their appeal in a tasteful way.

I do question why manly female bodybuilders such as Lesa Lewis, Vicky Gates, Iris Kyle, and Dayana Cadeau try to push the envelope so far.

Slick Vic

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 07:38:42 PM »
We don't have a thread dedicated to the beautiful females in bodybuilding.  This past year I had the opportunity to meet one of the nicest women, Debbie Bramwell.  She is a National Level Competitor with an amazing physique and such an inner beauty, even though she was extremely big she carries herself with such grace that you are drawn to her.  I believe she is 40 and I wish her the best in her upcoming competitions.

Ahhhh, yes. She was also in Super Size She as Joanna Thomas' training partner and supporter.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 10:54:24 PM »
Elena Seiple is on her way to Poland to represent the U.S.  in a Strongman Competition!!!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 10:57:07 PM »
three more...

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 02:11:45 AM »
heather p.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 05:47:55 AM »
Ahhhh, yes. She was also in Super Size She as Joanna Thomas' training partner and supporter.

girlfriend?  ::)
X

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 06:07:19 AM »
heather p.

Heather is a great choice, very beautiful and such a great person.  I met her in Indiana where she did a guest appearance at a local show-she has a ton of potential and so many supporters. 
Jennifer

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 06:10:35 AM »
note to self: post pictures of old school FBB's Kay Baxter and Laura Coombes
X

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 12:04:03 PM »
Per Blockhead's request:

Candy Canary:  http://www.candycanary.com/
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 12:05:24 PM »
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 12:11:55 PM »
And Emmanuela Pintus, though she switched from Bodybuilding to Figure in 2004 (I think) I know she is your all-time favorite Block.

http://www.emmanuela.net/

Jennifer

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 05:42:41 PM »

If anyone here if familiar with the classic tv show 'The Honeymooners'...when Ralph was in loss for words due to shock...he'd mumble or mutter..'Hama hama...hamahamahama...ha ma hama'.

Thats what TheBlockHead is muttering right now...just like Ralph.
?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 09:03:02 PM »

Laura Creavalle was on of the most intriguing female bodybuilders in the mid 1990's, and she always looked great. She was married at one time to Chris Aceto, and her presence on stage was one that many desired to have, and one that many photographers, writers and fans enjoyed about women's bodybuilding.

And she was always pretty cool to all of her fans. She was a Weider athlete, and had fun, lived sometimes in Maine, and did various bodybuilding camps. She had the look that many liked, and I often wished that she didn't have to compete against Lenda Murray, or she could of been a reigning Ms. Olympia.

As for now, I can't wait to see Cathy LeFrancois back on stage, for in 2003, at the Ms. International in Columbus, she looked great in receiving 1st place in the Lightweight division.  Cathy plans on competing again at the Atlantic Pro, if I remember correctly, then qualifying for the Olympia, and perhaps even winning it :)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 09:43:01 PM »
Kim Perez

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 12:52:24 PM »
I'm surprised there is no Cory Everson in this wonderful array of bodies.  ::)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2006, 01:23:09 PM »
I'm surprised there is no Cory Everson in this wonderful array of bodies.  ::)

So post some  ::)
Jennifer

OneBigMan

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 07:55:45 AM »
Laura Creavalle was on of the most intriguing female bodybuilders in the mid 1990's, and she always looked great. She was married at one time to Chris Aceto, and her presence on stage was one that many desired to have, and one that many photographers, writers and fans enjoyed about women's bodybuilding.

And she was always pretty cool to all of her fans. She was a Weider athlete, and had fun, lived sometimes in Maine, and did various bodybuilding camps. She had the look that many liked, and I often wished that she didn't have to compete against Lenda Murray, or she could of been a reigning Ms. Olympia.

As for now, I can't wait to see Cathy LeFrancois back on stage, for in 2003, at the Ms. International in Columbus, she looked great in receiving 1st place in the Lightweight division.  Cathy plans on competing again at the Atlantic Pro, if I remember correctly, then qualifying for the Olympia, and perhaps even winning it :)

Laura Creavalle was one of the best very female bodybuilders who didn't look like a man or sound like a man. I thought she was very attractive and looked very strong and very sexual at the 1998 and the 1999 Ms. Oympia. I really wonder what she looks like these days since her retirement. I admit that I am really into her in a sexual way.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 10:27:20 AM »

Articulate Bodies

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • www.articulatebodies.com Chaundra Tangi, IFBB Pro
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 02:22:10 PM »
Here ya go!