Author Topic: starting new cycle today...this will be my cycle log  (Read 6421 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
starting new cycle today...this will be my cycle log
« on: September 11, 2006, 07:53:46 AM »
today i've started my new cycle.

my stack: dbol 30mg ed for 4-6 wks
              test-e 200mg etd (every third day ) 10 wks  (12 if i feel like i could use it )
              the proper precautions and pct are setup so i'm good there.

starting points:
weight: 215@12%bf

strenght stats as of now:

squat:525 to parallel, leg press 1250 for 3 sets of 10 to finish the set
deadlift: 485
bench: 435 max...but am looking for reps. as of now 365 for 8
bnp: 325 max...shooting for 300 for 6

i'll take measurements later this evening.  can someone tell me how to post photos? or do i hafta host them and link them to this site?  ???

current caloric intake: 2500...so on cycle i'm shooting for 3500 a day for the duration of the usage

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: starting new cycle today...this will be my cycle log
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 08:07:41 AM »
looks good, if i were u i would add some  eq or deca 400 mg weekly,

to attach an photo use "Additional Options.." button !

w

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 08:10:53 AM »
Good luck & keep us posted. I'd also add either EQ or Deca.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 08:15:39 AM »
i contemplated it but for a few reasons i've decided not to go with either at the moment.  Last time i took bold/eq i broke out like i'd just hit puberty but when taking prop or test-e i haven't had that issue. *shrug*

I'm waiting to use deca on my next cycle...right now i'm trying to figure out how i'm gonna react to this current one.  We've got nothing but time.  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 01:33:32 PM »
WoW you only take in 2500 cal per day? That seems pretty low, but hey if it works for you then great.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 03:13:14 PM »
WoW you only take in 2500 cal per day? That seems pretty low, but hey if it works for you then great.
yeah pretty good diet...
w

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 03:20:11 PM »
I find the 4000 per day is great when on. But yeah everyone eats differently

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 03:24:47 PM »
4000 per day,  yummy...

w

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 05:25:28 AM »
asbefore a few have mentioned that liquid dbol has a problem with being fake.  I've only been taking it for 3 dyas now and I'm wondering how much water you retain in what kinda time frame? I can  fit three notches in my belt when i started and now i'm down to one.  My kidney's also are a little sore so i'm going from a little over a gallon of water a day to two now to see if that kicks it.  I piss clear..but apparenlty that's not enough.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 06:45:09 AM »

He is going to take in 3500 when "on"....i peronally wouldn't go under 4000 myself but to each his own i guess...
?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 11:05:49 AM »
He is going to take in 3500 when "on"....i peronally wouldn't go under 4000 myself but to each his own i guess...
Agreed. I take in 4000+ when I'm in off-season mode, on or off cycle. It is a lot of food, and you do put on some BF but it's the only way I can put on the needed size before I diet down.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 12:52:20 PM »
  My kidney's also are a little sore so i'm going from a little over a gallon of water a day to two now to see if that kicks it.  I piss clear..but apparenlty that's not enough.

probably just in your head bro...

have you ever been to the doc and had all your values checked? might want to do that to see if you have any pre-existing problems.

i wouldn't worry too much, i've taken orals in alot higher doses for extended periods of time and had zero problems...i also go to the doc before and after every cycle. everything is always within 5%.

8)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 04:10:00 PM »
okay so now i'm two weeks into this thing...and a few things i've come to realize

1) when i'm dumping larger dosages at once  it's better to shoot DEEPER
2) for someone my size it appears i've gotta take a minimum of 40mg of dbol a day. 10mg in the am, 20mg before a workout, and 10mg at night at 6 hour intervals.  30mg a day wasn't covering it.  Also, the lower back pumps weren't as bad when i up'd my water intake to 2gals. 

packed on 5lbs so far but i'm sure most of it is from all this fucking water.  I'm not looking too bloated but my face is filling out a little along with my ass...apparenlty all this water and everything else has made my belt come down a notch and my shirt is a little tighter. 3200-3500 cals a day is perfect and seems to both fill me out and not throw me into the OBESE category of america.

benching now i've hit 400 for two triples and for deads i've hit 500 for 2 triples as well...my usual lifts are getting much much easier too. Benching has gone from the usual 135x15x1,225x10x1,315x10,365x8 to....135x15x1,225x12,365x8x385x6 and my shoulder hasn't said a word at all so far! :D

I should know in a few weeks if i should have gone with a higher test-e dosage. and may end up just doing this cycle for 8-9 weeks instead of 10-12 depending on how fast i take the test.  Iv'e already up'd the dose 100mg a week more than originally anticipated.  No breaks outs, no puffy or itchy nipples, a tiny bit more irritability but nothing taht schooling my emotions and face can't fix :D The recovery is starting to show up like i hoped it would this soon. Strength is slow but appears to be steady so here's hoping!

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 04:13:47 PM »
oh yeah...only 10lbs away from my weight goal with at least 6 more weeks left!  :D

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 04:40:50 PM »
current caloric intake: 2500...so on cycle i'm shooting for 3500 a day for the duration of the usage

Damn dude your lucky as hell, I have to take like 4000 calories on the off cycle just to maintain weight and then on stuff up to 6000-8000.  I feel like such a fatass 80% of my day is sitting on my ass eating.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 06:08:57 AM »
so far so good...nothing as far as sides are pop'n up yet but i'm waiting...

took a big poop and i think i lost about 2 of the pounds i gained from eating so damned much. Loving the added weight and strength but my cardio is suffering...feels like i'm a pack a day smoker again. Thinking maybe 30minutes two or three times a week while on won't be too detrimental (sp?).

strength is still on the rise too... hit 315 for a triple twice last night on the seated overhead press. with EASE which is kinda scary.  The last set though It felt like i was about to strain something in my sternum so I called it a day. Bodyfat percentage is just a little over 1% over what it was when I started.  Not planning on all the weight gained being muscle but mostly water. I'm thinking at this time 230 would be a good finish weight for the end of this cycle and cutting down to 215 after would be decent...no reason to rush progress...there's always the next cycle.  But for test and dbol only i'm thinking this is decent enough gains thus far.  the dbol I've only got one more week left before coming off...4 weeks on my first go round with it seems fine to me unless someone feels otherwise.

as of now i'm starting to notice some nipple soreness...so down goes the nolva.

barnabas

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 07:01:50 PM »
Good luck & keep us posted. I'd also add either EQ or Deca.

What do you think is better EQ or Deca?  I have used deca 3 times and I really like it so i never felt the need to try the eq.  From what I've read they are similar.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 07:42:29 AM »
okay guys that have been following this...my first cycle of test only i dindt develop any kinda sides cept a tiny bit of acne in the end...well this is my third week with the dbol and i'm experiencing puffy sore nipples and had planned on using it for just long enough to let the test kick in.  As of now i'm gonna drop the dbol and up my test dosage to 500mg a week. I didnt' take any dbol at all yesterday and the puffy soreness has already disappated.  I guess i'm gonna hafta stay away from any compounds resembling the chemical makeup of dbol.

I'm also looking for more input. As of right now i'm contemplating on extending the cycle out to possibly 18 weeks instead of 10-12.  If i decided to do this, would it be cycle suicide to introduce 200-300 mg of deca at this time?  ???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 11:03:38 AM »

I'm also looking for more input. As of right now i'm contemplating on extending the cycle out to possibly 18 weeks instead of 10-12.  If i decided to do this, would it be cycle suicide to introduce 200-300 mg of deca at this time?  ???
No it won't hurt, but if you're going to do it, then do it now and extend the cycle length a little. Also, add in an AI or at least 10mg of nolva per day...you should have been doing this in the first place.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2006, 11:39:55 AM »
i had some new AI made up with nolva powder intermixed from a friend of mine that just arrived..i had the liquid set aside for when a flair up would accur if it ever did...from what i read and researched here nolva was always recommended to be taken when things started to show signs of sides..not during the entire time...so that's what i went with.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 05:37:44 PM »
update as of todays' little excitment...

i was working with a new partner just for today and got beyond fired up for my overhead presses...

got 315 for 6!  :D :D :D :D

I THINK THIS SHIT IS WORKIN!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 06:38:46 PM »
You see your poundage claims are meaningless unless we can see what kind of form you use so why bother?  I see way too many people doing partial reps and thinking they are doing the weight, or using everything but the intended muscle in an effort to heave the weights around, it makes me laugh. The only thing they are training is their ego.

Glad to hear things are going good though.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2006, 12:08:38 AM »
You see your poundage claims are meaningless unless we can see what kind of form you use so why bother?  I see way too many people doing partial reps and thinking they are doing the weight, or using everything but the intended muscle in an effort to heave the weights around, it makes me laugh. The only thing they are training is their ego.

Glad to hear things are going good though.

The old addage, partial reps
partial development.

Not HOW MUCH weight but
how you press the weight
that r e a l l y counts . . .

No offense meant Tex
but the numbers inlcuding
body fat reference are of
little actual validity.

Figures can lie and
liers CAN figure.
1 life 1 liver

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2006, 10:50:45 AM »
oh i'm not insulted or upset by comments i get on here...

i've stated numerous times on this board that i use a smith machine for my overheads for more power and less worry and only go to a hair past 90* and no deeper...

i'ts not like the weight it resting on my traps at the bottom.  :P but i'm gonna try to get my buddy to come with me with his dv camcorder and film a few.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2006, 08:31:47 PM »
Observation is very good,
videotaping is a good idea
to see (check) your form.

1 life 1 liver