Author Topic: a ? to Chick ....about Lee Priest  (Read 5812 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: a ? to Chick ....about Lee Priest
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 02:10:09 AM »
Bob, who is your pick for the O? Ronnie, Jay or an unexpected champ like Ronnie back in '98?

I bet he'll go with 93 Flex Wheeler, still fat free, fresh out the time machine, Bill (Smith), and ted will accompany him.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 08:08:33 AM »
It's Ronnies show to win or lose....the heavier he comes in, the more the percentage increases for someone to beat him.

Dexter or Jay have the best chance...Darkhorse pick to place the highest: Toney Freeman

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 08:17:48 AM »
It's Ronnies show to win or lose....the heavier he comes in, the more the percentage increases for someone to beat him.

Dexter or Jay have the best chance...Darkhorse pick to place the highest: Toney Freeman

So you don't see a ripped to the bone 93 Flex Wheeler emerging from a time machine that resembles a telphone Booth.  Do you think that his low BF levels would make time travel difficult?  I heard he was at 0.0%

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 08:19:44 AM »

I agree...Ronnie over 300lbs is risky this year.  I am really interested in the the possible battle between Victor, Gustavo, Jay, and Dexter for 2nd and 3rd  (Dexter and Jay maybe 1st?  :-[ )

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 08:34:56 AM »
Bottom line is...Lee would have to be off for me to beat him...even up...no, he's a better BB.

I'd have smoked him in the '03 Olympia!! ;D

HUGE props for your honesty.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 08:35:51 AM »
Well I'd have to say I agree with you, Chick.  And you have just earned a bit of respect from a hardcore Priest fan  ;D 

Love ya Lee.  Keep kick ass, darlin!

Of what Ajah is this Mara Sedai?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 01:15:59 AM »

Any chance, even remotely, of Kenny Jones coming in and upsetting Ronnie? :D Kenny will take the Santa susanna or Atlantic City Pro...
Team Goodrum!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 01:17:20 AM »
Any chance, even remotely, of Kenny Jones coming in and upsetting Ronnie? :D Kenny will take the Santa susanna or Atlantic City Pro...

Kenny who???
Watching The Haters

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2006, 01:22:30 AM »
But Chick the big qn is who is prettier?

I like how Lee won the 1989 ifbb mr australia without even being on the stage! So much for Adrian Batho...

Lee never won the ifbb "overall" mr australia guys but the 1990 lightweight division...

he won the wpf nationals in 1989 though...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2006, 01:25:00 AM »
But Chick the big qn is who is prettier?

I like how Lee won the 1989 ifbb mr australia without even being on the stage! So much for Adrian Batho...

Lee never won the ifbb "overall" mr australia guys but the 1990 lightweight division...

he won the wpf nationals in 1989 though...

History History....Look at Lee's competitive career since an IFBB Pro....Please give credit where it is due and cannot be denied.....
Watching The Haters

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 01:27:50 AM »
History History....Look at Lee's competitive career since an IFBB Pro....Please give credit where it is due and cannot be denied.....
Oh yeah he would have won it easily in 1992 or 1993 if he entered no question...

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 01:48:25 AM »
Bottom line is...Lee would have to be off for me to beat him...even up...no, he's a better BB.

I'd have smoked him in the '03 Olympia!! ;D

You looked amazing in that pic, where is it from and does anyone got the 03 lee priest pics?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 02:44:19 AM »
I wonder who would win in a fight: A spider or keith :-\

That was already decided.

Spider-1
Keith- 0

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2006, 02:51:50 AM »
I almost bet him once --- The Australia Champs --- way back , I was leaner more symetrical and better looking !!!

AND HE KNOWS IT !!

Dammmm you guys my physcoligist said I had to let this go !!!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2006, 04:28:57 AM »
I almost bet him once --- The Australia Champs --- way back , I was leaner more symetrical and better looking !!!

AND HE KNOWS IT !!

Dammmm you guys my physcoligist said I had to let this go !!!!
Was that 1990 at revesby workers?

How ripped were pete wall's legs that day?!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2006, 06:26:48 AM »
That was already decided.

Spider-1
Keith- 0

Who would win between Keith and a Box of Doughnuts????

Box of Doughnuts - 0

Keith- 24....with coffee........burp!!! ;D

A

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2006, 07:37:49 AM »

Yup.  If they both did an IFBB show tomorrow.  Chick would slither by.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2006, 06:09:54 PM »

BTW, hows it going Willie?

it's going alright

I'm back training. I got the stitches out of my finger after the tip nearly got cut off in a moving mishap that I discussed on getbig a few weeks back. (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=62531.msg1322270#msg1322270) It still isn't completely healed up though. The only thing it really interferes with is back training. It is finger nearest my pinky on the left hand. It is really hard to grip things  :-\ Oh well, it will be back to normal in a bit.

Also had some trouble adjusting to an antibiotic for a separate infection. They put me on something called Levaquin that really amps you up. Felt like I was having heart palpatations or something. I quit taking it and things are returning to normal.

Hasn't been such a great month health wise. Oh well, it seems I'm mostly out of the woods

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »
Didn't David Paul nearly run over you in the mecca?

yes, he was driving all recklessly into the main lot a few years back and almost hit me. Funny thing is, when I first starting working out at Gold's, I didn't know who he was. I never saw any of the Barbarian Brothers movies. I thought he was just some fucking weirdo who couldn't afford real clothes.  ;D

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2006, 10:10:28 PM »
yes, he was driving all recklessly into the main lot a few years back and almost hit me. Funny thing is, when I first starting working out at Gold's, I didn't know who he was. I never saw any of the Barbarian Brothers movies. I thought he was just some fucking weirdo who couldn't afford real clothes.  ;D

That's kind of funny,i heard he's a crazy driver,What kind of vehicle was he driving at that time Will?Was it the old studebaker truck?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2006, 12:18:35 AM »
You know whats funny is Lee just made more from the PDI than Chic has with the IFBB.  Monster owning of Chic.

And Vince why are you posting a pic of me at the IAC World Championships (and filming of Over the Top) where I place 3rd out of 190 competitors from 19 countries.  Are you auditioning to be my agent.  No thanks.  By the way, I had just benched 585 the day before which is the same day the pic below was taken (notice the chest not titties Melvin).  I also have a waist of under 37" at 300 pounds.  Thanks for the cudos but dude that was a long time ago.  By the way the prize for that awesome placement was a 35" TV and 2' trophy.  Both ended up in the trash in my room.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2006, 09:12:13 AM »
That's kind of funny,i heard he's a crazy driver,What kind of vehicle was he driving at that time Will?Was it the old studebaker truck?

actually, an old mercedes