Author Topic: question for Chick  (Read 14106 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: question for Chick
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2006, 12:21:40 AM »
240, this is the best tool for dieting:  www.calorieking.com

just search all the foods you want to eat, add up all the calories and keep your diet at the right amount.

(the searchbox is ontop of text on the bottom, poor web design, haha)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2006, 12:27:24 AM »
Woman loses 33lbs on McDonald's diet

A US woman claims to have lost 33 pounds by eating nothing but McDonald's for 90 days.

Merab Morgan, of Henderson, North Carolina, began her diet because she found the Super Size Me film insulting.

In the documentary, film maker Morgan Spurlock put on 25lbs after eating excusively at McDonald's for just one month.

Ms Morgan, 35, memorised the calories in almost every menu item, and limits herself to 1,400 calories a day, reports the Detroit Free Press.

"It's kind of like the poor man's diet," said Morgan, who has tried Weight Watchers and Atkins but failed because of the time and money those plans required.

Her goal is to lose 40 to 60 pounds. By Day 67, she had lost 33.

Nothing at McDonald's is off limits, although she's only eaten french fries twice - you're better off eating two cheeseburgers, she says.

Nutritionist Barry Popkin says eating only at McDonald's isn't healthy, and he worries Morgan will need more vitamins, minerals, fibre and dairy.

But he admitted: "She's created, for her lifestyle, a very smart diet. The moral of the story for every person is, you've got to work out a plan that fits your lifestyle."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2006, 12:29:14 AM »
Henderson Woman Swears By McDonalds Diet
Woman Claims To Have Lost 30 Pounds In 68 Days

POSTED: 1:31 pm EDT June 29, 2005
UPDATED: 2:50 pm EDT June 29, 2005

HENDERSON, N.C. -- Morgan Spurlock created the documentary, "Super Size Me," about how he lived off nothing but McDonald's food for a month. He gained 25 pounds and his health deteriorated, but a Henderson woman did the same thing for more than two months and lost weight.

Merab Morgan said she has the recipe for diet success. For 68 days, she ate three meals a day at McDonald's and she says she lost 30 pounds.

For 68 days straight, Merab Morgan ate three meals a day at McDonalds. She has the receipts and video to prove it. Morgan has an active job, painting new homes more than an hour away from her Henderson home.

"You get in the car and everything is rush, rush, rush," she said.

Morgan said she tried other diets, lost weight and gained it back.

"I've been struggling with weight pretty much after I had my second child," she said.

With the help of the McDonald's Web site, Morgan tallied calories.

"I just stayed anywhere between 1,200 and 1,400 calories a day," she said.

Even with fried fish sandwiches and chicken nuggets, she lost 30 pounds. However, registered dietician Rose Langley at Rex Hospital said calories are not the only way to measure a diet.

"If it's low enough in calories, Yeah, you can lose weight, but is fast food the healthiest option always? No," she said.

Langley said she likes the newer choices appearing on fast food menus.

"A lot of fruit has been added. Salads have been out there, but they've made them a whole lot more interesting, a lot more colorful," she said.

Morgan makes healthier choices, mixed with a few fat-filled favorites. She said that is why the diet works for her. She said she is not finished with her McDonald's diet. She has a 90-day goal, which ends July 11. After that, she plans on cooking more at home and eating more vegetables from her garden.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2006, 12:33:32 AM »
thanks guys. i gotta be at the baby doctor in about 5 hours so i'm gonna go to sleep, but shit yes, i am intrigued and appreciate it.  later!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2006, 05:30:30 AM »
Your welcome.

When you get back, I will teach you how to get ripped.

I may have you Cycle your fast food restaraunts.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2006, 05:59:40 AM »
So if I eat 1,700 calories a day of potatoes and steak

OR

I eat 1,700 calories a day of McD and chips...

Not quite...you still musct factor in the effects of essential fats vs. saturated fats (Heart disease) and low glycemic carb vs. low which affect insulin output.  Insulin negatively affects fat burning

it's the same????

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2006, 06:20:21 AM »

Reread the articles I posted and am going to post.

The GI index is useless in a caloric defecit because all calories consumed that day are burned as well as fat stores.  Day in Day out.  The GI is only useful if you are overeating.

Essential and Saturated will not matter at all.  With my diet, you will ensure that you are getting plenty of the good fat and the other fats for optimum energy and muscle building/recovery.

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2006, 06:39:45 AM »
The CKD is 5 days high pro/high fat with a weekend carb up....I never done it...but sounds like its working on forum at bb.com.

I've lost about 15 lbs in over a month doing 2600-2800 cals for 2 days 1 day of 4,000 1 day of 1900-2200 cals and 2 of 2600-2800 and 1 cheat day....I'm doing 30 minute cardio during morning and night and do my liftin at lunch hour...I still have ways to go...I'm at 31% bf and at 352....trust me ingesting 368 grams protein sucked, and cost me $$.

I think that's real cool bob you always seem to answer questions,,,,awesome!!  

Good luck on the marriage Bob too, I've been married for 6 years....and have 3 kids.   some man to man advice....hmmm...expect to be a priest after the baby is born....you're not going to be getting any from her for however long she breastfeeds (well if she does) + 6 months on top of that....expect it to be even longer for th e other baby(ies) ...I'm expecting 2 years nothing after baby #3.....Sams Club, Costco def for diapers, formula, wipes...don't pick up the kid and shake em after eating you're going to get spit up on you....expect to have the daddy stain on your shoulders, neck and chest....put a wipe or extra diaper over the boy when changing or your going to get a golden shower....there's nothing girly about carrying a diaper bag....cheat meals at chuck e cheese's.   Also make sure you clean the milk that gets trapped in baby neck folds it can be real stinky.  if it's a boy,,dont' get "the" operation for the boy...just think of it...no anesthesia in that region!!?  it's an outdated practice....just because we had doesn't mean they have to have it....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2006, 06:42:59 AM »
The CKD is 5 days high pro/high fat with a weekend carb up....I never done it...but sounds like its working on forum at bb.com.

I've lost about 15 lbs in over a month doing 2600-2800 cals for 2 days 1 day of 4,000 1 day of 1900-2200 cals and 2 of 2600-2800 and 1 cheat day....I'm doing 30 minute cardio during morning and night and do my liftin at lunch hour...I still have ways to go...I'm at 31% bf and at 352....trust me ingesting 368 grams protein sucked, and cost me $$.

I think that's real cool bob you always seem to answer questions,,,,awesome!!  

Good luck on the marriage Bob too, I've been married for 6 years....and have 3 kids.   some man to man advice....hmmm...expect to be a priest after the baby is born....you're not going to be getting any from her for however long she breastfeeds (well if she does) + 6 months on top of that....expect it to be even longer for th e other baby(ies) ...I'm expecting 2 years nothing after baby #3.....Sams Club, Costco def for diapers, formula, wipes...don't pick up the kid and shake em after eating you're going to get spit up on you....expect to have the daddy stain on your shoulders, neck and chest....put a wipe or extra diaper over the boy when changing or your going to get a golden shower....there's nothing girly about carrying a diaper bag....cheat meals at chuck e cheese's.   Also make sure you clean the milk that gets trapped in baby neck folds it can be real stinky.  if it's a boy,,dont' get "the" operation for the boy...just think of it...no anesthesia in that region!!?  it's an outdated practice....just because we had doesn't mean they have to have it....

Try my approach. I can garauntee Optimal fat loss and strength results eating anything you want.  Don`t make yourself miserable. There is no reason.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2006, 06:50:16 AM »
Therwe is a bottom line to any diet (no matter how it is worded) and fat loss !!

Calories in vs Calories out period !!
Even when you are getting most of those calories from protein?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2006, 06:55:08 AM »
Try my approach. I can garauntee Optimal fat loss and strength results eating anything you want.  Don`t make yourself miserable. There is no reason.

what's your approach?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2006, 06:59:26 AM »
what's your approach?

Check out the myth board. PM me and I will help you with your questions.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2006, 07:10:16 AM »
Check out the myth board. PM me and I will help you with your questions.
His approach is pizza, ice cream and potato chips. He's an ecto with a great metabolism and he makes sure to keep his calories in a deficit. But he seems to think he has come across the one true way, the most efficient and effective approach to cutting up and gaining muscle. Of course, he won't rebut any criticism or contradiction to his "way".
I min/max my physique

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2006, 08:51:59 AM »
1700 calories may be 1700 calories, no matter what you eat...but it's what those calories are made up of, that matters.

Anyone thinking you could simply ingest 7000 calories of pure shit, and get into contest shape is kidding themselves...

Actually, we had that experiment a few years back...it was called the high fat diet from Dr. Mario DePasquale, that the WBF guys used...basically, the same thing.

I think the results speak volumes for what it did.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2006, 08:56:33 AM »
1700 calories may be 1700 calories, no matter what you eat...but it's what those calories are made up of, that matters.

Anyone thinking you could simply ingest 7000 calories of pure shit, and get into contest shape is kidding themselves...

Actually, we had that experiment a few years back...it was called the high fat diet from Dr. Mario DePasquale, that the WBF guys used...basically, the same thing.

I think the results speak volumes for what it did.

Hey Genius,
You are going to try and discount the LAW of Thermodynamics?
If you are taking in 1700 calories of ANYTHING and you have enough muscle, it will ALL be used,burned  no matter if it is from Chicken Breasts or Sugar Cookies.

hahahahahahhha  Plus it takes such a LOW LOW LOW amount of protein to gain muscle and sustain it. hahhahahahahahahah

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2006, 08:58:18 AM »
Chick at 15 looked better than Adonis does now... hahahahah
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2006, 09:04:07 AM »
Chick at 15 looked better than Adonis does now... hahahahah

Nope.

Not telling when he started using steroids either.

Watch him try and discount a scientific LAW.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2006, 09:05:29 AM »
Nope.

Not telling when he started using steroids either.

Watch him try and discount a scientific LAW.
I think your thermodynamic law doesnt factor in protien synthesis and muscle generation...all chemical stuff that you over look
L

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2006, 09:06:57 AM »
The Adonis principles can no longer be ignored.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2006, 09:11:49 AM »
I think your thermodynamic law doesnt factor in protien synthesis and muscle generation...all chemical stuff that you over look

Protein synthesis and muscle Generation is BUILT on Thermodynamics.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2006, 09:14:51 AM »
Hey Genius,
You are going to try and discount the LAW of Thermodynamics?
If you are taking in 1700 calories of ANYTHING and you have enough muscle, it will ALL be used,burned  no matter if it is from Chicken Breasts or Sugar Cookies.

hahahahahahhha  Plus it takes such a LOW LOW LOW amount of protein to gain muscle and sustain it. hahhahahahahahahah

Then why do you look like my balls?

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2006, 09:25:31 AM »

;D ;D
OUCH
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2006, 09:30:40 AM »
Chick is just upset that no one acknowledges his Master's win.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2006, 09:31:44 AM »
Your principles are about as unsound as they come, not to mention all that proinflammatory saturated fat that is rife in the junk food as well as the deficient antioxidant content that those foods are missing. The only reason you are maintaing any muscle whatsoever is localized growth hormone. This too shall pass as the denatured amino acids you are ingesting will eventually fail to replenish myo-stores. I think True Adonis should re-name his diet "I'm stealing organ protein to maintain my bicep roundness in an attempt to demonstrate my willpower." That is all this really is -your assertion that your willpower is above the average Get-biggers. If most people ate at those places on a regular basis they would not be able to control portion sizes.   D
Rectum defendere!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2006, 09:33:17 AM »

You are an idiot.

Go off the Steroids.

I challenge you.

I will look way better than you.   You won`t do it because you can`t.

Steroids own you and that is what makes up your identity.

You haven`t been natural in over 20 years.  That must suck to know that all of your gains are only because of a chemical and that they will ALL disappear like your friend Tom Prince`s did.

Good luck.
hahhah