Author Topic: sooo..who is worse..Saddam or bush??  (Read 7840 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: sooo..who is worse..Saddam or bush??
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 06:12:06 PM »
Idiot: Did you forget the Serbian war?  Did you forget when Cllinton bombed Iraq 4 times?  Did you forget Somalia?   Did you forget the aspirin factory Clinton bombed?

your argument..clinton ws bad..so we must overlook bush...

must you try so hard to be the biggest fool around :-\
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 06:21:51 PM »
Idiot: Did you forget the Serbian war?  Did you forget when Cllinton bombed Iraq 4 times?  Did you forget Somalia?   Did you forget the aspirin factory Clinton bombed?

Ya clinton did all that, ...however he didn't create a dramatic surge in extreme radical islamic fundamentalism, or destroy economies & countries around the world. The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is to eliminate all possible grounds for offense in the first place.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »
Ya clinton did all that, ...however he didn't create a dramatic surge in extreme radical islamic fundamentalism, or destroy economies & countries around the world. The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is to eliminate all possible grounds for offense in the first place.

Correct if I am wrong but under Clinton extreme Islamic radicals did the following:

1.  Bomb the WTC in 93'
2.  Bomb our Embassies in Africa
3.  Bomb our Marine barracks
4.  Bomb the USS Cole

YES or NO??????????????

My point is that you librals will sit silent while "one of your own" starts wars and bombs people, but you are all upset like a baby with a bad diaper rash as soon as a Rep. President does it.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 06:44:03 PM »
Correct if I am wrong but under Clinton extreme Islamic radicals did the following:

1.  Bomb the WTC in 93'
4.  Bomb the USS Cole

YES or NO??????????????

My point is that you librals will sit silent while "one of your own" starts wars and bombs people, but you are all upset like a baby with a bad diaper rash as soon as a Rep. President does it.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. What Jag meant was that during Clinton's reign militant Islam was a small closet movement, but now thanks to Bush and the Iraq fiasco it's really become global movement with many backers.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 06:48:56 PM »

1.  Bomb the WTC in 93'
4.  Bomb the USS Cole

YES or NO??????????????

Yeah, and which one of these jusitifies invading 2 countries?

But Clinton had no problem launching 63 tomohawk missles at a camp in Afghanistan in response to the USS Cole in addtion to what ever covert things he did in repsonse that we don't know about. 

Plus are you the one who brought up his response to serbia?   

Are you saying he doesn't have the back bone to do anything in one thread and citing something he did opposite of not having a backbone in another thread to win a point?

You are really stupid.  Get some better debating skills.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 07:07:22 PM »
Yeah, and which one of these jusitifies invading 2 countries?

But Clinton had no problem launching 63 tomohawk missles at a camp in Afghanistan in response to the USS Cole in addtion to what ever covert things he did in repsonse that we don't know about. 

Plus are you the one who brought up his response to serbia?   

Are you saying he doesn't have the back bone to do anything in one thread and citing something he did opposite of not having a backbone in another thread to win a point?

You are really stupid.  Get some better debating skills.

My point is that you guys act like the 90's did not exist.  9/11 justified our invading Afganistan.  Iraq??  That is more debatable considering the many UN resolutions against Saddam that the UN did nothing to enforce.

OBL stated that the reason 9'11 happened was that since we did next to nothing about the bombings I referred to that we were ripe for bigger and bigger attacks.  Read the 9'11 commision report.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 07:29:35 PM »
My point is that you guys act like the 90's did not exist.  9/11 justified our invading Afganistan.  Iraq??  That is more debatable considering the many UN resolutions against Saddam that the UN did nothing to enforce.

OBL stated that the reason 9'11 happened was that since we did next to nothing about the bombings I referred to that we were ripe for bigger and bigger attacks.  Read the 9'11 commision report.

Nah i don't buy that.  If we had gone to war back then like we did now, i supose 9/11 wouldn't have happened, but we did not have the justification to do then that we have to do stuff now.  That's the difference.  Like Hitler in 1936.  He could have been stopped but England and France couldn't justifiably do anything until 1939 when he invaded poland.