Author Topic: 1997 Ninja Attack  (Read 33384 times)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Re: 1997 Ninja Attack
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2006, 08:25:06 PM »
4 I will pop on here from time to time to check in with you all, but my family life and my job comes first.

We all can understand that, but why start this stupid thread if you are not going to answer in a timely manner or at all?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2006, 08:27:32 PM »
sorry I have not been around lately, I do have a job you know as a matter of fact 4 of them. I just got back from covering the NA in Ohio.  I haven't read all of your post for me. I want to address a few of them:

1 No one can run me away from anywhere.

2 I'm not going anywere, as I told RA I will be here to support him and the real getbiggers.

3 I will answer any and every ? you all have for me, but not until after the Mr. O" I'm the Pres. of HBE and I owe it to them to give them and the Mr. O' all of my Attn right now. RA will inform you all on how to submit your ?

4 I will pop on here from time to time to check in with you all, but my family life and my job comes first.

5 "THE ONES" thank you for all your support

6 Last but not least, if anyone of you think that you can run me from anywhere.... YOU BETTER PACK A BIG LUNCH!!

8)

thats fine flex.  I think we here are all big fans.  But what we are saying is don't pop in here, tease us, and never follow up with the story, then expect all of us to praise you and be all hangin off da nuts
you are gay.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2006, 08:52:18 PM »
Flex for President! ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2006, 09:05:15 PM »
Flex for President! ;D

Mr. Ray, a quick question if you wouldn't mind indulging me.

You at your peak and Flex at his peak, who's the better bodybuilder? In a two man competition who wins, you or Flex?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2006, 09:14:17 PM »
He is going to say himself...but I think he knows Flex was better.  Why else would he make up stories about having inplants in his calves???  Little jealousy yeah, but deep down, Shawn probably felt a little insecure. 
you are gay.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2006, 09:33:50 PM »
Got got attacked by a ninja once ,  ohhhhhh know wait I think it was a nija , maybe it wasnt , ummmmmmm oh f@#ked if I know now, I was so high on crack at the time it could have been a "Ginger" crack whore trying to get at my shit !!!!

All those day,s are just a blur now , any how I got attacked by something , I still got the bite marks , orrrrrr ahhhhh did I get attacked , I may just have been so dammm hungry from dieting I decided to eat myself , ohhhh I dont know , I am so f@#ked up now who knows what happened !!

Any hows , hows it going FLEX , hope your family are all good and that things are good with you
Regards Hrdcor

Flex Wheeler

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2006, 09:50:13 PM »

thats fine flex.  I think we here are all big fans.  But what we are saying is don't pop in here, tease us, and never follow up with the story, then expect all of us to praise you and be all hangin off da nuts
RA, wants to do it up big, answer everything at once. He wants for me to wait til after the O". it's his broad, so I will do as he wish.

Flex

Flex Wheeler

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2006, 09:51:58 PM »
Got got attacked by a ninja once ,  ohhhhhh know wait I think it was a nija , maybe it wasnt , ummmmmmm oh f@#ked if I know now, I was so high on crack at the time it could have been a "Ginger" crack whore trying to get at my shit !!!!

All those day,s are just a blur now , any how I got attacked by something , I still got the bite marks , orrrrrr ahhhhh did I get attacked , I may just have been so dammm hungry from dieting I decided to eat myself , ohhhh I dont know , I am so f@#ked up now who knows what happened !!

Any hows , hows it going FLEX , hope your family are all good and that things are good with you
Regards Hrdcor
Funny..

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2006, 09:52:47 PM »
Brother Wheeler you crazy Bastard! Tell Paul Love, Tom says "Hi".
a

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2006, 09:57:32 PM »
Funny..               

Dude it was meant to be funny but know just reading it back it seem,s I was applying you may have been  a crack head , I wasnt intending that at all man , sorry dude if it seemed like that , my bad , chhheeeeze I can be a knob head sometimes , doooh !!

Any how good to hear from you and have a great time in Vegas , look forward to your report bro .

regards Marc

Flex Wheeler

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2006, 10:00:42 PM »

Dude it was meant to be funny but know just reading it back it seem,s I was applying you may have been  a crack head , I wasnt intending that at all man , sorry dude if it seemed like that , my bad , chhheeeeze I can be a knob head sometimes , doooh !!

Any how good to hear from you and have a great time in Vegas , look forward to your report bro .

regards Marc
No, it was funny. AG, bro ;)

Stavios

« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2006, 10:01:40 PM »
So what really happened ?  ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2006, 10:26:48 PM »
Kenny dissed this entire board with his immature "wanna know the REAL story, guys!!?!"...not only is he a joke in his retirement to his 'real' fans but a good example of why he didn't have what it takes to be Mr. Olympia in the first place.

Not only does he not give a rat's ass about his fans, he certainly doesn't give a shit about the people here...even the ones who really think he's great, the delusional ones who sent him money for his medical bills (how's that Chrysler 300 ridin, playa? :-X).

"Thanks" for your 2 seconds of Getbig fame, Kenny.  Don't come back.

No he didn't.

Nobody cares about the real story, we're too into the ninja story.

As I said about 4 pages ago in this thread.. don't ruin it.  Its a legend.

Flex Wheeler

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2006, 10:36:16 PM »
No he didn't.

Nobody cares about the real story, we're too into the ninja story.

As I said about 4 pages ago in this thread.. don't ruin it.  Its a legend.
Really.. maybe that's the way to go. We will see after the Mr. O"

FW

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2006, 10:37:55 PM »
remember that scene where the ninjas attack the samurai camp in 'the last samurai'?

between flex gettin jacked and that shit,

i have no time for ninjas anymore

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2006, 10:40:40 PM »
it's his broad, so I will do as he wish.

Flex
So that's how you guys roll now?  ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: September 18, 2006, 10:47:57 PM »
We all can understand that, but why start this stupid thread if you are not going to answer in a timely manner or at all?

I will garner a few or a lot of questions for Flex, including this one, and then we can get down to the bottom of it. We have researched it, from the hospital reports, to the carjacking to each statement, and much more. We will get down to the bottom of this. Flex and I talked about it..

However, right now, there is more important issues. Flex is the president of Hardbody Entertainment, which means that he needs to deal with the Olympia Webcast, the Olympia DVD's and much more for the Olympia Weekend.

Also, we work for MD (but not on the Olympia Weekend), so he travels around (just came back from the North Americans).

So after the Olympia, a few weeks unti October, I will get questions and once and for all, learn all about the 1997 Ninja Attack. Keep putting questions and speculations here... it is interesting.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #192 on: September 18, 2006, 10:51:35 PM »
I will garner a few or a lot of questions for Flex, including this one, and then we can get down to the bottom of it. We have researched it, from the hospital reports, to the carjacking to each statement, and much more. We will get down to the bottom of this. Flex and I talked about it..

However, right now, there is more important issues. Flex is the president of Hardbody Entertainment, which means that he needs to deal with the Olympia Webcast, the Olympia DVD's and much more for the Olympia Weekend.

Also, we work for MD (but not on the Olympia Weekend), so he travels around (just came back from the North Americans).

So after the Olympia, a few weeks unti October, I will get questions and once and for all, learn all about the 1997 Ninja Attack. Keep putting questions and speculations here... it is interesting.

Fair enough, I look forward to reading your future interview with Flex.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #193 on: September 19, 2006, 07:16:58 AM »
that's a big tease. you're teasing us, Wheeler
Get Big, or Die Trying

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #194 on: September 19, 2006, 07:17:36 AM »
....upon re-reading my posts I realize I was rambling on at the mouth, haven't had a good meltdown in a while!

Flex, if you're truly serious about answering the questions we have, in conjunction with RA, then I think that's great for the board.  I hope you follow through with it.  

If the ONLY question you answer is the 'real' story behind the 97 Mr O, that would be appreciated by the 'real' getbiggers.  I for one would love to hear it, although I'm beginning to think the truth is much more ordinary than the stories I've heard.  There's no risk in admitting now, 10 years on, what really happened. It's not like DeMilia will ruin your career anymore...he's too busy putting on regional level competitions with Commodore 64 designed stage props ;D.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #195 on: September 19, 2006, 07:37:04 AM »
sorry I have not been around lately, I do have a job you know as a matter of fact 4 of them

Fuck me, when did Dennys install three new shithouses?

My goodness

:o
rons acunt

Slick Vic

« Reply #196 on: September 19, 2006, 08:47:07 AM »
Okay, Ron and Flex. I understand that other issues are at hand that need to be taken care of first. This whole "Ninja Issue" must be huge for you guys to wait and give all the attention it deserves after the Olympia. If that's the case, I'm really lookin' forward to it. Just don't leave us hanging for too long.  ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #197 on: September 19, 2006, 09:03:15 AM »
sorry I have not been around lately, I do have a job you know as a matter of fact 4 of them. I just got back from covering the NA in Ohio.  I haven't read all of your post for me. I want to address a few of them:

1 No one can run me away from anywhere.

2 I'm not going anywere, as I told RA I will be here to support him and the real getbiggers.

3 I will answer any and every ? you all have for me, but not until after the Mr. O" I'm the Pres. of HBE and I owe it to them to give them and the Mr. O' all of my Attn right now. RA will inform you all on how to submit your ?

5 "THE ONES" thank you for all your support

6 Last but not least, if anyone of you think that you can run me from anywhere.... YOU BETTER PACK A BIG LUNCH!!

8)

That's good to here, for a moment I thought you pulled a Jay Cutler ;D 
I

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #198 on: September 19, 2006, 11:43:35 AM »
Chee Waaaaaaa!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 19, 2006, 02:14:26 PM »
Flex.....any chance you'll pull a Don Long?