Author Topic: Hairy backs on men  (Read 29676 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Hairy backs on men
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2006, 10:37:50 AM »
lol

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2006, 10:54:14 AM »
Do they bother you? 

Do they ever....and thats coming from a man. I went to the Bahamas back in June for a wedding and we decided to hit the beach earlier that week. You wouldn't believe what sat in a lawn chair right in front of me. A male about mid thirties, his entire front, back and arms were covered in thick black rug type curls.  :-[ I almost lost my lunch. Thats flat out embarrassing and just plain wrong.  :-\
PB

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2006, 05:57:56 PM »
chest hair is permissible, as long as it's neat, soft, and not gorilla hairy, but back hair is a definite no no.

The sexiest thing in the world..to me...is a big musclular chest that was shaved about 4 days prior.  Its like a 5 o'clock shadow on his chest and stomach. Oh, thats a little slice of heaven.  Its got the dark tint, but its not all curly and grungy.

Back hair makes my skin crawl!!!  Shave it, wax it, burn it for all I care....just don't bring it around me.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2006, 09:25:23 PM »
The sexiest thing in the world..to me...is a big musclular chest that was shaved about 4 days prior.  Its like a 5 o'clock shadow on his chest and stomach. Oh, thats a little slice of heaven.  Its got the dark tint, but its not all curly and grungy.

Back hair makes my skin crawl!!!  Shave it, wax it, burn it for all I care....just don't bring it around me.

{ROTFLMAO}  I hear ya.  Although the chest hair if it's baby soft and very light like peach fuzz can be nice.  :P
w

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2006, 09:52:46 PM »
I feel (no pun intended) they should have NO HAIR or JUST A BIT OF HAIR ;D.

Lisa

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 07:12:54 AM »
If waxing is too painful there are other ways. Nair works very well to remove all body hair. I use it on my legs about once every 6 weeks. Removes all auwanted body hair easily and its odourless. Minor chest hair can be removed with a mach 3 turbo blade very easily in the shower.

PB

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 09:02:37 AM »
If waxing is too painful there are other ways. Nair works very well to remove all body hair. I use it on my legs about once every 6 weeks. Removes all unwanted body hair easily and its odourless. Minor chest hair can be removed with a mach 3 turbo blade very easily in the shower.

PB

If a girl can get on all 4's and have hot wax put in places I am sure hot wax SHOULD NOT BE....a guy can simply lay on his stomach and SUCK IT UP!!  Its the small price you pay to look sexy!  We wear the 4 inch stilettos, and thongs, uncomfortable lacy underwear, inaccurate BRA SIZES (that are hot), weird lacy lingere contraptions, and make-up everytime we leave the house.....I don't want to hear those damn boys complain about a little back waxing.

But thats just my opinion..... :-*

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 09:51:55 AM »
If a girl can get on all 4's and have hot wax put in places I am sure hot wax SHOULD NOT BE....a guy can simply lay on his stomach and SUCK IT UP!!  Its the small price you pay to look sexy!  We wear the 4 inch stilettos, and thongs, uncomfortable lacy underwear, inaccurate BRA SIZES (that are hot), weird lacy lingere contraptions, and make-up everytime we leave the house.....I don't want to hear those damn boys complain about a little back waxing.

Good point....i'm just glad I have no hair on my back and only a little on my chest and ab area. Electrolasis (not sure on the spelling) is a another great way to remove body hair permanently but it comes with a hefty price tag.

PB

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 11:14:36 AM »
Ok...so Bob and I had this discussion over dinner a few nights ago.  I would like to know where other people stand.  (its on topic)

Regarding back hair....he asked me if I had met a guy...started dating...and started developing feelings...then when it got time to "bump uglies", he pulls off his shirt....and has on a sweater.  What do you do?  As I've stated before...I think its really gross!!  He wanted to know if I would break things off because of it, or voice my opinion about it, or just deal with it.

My response to him was...what if you met a girl, started dating...and developed feelings...then when it got time to "do the humpty", she pulls off her panties...and she has an amazon jungle going on below the waist.  What would he do?

Given these scenarios...what would YOU do? 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 12:32:22 PM »
I've only had one experience of that nature, and I will say that I handled it well and didn't run screaming into the night. It was weird because he had the cutest face and light brown hair, so go figure what happened with the bod. But I mean it was everywhere, neck, shoulders, chest, not so much the back, but enough... he was unruly in the nether region too.  :P

Not too long after I did voice my opinion, because although I liked him and he was a great guy, the yeti suit was just too much for me... but it was probably the wrong time to bring it up... all he did was laugh and flattened his peepee toupee with two hands and said, yeah look how big I am without all the hair. 

There's more, but long story short we broke up...  :)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2006, 12:48:27 PM »

My response to him was...what if you met a girl, started dating...and developed feelings...then when it got time to "do the humpty", she pulls off her panties...and she has an amazon jungle going on below the waist.  What would he do?

if she was pretty, i'd get mine . . .  :P

if it's all contained within the underwear, how bad can it be? more of an issue for brunettes . . .

on at least a couple of occasions, I have noticed that sometimes women don't realize that their brown eye can have a lot of eyelashes. so the front's all smooth, but . . .

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2006, 12:52:30 PM »
if she was pretty, i'd get mine . . .  :P

if it's all contained within the underwear, how bad can it be? more of an issue for brunettes . . .

on at least a couple of occasions, I have noticed that sometimes women don't realize that their brown eye can have a lot of eyelashes. so the front's all smooth, but . . .

hahahaha lol...that is so funny.  such a gross mental pic, but funny as hell!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2006, 08:35:21 PM »
If a girl can get on all 4's and have hot wax put in places I am sure hot wax SHOULD NOT BE....

Arggghhhhh! You're giving me some very painful flashbacks. {lol} Have any of you tried sugaring?
I once tried one of those home sugaring kits, ...they use honey instead of wax and heat up in the microwave :-X

Suffice to say, microwaves don't heat thick liquids evenly. When the top feels relatively cool to the touch, the liquid underneath can still be very, very, VERY, HOTTT!  As if that wasn't enough, ...then I had to spread the cloth over an area already far too traumatized as it was, ...and RIP!!!  :'(  Would you believe not a single hair came off?  >:(
If I typed the curse words I yelled at the top of my lungs, ...my keyboard would melt.

Sometimes ya just gotta wonder about the sadistic SOBs who invent these things.
It's right up there with the corsette and petticoats.

a guy can simply lay on his stomach and SUCK IT UP!!  Its the small price you pay to look sexy!  We wear the 4 inch stilettos, and thongs, uncomfortable lacy underwear, inaccurate BRA SIZES (that are hot), weird lacy lingere contraptions, and make-up everytime we leave the house.....I don't want to hear those damn boys complain about a little back waxing.

I agree, ...and they sometimes even have the nerve to complain about tweezing a unibrow.  ::)  hrmph!
w

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 12:12:26 AM »
Arggghhhhh! You're giving me some very painful flashbacks. {lol} Have any of you tried sugaring?
I once tried one of those home sugaring kits, ...they use honey instead of wax and heat up in the microwave :-X

Suffice to say, microwaves don't heat thick liquids evenly. When the top feels relatively cool to the touch, the liquid underneath can still be very, very, VERY, HOTTT!  As if that wasn't enough, ...then I had to spread the cloth over an area already far too traumatized as it was, ...and RIP!!!  :'(  Would you believe not a single hair came off?  >:(
If I typed the curse words I yelled at the top of my lungs, ...my keyboard would melt.

Sometimes ya just gotta wonder about the sadistic SOBs who invent these things.
It's right up there with the corsette and petticoats.

I agree, ...and they sometimes even have the nerve to complain about tweezing a unibrow.  ::)  hrmph!

I have done it alllllllll!!  At home, and at the salon.  You are soooo right, the at home stuff is the worst!  After you torture yourself for a few hours and finally give up....you stick to everything.  Your underwear, your thighs, your gym shorts....EVERYTHING sticks.  I have a feeling that the SOBs are MEN who have a grudge!  They are the ones that pass out at the site of back waxing, giving birth, and the occasional "spotting" after sex.  UUUGH! 

Anyways on a happy note....I can feel my little girl kicking in my belly.  That always bring a smile to my face.  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 03:49:45 AM »
Ok...so Bob and I had this discussion over dinner a few nights ago.  I would like to know where other people stand.  (its on topic)

Regarding back hair....he asked me if I had met a guy...started dating...and started developing feelings...then when it got time to "bump uglies", he pulls off his shirt....and has on a sweater.  What do you do?  As I've stated before...I think its really gross!!  He wanted to know if I would break things off because of it, or voice my opinion about it, or just deal with it.

I would introduce him to a Laser Hair Removal Institute.  :P
:D Weee

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2006, 05:19:01 AM »
she pulls off her panties...and she has an amazon jungle going on below the waist.  What would he do?

been there...took her to the shower and shaved her..simple.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2006, 09:00:21 AM »

been there...took her to the shower and shaved her..simple.. :-\
That must have been a crazy experience. She was totally cool with you shaving it off, Toxie? 

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2006, 09:08:55 AM »
That must have been a crazy experience. She was totally cool with you shaving it off, Toxie? 

wow! that was ballsy. i couldnt do it.  thats like introducing a fat girl to a treadmill, or taking a bald guy to a wig shop. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2006, 10:30:52 AM »
I don't know... if approached in the right way, it could be a really hot thing.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2006, 11:05:03 AM »
See what happens when I go away all the good threads come out and I have to post three pages into them and look like a slow witted moron  :-\

True story,
During that moment when he took his shirt off and the monkey was lying across his back he was turned away from me.  I still don't know what little noise I must have made but he turned around quickly with a look of shock on his face.  It took me hours to try and make him feel comfortable again.  I never did get a chance to tell him to shave, he decided that he didn't feel comfortable because I couldn't accept him faults included.

Honestly I would have made him remove the sweater or it wouldn't work out.  There is no way I can feel attracted sexualy to the Big Foot breed and I believe a very healthy sex live is a cornerstone to a relationship.  A lot of pain and anger disappears during that moment.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2006, 12:40:48 PM »
I don't know... if approached in the right way, it could be a really hot thing.
Sure it could. You could shave eachother's regions. I remember when I was 24 I used my Mach 3 when it first came out and made an arrow pointing down to the ex's cha cha. She was cool with it. It looked pretty cool. A nice arrow pointing down. Talent with a razor.  ;D

PB

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2006, 12:55:03 PM »
here is a hairy back story...i'll keep it clean..ish..

this ws about a 1 1/2 yrs ago when i ws using a lot of sustanon...and that stuff makes my body hair grow fast (including my nails and the hair on my head)..anyhow..i ws at this girls house having a beer after having helped her boyfriend (who had done some acid or something..idiot) or rather carried him to the elevator and then down a really long corridor....so i'm having a beer watching TV and she's sitting behind me (i'm wearing a tank)  and she tells me that the top of my back is hairy..so i looks at her and make some jokes about haven spent my waxing money on juice blah...

long story short we end u in her shower..she shaves my back for me...and well..i pay her back several times  :)

twas hot too..her shower ws smallish..so that whole ..being in a confined space...working around angles...
carpe` vaginum!

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2006, 02:16:09 PM »
My granddad is like a bear, extremely hairy, my dad says that he used to be selfconscious about it, like not take his shirt off at the beach. I dont have a lot of bodyhair. Like 15 chesthairs or something, and maybe 10 on my shoulders. I do have extremely hairy legs though (i have black hair). What's your take on that? I haven't really had comments about it ... but i don't like it.

What do you think about belly hair? Most guys have it i think, like a lil path from my bellybutton to my privates.
$

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2006, 02:19:56 PM »
My granddad is like a bear, extremely hairy, my dad says that he used to be selfconscious about it, like not take his shirt off at the beach. I dont have a lot of bodyhair. Like 15 chesthairs or something, and maybe 10 on my shoulders. I do have extremely hairy legs though (i have black hair). What's your take on that? I haven't really had comments about it ... but i don't like it.

What do you think about belly hair? Most guys have it i think, like a lil path from my bellybutton to my privates.

Like a Treasure Map   :-*

Bad news for you though your going to get a hell of of a lot hairier later in life.
"A man knows he is old when he starts losing hair where he wants it and gains hair where he doesn't"
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2006, 02:26:20 PM »
Like a Treasure Map   :-*

Bad news for you though your going to get a hell of of a lot hairier later in life.
"A man knows he is old when he starts losing hair where he wants it and gains hair where he doesn't"

Haha, i still got some time, not even close to 30.
I'll get it lasered though, once it starts becoming a problem.

The hair on my head will become a problem pretty soon i suspect,  >:(. Well, watcha gonna do about it.
$