Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 149433 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #400 on: November 03, 2006, 01:31:34 PM »
I never said ben was better than brady right now and saying that alex is better than ben because of a handful of recent games is laughable
Laughable, but TRUE. For all you know, this ephisode could cause him to have a Kerry Collins meltdown and step down an starting QB. I'm just going by the facts.

keep denying the evidence in the gloating thread it should help you sleep better at night MRS

hahahahahaha ;D
Lol, you must be really miffed because you have nothing solid to support your so called "owning". I sleep soundly at least 8 hours, sometimes 9 hours a night with and hour nap time everyday. Thanks for caring though. ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #401 on: November 03, 2006, 01:35:27 PM »
I'll answer (own) your other post later I have to go :)
Have a good time.

"nobody would bother going to general topics to check out the thread"

hahahahahahahahahaha

that one will keep me laughing for the next feew hours :D :D :D

At least you'll be happy for a few hours. ;D I'm sure you'll have someone vouch for you on your thread. ;D{snicker}

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #402 on: November 03, 2006, 01:39:44 PM »
Did this stop being about football...?   ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #403 on: November 03, 2006, 04:27:26 PM »
You fail yet to see reason here. Claims of ownership from someone like yourself, who makes themselves out like geniuses, clamor up when they are confronted with argumentation. My argumentation is that YOU, and it's just YOU can't make that claim if you never made a thread about it. And you obviously couldn't own me from last year because I didn't join until this year.
Believe me I would have joined in on your thread, had there been one, an supported the Steelers during the playoffs and Superbowl because as a betting man, it was in my best interest.
So late, I didn't even bother to post until this morning. ::) Slept like a baby Earl. Unlike you my life doesn't revolve around this message board. 
It's like I stated before. Most people don't bother. It's not in their interest. Now me, I like to debate. Especially when it's someone like yourself who basks in glory after the fact they won their 5th. Anyone can do that, but with your claim of saying it last year and owning everyone, I just had to call you on it. You haven't come through. Pretty weak Earl. From previous posts that I've read on the G&S board, especially on Levrone, I expected a much better stance than what you have put up. It's almost getting monotonous because I keep calling you on the same issues, which you still haven't provided proof for or addressed, and now instead of thoughtful refutations, you respond with name calling and berating remarks. That is the white flag for "okay, I quit can you give it a rest now".
Remember I made the "prediction" after their 2nd game that they wouldn't make the Superbowl. I also made the "prediction" that they won't make the playoffs and wouldn't be any better than 9-7 this year. And the proof is in this thread. That's called having proof. ;D
Try harder to make this a better debate. People that read this know that I am just slapping you around le ;Dft and right because I can back up my claims with material.

you didn't bet on them at the beginning of the season LIKE I DID and you sure as hell didn't bet on them when they were 7-5 LIKE I DID

your life revolves around me don't lie ;D

hahah there's that "people don't bother excuse again" ;D

you haven't provided any proof that it WASN'T deleted, I provided plenty of proof that it was including this new one:

notice how the thread is titled "Earl's ANNUAL nfl predictions"

for it to be annual, THERE HAD TO HAVE BEEN A PREDICTION LAST YEAR

OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

quit crying about the name calling WOMAN, you've put down my intelligence numerous times including my great city by saying we are all poor steel workers

only an idiot would think you are winning so yeah you're probably right seeing as how this place is loaded with idiots and people that would die the day they see me get owned

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #404 on: November 03, 2006, 04:33:01 PM »
I browseed it. Copy and paste one quote that someone else acknowledges you prediction.......you can't cause there isn't one.
Just claiming to make one. ::)
Get w8tlftr to tell me. He and I both belong to a group here and I would believe him. Again, if he confirms. I will eat crow and said you were right. ;D

how about you read the gloating thread and notice how nobody denied the thread exists genius ::)

as for w8lifter, I don't see him post here that often anymore and you already said you wouldn't believe anybody else anyways

YOU send him a pm that way YOU won't think I convinced him to lie for me

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #405 on: November 03, 2006, 04:36:02 PM »
You mean they lost to Kansas City? ::) Didn't he start and finish that game?  ::) Why are you going back to the playoffs? I'm talking this year.
Lol, that's why Alge Crumpler scored a Career high 3 TD's in one game right? Not to mention they gave up, 173 yds rushing and 41 points. Now the defense didn't score those points, the Falcons offense did. So wouldn't you say that was a BAD performance by the defense? Or are you still going to blame that on the fumbles? Look, here are the stats:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/gamebook/NFL_20061022_PIT@ATL

You keep saying I'm denying things, yet every piece of material evidence I give you, you can't refute. LOL.

the KC game was many weeks after the appendectomy, he recovered and absolutely dominated, throughout his injury prone career he has never played well coming off an injury

watch the game dipshit, all of the turnovers gave them great field postioning you stat geek you probably think vinnie testaverde was a great qb because he had better numbers than some qb's in the hall of fame ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #406 on: November 03, 2006, 04:37:45 PM »
No I haven't insulted you. You just FEEL I have. You're backed into a corner because I can provide backup to what I say, but you cannot. That's not insulting you, that's challenging you to respond back with something to counteract what I have presented, but not with YOUR OPINIONS but facts and evidence.
Do I have to show you this again? Threads don't fall off. They are stored. Try this: Go to General Topics heading and click on the OLDEST page and check the date and let me know what you find. After that I'll show you that topics are deleted unless they aren't dropped by a MOD.
That was kinda funny because TA and friends are such tools! You know what I mean Earl. The average poster is NOT going to go through old threads unless they had an agenda with you like I do. ::)
Lol, Earl logically when people go to court they have evidence or witnesses, or else it's just their word theat the jury will make a decision on. Logically you HAVEN'T shown ANY EVIDENCE. Even with this years Steelers you have been stating your OPINION and not providing facts when they are available. Go to NFL.com and copy it and paste it here. So how am I being illogical? BTW, take a deep breath and address 1 issue at a time, with back up material please.
Irritated with your predictions on this thread? ROFLMAO! Wait I must be missing something here! Haven't your predictions been all wrong? LOL, even I predicted, before the Raiders/Steelers game that the Steelers would lose!
Here it is:Note the time. That was BEFORE the game was played, not after. See that's how evidence works.

I'm actually giddy that your predictions haven't come true at all. You've been wrong on them so far. Want to keep trying? Why not make a prediction now on how they will finish? ;D

hahahaha biggest denial i've ever seen :D :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #407 on: November 03, 2006, 04:42:08 PM »
Laughable, but TRUE. For all you know, this ephisode could cause him to have a Kerry Collins meltdown and step down an starting QB. I'm just going by the facts.
Lol, you must be really miffed because you have nothing solid to support your so called "owning". I sleep soundly at least 8 hours, sometimes 9 hours a night with and hour nap time everyday. Thanks for caring though. ;D

that's what you hope because you don't want us getting the 6th ring before you

the gloating thread ::)

w8tlifter will inform you how stupid AND OWNED you are 8)

I only need 6 hours a sleep per day to feel 100%, that makes me better than you 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #408 on: November 03, 2006, 04:45:12 PM »
Did this stop being about football...?   ;D

it was but one insecure, miserable, hateful, jealous, delusional jackass named "oldschool flip" what a stupid name haha feels the need to deny his owning :)

I accepted the fact that my nfl ANNUAL prediction was wrong this year but that just wasn't enough for him

everybody wants to take down the great ones, hence the reason he is so happy to see the mighty steelers fall

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: November 03, 2006, 07:17:43 PM »
Meltdown  ;D

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #410 on: November 03, 2006, 07:25:47 PM »
Hurl1972, are you still a virgin? Did Slick Ninjas advices help you get laid?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #411 on: November 03, 2006, 08:44:30 PM »
you didn't bet on them at the beginning of the season LIKE I DID and you sure as hell didn't bet on them when they were 7-5 LIKE I DID
Wait I thought you don't bet? Or is that another lie? Why would I bet on them to win? They aren't the team I follow. ::) And you can claim about betting all you want on them last year, but it's all hearsay again.

You'd love for that to be true. LMAO.

Lol, you don't even bother to look up you OWN posts, so why is that an excuse? Hahaha!

you haven't provided any proof that it WASN'T deleted, I provided plenty of proof that it was including this new one:

OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
Earl, Earl, Earl this thread is here and you could have just started it this year. Just because it says Annual doesn't mean that you've had the thread yearly! LOL. If a radio host started a new show and started out by saying "Now for the annual...." it doesn't mean he held it the year before! You got to be smarter than that. Or aren't you?

quit crying about the name calling WOMAN, you've put down my intelligence numerous times including my great city by saying we are all poor steel workers
See there you go again misquoting or making it up along the way. If you read it right, I never stated steel workers were poor. I asked if YOU were an uneducated steel worker. And I don't have to put your intelligence down. You've been doing fine by yourself each time you've made a statement and it's backfired at you. ;D Lol, I could care less for the name calling. Call me anything you want. Again I relayed it to you running out of ammunition and are now resorting to name calling becasue that's what people do when they don't have anything left.

only an idiot would think you are winning so yeah you're probably right seeing as how this place is loaded with idiots and people that would die the day they see me get owned
Well you've already been owned by this thread, duh. You've said it yourself! There's no way the Steelers go back to the Superbowl this year, so I guess that claim of people dying is false because you owned yourself with your big prediction. :o Hahahahahaha.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #412 on: November 03, 2006, 08:48:06 PM »
how about you read the gloating thread and notice how nobody denied the thread exists genius ::)
How about nobody acknowledged it existed either. ::)

as for w8lifter, I don't see him post here that often anymore and you already said you wouldn't believe anybody else anyways
Though he doesn't post as much anymore, he has integrity, because I've collaborated with him before. I would believe him.

YOU send him a pm that way YOU won't think I convinced him to lie for me
Lol, it's your THREAD to prove. I don't need to disprove it.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #413 on: November 03, 2006, 08:52:37 PM »
the KC game was many weeks after the appendectomy, he recovered and absolutely dominated, throughout his injury prone career he has never played well coming off an injury
Ugh, sounds like an excuse. Show me proof of that.

watch the game dipshit, all of the turnovers gave them great field postioning you stat geek you probably think vinnie testaverde was a great qb because he had better numbers than some qb's in the hall of fame ::)
How'd you come up with Vinnie Testaverde? And look at the yardage totals again. It's way above than what the Pittsburgh D usually gives up. Again, breathe and think before you type.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: November 03, 2006, 08:58:13 PM »
it was but one insecure, miserable, hateful, jealous, delusional jackass named "oldschool flip" what a stupid name haha feels the need to deny his owning :)
Hahaha, you can ask AS about my sense of humor. Or better yet just read it on the BKS and Re:delete threads. Yeah, it's such a stupid name. What would be even stupider would be using OLD SKOOL to start a thread.................o h wait you did that already. ;D

I accepted the fact that my nfl ANNUAL prediction was wrong this year but that just wasn't enough for him

everybody wants to take down the great ones, hence the reason he is so happy to see the mighty steelers fall
And we can't tell if you made one last year so you've been wrong twice. Oh well.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #415 on: November 04, 2006, 03:05:31 AM »
i cant belive you too are still at it all the while the falcons keep winning ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #416 on: November 04, 2006, 08:48:42 AM »
Did Slick Ninjas advices help you get laid?

yes it did ;D

that was like 3 years ago though, who were you then?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #417 on: November 04, 2006, 08:53:21 AM »
Wait I thought you don't bet? Or is that another lie? Why would I bet on them to win? They aren't the team I follow. ::) And you can claim about betting all you want on them last year, but it's all hearsay again.
You'd love for that to be true. LMAO.
Lol, you don't even bother to look up you OWN posts, so why is that an excuse? Hahaha!
Earl, Earl, Earl this thread is here and you could have just started it this year. Just because it says Annual doesn't mean that you've had the thread yearly! LOL. If a radio host started a new show and started out by saying "Now for the annual...." it doesn't mean he held it the year before! You got to be smarter than that. Or aren't you?
See there you go again misquoting or making it up along the way. If you read it right, I never stated steel workers were poor. I asked if YOU were an uneducated steel worker. And I don't have to put your intelligence down. You've been doing fine by yourself each time you've made a statement and it's backfired at you. ;D Lol, I could care less for the name calling. Call me anything you want. Again I relayed it to you running out of ammunition and are now resorting to name calling becasue that's what people do when they don't have anything left.
Well you've already been owned by this thread, duh. You've said it yourself! There's no way the Steelers go back to the Superbowl this year, so I guess that claim of people dying is false because you owned yourself with your big prediction. :o Hahahahahaha.

lol oh brother you know what I meant regarding "bets" you nitpicker ::)

keep denying the truth and believe what you want to believe, that will help you sleep better at night

did you get into contact with w8tlifter yet?  obviously not because you still wouldn't be on my nutsack denying your owning hahaha

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #418 on: November 04, 2006, 08:55:31 AM »
Ugh, sounds like an excuse. Show me proof of that.
How'd you come up with Vinnie Testaverde? And look at the yardage totals again. It's way above than what the Pittsburgh D usually gives up. Again, breathe and think before you type.

you're a stat geek look at his numbers and record after returning from injuries

what's wrong with vinnie?  they didn't play their best game but good enough to win, if it wasn't for the mindless turnovers

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #419 on: November 04, 2006, 08:59:55 AM »
Hahaha, you can ask AS about my sense of humor. Or better yet just read it on the BKS and Re:delete threads. Yeah, it's such a stupid name. What would be even stupider would be using OLD SKOOL to start a thread.................o h wait you did that already. ;D
And we can't tell if you made one last year so you've been wrong twice. Oh well.

hahaha you're even putting me down for spelling "school" wrong i am so in your head it's hilarious :D

i spelled it that way because I thought it was funny, kind of like how the x'ers think it is funny to spell the word "the" like "teh"

now nitpick that and tell me i'm lying you obsessive little girl hahahaha ;D

like I said before keep thinking that nobody came here to read the prediction thread after I made the gloating thread, keep thinking that i didn't post from september 05 to oct 05, and keep denying your ownings, keep denying that you insulted me numerous times in this thread thinking you are some stand up guy, IT WILL HELP YOU SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT

hahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #420 on: November 04, 2006, 09:01:38 AM »
i cant belive you too are still at it all the while the falcons keep winning ;D

old SKOOL has an insatiable appetite for getting owned and he doesn't even realize it

i'm happy to help him indulge in his sick twisted obsession ;D

E
E

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #421 on: November 04, 2006, 09:04:26 AM »
yes it did ;D

that was like 3 years ago though, who were you then?

E

You need Gary Busey in your life.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #422 on: November 04, 2006, 09:13:31 AM »

OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED

E

Actually ahh,  ummm, errrr,  Pittsburg's average family anual income is actually very low.   :(

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: November 04, 2006, 09:15:02 AM »

Actually ahh,  ummm, errrr,  Pittsburg's average family anual income is actually very low.   :(

Earl and Slick Ninja both grew up in Pittsburgh. They will become best friends.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #424 on: November 04, 2006, 09:18:23 AM »
speaking of slick ninja he also saw and posted in the original prediction thread

he patted me on the back for being a genius too 8)

E
E