Author Topic: Nice forum  (Read 2323 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Nice forum
« on: September 23, 2006, 06:34:12 AM »

I'm not supposed to be at getbig, i know that.  I'm not a bodybuider.  I'm just a gardener and a cyclist.  I found this website by mistake.

i spent a couple of hours these last few days looking for a forum I'd be better welcomed at.

Myspace is a bunch of teenagers and a few older blokes.  I'm up to page 17 of 350+ of their jokes and I've heard most of them before...

I found one forum called drunkcylists.  That was great, but they only have 200 members and the last one logged on once two days ago, so that's kinda sad.  Maybe they got knocked off.

which is why I like getbig, 'cos someone is there and I'm getting answers back.
thanks doc.

The other one I really wanted was a gardener's forum.  I found it.  There are (I'm exaggerating again) 3x 55 year old women and about 10 sad men.  Unfortunately not what I want.  I wondered whether if I posted there i might be able to make it great but I doubt it.

Getbig is great.

Is that all of a sudden because it's September and everyone is back at school?

ta darlin'
xxxxx
Linda

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: Nice forum
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 07:02:39 AM »
You're awfully bittersweet today xxxLinda.  Are the leaves falling in London?  :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 07:15:28 AM »
You're awfully bittersweet today xxxLinda.  Are the leaves falling in London?  :)

ta deeds (muse?)

red and yellow and green and pink, yellow and purple and blue

xL

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 05:17:45 AM »
God I hate winters. Deedee, you know what I mean being from Canada. Minus 25 weather with the wind chill. Lovely huh? Frozen toes, chivers at 6:00am while your car warms up, snow storms, shovelling snow (especially after working all day and then working out), freezing winds.  :'( January and feburary are brutal months.

PB