Author Topic: PBW Radio Presents "Magazine Wars" 09-11-06 --> Reply is now available...  (Read 35511 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pro BBing weekly Play-by-play: sept 11 06. Stopwatches ready
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2006, 09:12:30 PM »
Good work, chump!

yeah, namecalling usually follows being owned.  Then threats and lawsuits.  The peanut gallery is onto you, champ! 

Good show tho!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2006, 09:19:27 PM »
Ever notice that my responses are in kind to yours? If you were just act normal, 240...you wouldn't get half the shit you do. Instead of trying to "Pwn" someone every time you post...why not try and make a point, or contribute to the discussion somehow?

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2006, 09:22:31 PM »
Ever notice that my responses are in kind to yours? If you were just act normal, 240...you wouldn't get half the shit you do. Instead of trying to "Pwn" someone every time you post...why not try and make a point, or contribute to the discussion somehow?

Pwned.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2006, 09:35:38 PM »
Granted I do read MD a few times per year, I offered them a chance to get on Sirius satellite but Blechman declined. So I don't think professionalism is top on their list.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2006, 09:38:40 PM »

bob, i only give you heat because you made up some horrible shit about me and never apologized or took it back.  I have quit beating on everyone here, i've given olive branches to just about everyone man.  It's just, you use the word 'fool' to address anyone with a differing opinion from yours, and you called me a horrible thing based upon a damn AOL proxy block.  And my offer to take a poly for $10k still stands on that.

That's why I still rip on your.  I leave everyone else alone.  And if you can ever apologize for the horrible shit you lied about, I'll leave you alone too.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2006, 09:40:27 PM »
bob, i only give you heat because you made up some horrible shit about me and never apologized or took it back.  I have quit beating on everyone here, i've given olive branches to just about everyone man.  It's just, you use the word 'fool' to address anyone with a differing opinion from yours, and you called me a horrible thing based upon a damn AOL proxy block.  And my offer to take a poly for $10k still stands on that.

That's why I still rip on your.  I leave everyone else alone.  And if you can ever apologize for the horrible shit you lied about, I'll leave you alone too.

Don't make up guys, your tantrums equate to Kamili and Titus a few years back. It's kinda Jerry Springerish..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2006, 09:42:02 PM »
For real, if I made a horrible claim like that, and I was proven wrong, I would say something like "damn man, that was kinda a big thing to accuse, and yea, the AOL proxy stuff makes sense.  Sorry bout that one" and do the right thing. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2006, 09:47:48 PM »
It was never proven you DIDN'T post it either...only that it was possible that someone else POSSIBLY could have had thee same proxy, etc.

I'm sure it was just a big coincidence that YOU were the one who posted it on Getbig...YOU were the one who was also posting on BB.com, and YOU also had the same IP as the person who posted it....

My bad, 240...we'll just chalk it up to circumstantial coincidence...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2006, 09:50:19 PM »
It was never proven you DIDN'T post it either...only that it was possible that someone else POSSIBLY could have had thee same proxy, etc.

I'm sure it was just a big coincidence that YOU were the one who posted it on Getbig...YOU were the one who was also posting on BB.com, and YOU also had the same IP as the person who posted it....

My bad, 240...we'll just chalk it up to circumstantial coincidence...

cool.  Any my offer to take a polygraph on a wager will stand til the day I die.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2006, 09:51:42 PM »
cool.  Any my offer to take a polygraph on a wager will stand til the day I die.

Wager? I believe that already got you in trouble!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2006, 09:52:29 PM »
AOL uses proxy blocks.  At any given time, you might have 20 to 100 users on BBing.com using the same IP block.  They just send all the packets at once.  

That punk was using some program which posted something like 200 posts a minute, just unreal.  And we were battling back then bob. So you know if I had known how to do it, it surely wouldn't have been that redneck drivel.  It would have been a very witty baghdad bob image of course :)

All is well tho!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2006, 09:53:03 PM »
Wager? I believe that already got you in trouble!

LOL... My only trouble is figuring out where I'm spending your hard earned money after coleman wins #9!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2006, 09:54:14 PM »
LOL... My only trouble is figuring out where I'm spending your hard earned money after coleman wins #9!

I'm donating your entire savings to Lee's charity! :o  I wonder if he'll give me a plaque for it. . . .

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2006, 09:57:09 PM »

Emfamil and pampers?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2006, 09:58:23 PM »
Emfamil and pampers?

Bob, are you stocking already?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2006, 09:59:47 PM »
Emfamil and pampers?

Right?  My King Ron Championship fund is already earmarked for a nice baby swing should I win, as much as I would have preferred a bottle of jaeger and a few lap dances.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2006, 10:03:12 PM »
Right?  My King Ron Championship fund is already earmarked for a nice baby swing should I win, as much as I would have preferred a bottle of jaeger and a few lap dances.

What would Jesus do?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2006, 10:26:20 PM »
Sorry 240 all the things you did in the past nobody believes you. You are a liar :-\

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2006, 10:30:41 PM »
240, please take this and go play with it on the Freeway!
You can thank me later ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2006, 10:38:56 PM »
240, please take this and go play with it on the Freeway!
You can thank me later ;D

Follow the signs, shawn.  Turn around before it's too late!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2006, 10:49:04 PM »
Hey Rob, Is that a PRS you're playing in the above B&W pic?

Yessir :)

I guess your still bright enough to believe Bush had aliens to knock down the twin towers ::)

Huh?  Do I believe there should be a new 911 investigation? Sure.  Can you tell you 20 glaring holes in the official story which point to complicity of groups outside of ONYA, sure.  But they want us to save that stuff for the general boards.

AVBG

« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2006, 11:09:40 PM »
Yessir :)

Cool axe, still own it? what color is the maple top?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2006, 11:24:35 PM »
Cool axe, still own it? what color is the maple top?

Emerald Green, translucent toner over ash.  She's long gone.  Strictly les paul these days

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2006, 05:15:56 AM »

I've talked to Don on the matter...from day one.

I STILL dont like the idea of Don taking the stage again, personally.

My personal feelings aside....as his rep, I did all I could to make it a possibility for Don to compete again...thats my job.

As for "ragging" on MD...Shawn has his opinion, as do I, etc....John isn't in charge of the content of the mag...he himself may agree or disagree with the format...apparently someone else within the company had the same outlook, as the look and content of the mag has changed 180 degrees on numerous occasions (as I said on the show)...

You talked to Don on the matter but wanted him to guest pose, not compete... You say on here you STILL don't like the idea of him taking the stage, yet on the show you state you look forward to seeing him to taking the stage, which is it? As his rep you did all you could to keep him off the stage and we all saw it here and heard you on the show....your show coined it "comeback ambitions", so you must have it right here and not on your show, there is no comeback.

Tonight I will be using two stopwatches to see if indeed, both sides of the magazine aisle receive equal time.  I will stop both watches whenever men speak over each other, and I will post times.  I encourage you all to do the same.  Show is starting-

www.Probodybuildingweekl y.com

240 - still waiting for the time clock on the 50/50 split of fair and equality...
Enjoy your dish...

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Re: PBW Radio Presents "Magazine Wars" 09-11-06 --> Reply is now available...
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2006, 07:27:57 AM »
Stopwatch?  Seriously guys, who gives a damn?  Now we're timing who talks for how long?  This is a radio show not a Senate hearing.  Pathetic, so pathetic. 
Truly STOP WHINING