Author Topic: Do you think Brian from Metroflex got something out of Ronnie winning the O?  (Read 4607 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Do you think Brian from Metroflex got something out of Ronnie winning the O?
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 03:46:01 PM »
well he won enough money to pay for the new house car and what not for his mother smart boy
a 120,000 dollar 1700 sq. ft. house and a six year old Lexus, big deal, BTW "smart boy" 8 first place Olympia checks is $880,000 dollars.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I think ronnie fucked him up the ass a few times and was like yeah youre getting fucked by the mr olympia

how does it feel .  :D

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
Re: Do you think Brian from Metroflex got something out of Ronnie winning the O?
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 03:47:41 PM »
That's dumb.  So when I get a job I need to give money to all my professors in college?   ::)

My God man..do you realize you have a pic of a dick posting, cock slangin, rentboy on your avatar... :-X

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
hahahahahaha, "a mill or two" oh brother, Ronnie hasn't even won a million for all 8 of his Olympia victories combined. ::)

Your kidding right.  ???

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Your kidding right.  ???
no i'm not, like i said above 8 Olympia first place checks at 110,000 apiece or $880,000 bucks, UNDER A MILLION DOLLARS.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
no i'm not, like i said above 8 Olympia first place checks at 110,000 apiece or $880,000 bucks, UNDER A MILLION DOLLARS.

So your saying ronnie has only made $110,000 a year? So he has not competed in other shows , post olympia shows or a supplement contract, guest posing,etc etc. Is that what your saying Mr. high IQ

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 04:13:39 PM »
Ronnie got 1.2 million from BSN, plus money from metrx in the past, and others.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro

sarcasm

• Getbig V
i'm talking strictly about his Olympia checks.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
i'm talking strictly about his Olympia checks.

You are a dumbass.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha