Author Topic: King's Official Thank You list for 2006  (Read 21339 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: King's Official Thank You list for 2006
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 08:31:59 AM »
Kings receptors are shot

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 08:39:12 AM »
This is a repost of mine from today but its topical

Bullshit.  Plain and simple thats bullshit.  He HATES criticism.  Evidently you've not been around the boards for long enough.  He was a child here and at mayhem.   One comment and he'd be crying like a baby.  He had to leave the boards because of the way he reacted to any level of negativity.  Everybody around him is super positive because of it, nobody has the guts to tell him he looks like shit because he's obviously unable to take it.

The idea that negativity has given him the fuel to never improve one bit (and get worse in many areas) since his debut is awesome. 

Once again, do not fear - Kamali HATES criticism. 

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 08:48:14 AM »
So is Tamail is saying that basically we here at getbig.....have been on his mind when he works out...when he lays in bed at night....weeping?
Didnt realize we had that much power over him.

Self-owned

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2006, 09:02:53 AM »
Well, one thing we know is he does log into Getbig.com..

And posts under the name of "MisterGX" - do the research...
Motherboy (the band).

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2006, 09:06:58 AM »
People of here are so poor that beyond my imagination.
Being Attacked by King(Meathead...etc) irritate so much?

It is just internet.You guys exagerated too much.
Just you getbiggers are frustrated people ,arent you?

When it comes to the phisic,nobody can beat King except few pros on here.
OK,that I can hear negative coments,but some coments are just disgusted and showing self frustration only.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2006, 09:10:14 AM »
And as an amateur competitor, its even dificult to me to be in top3 of national levels.
I understand how difficult to be a pro even if you use steroids.
And King was a national champ,no matter how bad he is.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 09:30:58 AM »
People of here are so poor that beyond my imagination.
Being Attacked by King(Meathead...etc) irritate so much?

It is just internet.You guys exagerated too much.
Just you getbiggers are frustrated people ,arent you?

hen it comes to the phisic,nobody can beat King except few pros on here.
OK,that I can hear negative coments,but some coments are just disgusted and showing self frustration only.

Look, I'm not speculating here I'm simply telling you the facts.  Anybody who was around the boards at the time can testify to the fact he could not handle any level of constructive criticism.  Anything would set him off on a self righteous rant about how he deserved to be treated better and everybody was haters and geeks who didn't know what they were talking about.  We're not talking about getbig hate, we're talking about even heavily moderated comments on mayhem being enough to make him angry.

Now, when he first came to getbig (as far as I know/remember before he was on mayhem) he embarassed himself by being a getbig hater.   He posted with puppets, tried to drum up exposure for himself, participated and reciprocated plenty of "your mother" level insults etc.  Perhaps only goatboy remembers intimate details about this time.  Our very own Ron used to think Kamali was absolute dipshit (he won't admit it now but during that time even Ron was unimpressed by his conduct).

Granted, he stepped away from the boards and seemed to grow up (keep his mouth shut) but he is still a child every time he fires at "the haters" because he was very much one of the haters until he decided that things were too tough for himself to handle.  Its lucky few remember because nobody here would be defending him if you saw how he used to be on getbig.  None of you respect his stupid comments about being mr olympia.  Do you think that was a one off? 

Do you really think he doesn't care?  He waited outside a competition with some "homies" for internet geeks to come fight him :)

And this is coming from someone who openly will admit that he is probably a fantastic guy to meet.  He had done well and he should be commended for his hard work.  He was - but he came into bodybuilding the wrong way and still hasn't grown up enough to accept that the very thing that annoys him the most is what he was when he first got on here.

As for people suggesting getbig members have the "audacity" to presume that simple comments can get under his skin and actually affect the state of a "Pro" - these people need to get some self respect.  Do they really think that a Pro is a higher human being?  Baha.

Respect those who respect you, not by default :)

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2006, 09:36:35 AM »
Why is he thanking people anyways? WTF did he do....earn a lousy place at a third tier bodybuilding show. There was more talent at the USA's! He forgot to thank his spotters, and krispy creme!

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2006, 10:08:29 AM »
Still qualified for the Olympia whether you like it or not.   :'(

Doubt he hates anybody, but imagine for a second if you were an IFBB pro and you were blasted on your physique on every single internet board, you might get a little pissed too.

Truly STOP WHINING

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2006, 10:37:05 AM »
Recently updated at http://www.kingkamali.com/whatsnew/index.html

The official Thank You list for 2006

• Shawn Ray
• Milos Sarchev
• Jimmy Mentis
• John Romano
• Steve Blechman
• Lonnie Teper
• Getbig.com
• musclemayhem.com
• and the rest of the haters in all of meathead land…

Thank you all so so very much for all the fuel you provided me this year. I could not have made it back to the Olympia without your help. God Bless you all!

Tamali is such a pussy.  After he PMed me and threatened me, going off like a mad man thinking I was Romano and reading him the riot act, I forwarded the PM to John.  He E-mailed me back a response to send to Tamali that tore him a new asshole.  He also gave King his cell phone number and told him where he lived, and invited him to his house so that King could say whatever he had to say to him either in person or on the phone.  As far as I know, Tamali never called and has not visited.  I wonder why ::)

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2006, 10:39:48 AM »
King should have had about 5000 more names on that list to thank. ;D ;D ;D ;D
The BBinsider

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2006, 10:42:18 AM »
when you place 11th in a meaningless 3rd tier show , you should basically crawl in a hole and shut your mouth!

placing 4th and qualifying because the 3 in front of you qualified already means jack unless your a 3rd tier pro wich kamili is!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2006, 10:44:32 AM »
are you suggesting that King has the arm mass of an 11 year old girl scout, Mars?

Sarcasm, are you suggestin that Tamali is a washed up, metrosexual Iranian scumbag bottom bitch that has neglected arm training during his entire "pro career"?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2006, 10:45:29 AM »
when you place 11th in a meaningless 3rd tier show , you should basically crawl in a hole and shut your mouth!

placing 4th and qualifying because the 3 in front of you qualified already means jack unless your a 3rd tier pro wich kamili is!
didnt you bang his wife slayer ???
L

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »

Tamali is such a pussy.  After he PMed me and threatened me, going off like a mad man thinking I was Romano and reading him the riot act, I forwarded the PM to John.  He E-mailed me back a response to send to Tamali that tore him a new asshole.  He also gave King his cell phone number and told him where he lived, and invited him to his house so that King could say whatever he had to say to him either in person or on the phone.  As far as I know, Tamali never called and has not visited.  I wonder why ::)

Why do you speak for Romano? I'm starting to believe you are Romano. I have never seen him at any shows or expos with a "bitch" carrying a pad and pen taking notes. He's always  hanging out, eating with Blechman and Flex and sometimes with Mentis. Then again it might be one of them.

The BBinsider

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2006, 10:52:46 AM »
The Real Thank you list...

Recently updated at http://www.kingkamali.com/whatsnew/index.html

The official Thank You list for 2006

• Burger King
• McDonald's
• IFBB judges for an early xmas present in montreal
• Pizza Hut
• Regular Coke
• Fat Bastard Magazine
• Gayoutifits.com

Thank you all so so very much for all the fuel you provided me this year. I could not have made it to 17th place in the Europa without your help. God Bless you all!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2006, 11:43:59 AM »
Kamali's living in a freaking fantasy world. If this clown had any humility whatsoever he'd realize he got there on a fixed judging system and not his physique. He went from damn near last to a gift 4th in a week in 2 3rd tier shows.......he needs to thank the corrutp judges.....geez, what an idiot!!

Exactly.

Thanks to the judges.

If I were him, I wouldn't even mention qualifying for the "O". He did not deserve it. But whatever, in his mind he's awesome........ ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2006, 11:52:54 AM »

Thank you all so so very much for all the fuel you provided me this year. I could not have made it back to the Olympia without your help. God Bless you all!

Question for Lift:

Are you King's official PR guy? 

If so, why did you allow him to make such a foolish statement publicly?

If not, then this is one of your top-5 gheyest threads ever.  Let him grow a set and post BS like this himself (assuming you're not his PR guy).

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2006, 12:01:20 PM »
Question for Lift:

Are you King's official PR guy? 

If so, why did you allow him to make such a foolish statement publicly?

If not, then this is one of your top-5 gheyest threads ever.  Let him grow a set and post BS like this himself (assuming you're not his PR guy).
I update his web site and pass along the information as it's updated. If you're unhappy with the contents of his updates, feel free to contact him via his web site at kingkamali.com.
 8)
Elevate Your Image.™

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2006, 12:11:46 PM »
I update his web site and pass along the information as it's updated. If you're unhappy with the contents of his updates, feel free to contact him via his web site at kingkamali.com.
 8)

i think he's more unhappy with your updates of tamali's content

its hilarious how we have bodybuilders like ray, cutler and levrone who post here but tamali is just too important to respond!  he should post his latest arm training routine here because the funny on this site has been kinda low recently
its comin today

affy

« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2006, 12:15:20 PM »
he didn't thank the judges?

the same judges who gave him a gift?

he should also thank wolf for not kicking the living shit out of his ugly ass

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2006, 01:03:11 PM »
Why do you speak for Romano? I'm starting to believe you are Romano. I have never seen him at any shows or expos with a "bitch" carrying a pad and pen taking notes. He's always  hanging out, eating with Blechman and Flex and sometimes with Mentis. Then again it might be one of them.

And you call yourself BB Insider?  Pffffft..... Get a life.

And one more thing, I am a bitch.  What's your excuse?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2006, 01:27:26 PM »
So no thanks go out to his wife for putting up with him

Not defending King....but this was above the "haters list":

Without my Barbara I would not be half of what I am today... She is my power source and biggest supporter. I love you very much and thank you for putting up with all my shit...
Now it's OUR TIME!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »
but then again.....so was this:

Jim "Magnum" Magnone & The King
A big KK thank you goes to my trainer Magnum. You took me back to the old school and shut a lot of mouths up. I will always be grateful for your guidance... You are the best!

Appears to have a lot of gay innuendo's in there   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2006, 01:30:45 PM »
 8)

He seriously can be his own worst enemy.  Just a little humility will go a long way.  But to provoke people after redeeming himself from a disaster?  Idiotic.  Additionally, why didn't he thank Chick????