Author Topic: Dog Bounty Hunter Arrested  (Read 7192 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Re: Dog Bounty Hunter Arrested
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 07:10:38 AM »
Here we go again with the stories of how we stole the land from the Mexico, or how we stole the land from the Indians, and we should give it back.
Well, I have some sad news for all you liberal wackos,  the Mexicans were not here first,  and guess what ? neither were the Indians,  in fact, the oldest human remains found in the USA  are of Asian decent, so that means that at one time, people of Asian decent  lived here, and were over taken by the Indians,  so I guess we should all give the land back to Japan or China ?

The ones who say we should give the land back, are the same ones who are for reparations to black people, even though no black person living today were slaves, and even though the people who would have to pay it never had a slave, and lets not forget that many whites were slaves also.   

The mindest of some of you on here make me worry about our future.  :o

And as for Dog the Bounty Hunter, he went to Mexico to catch a well known convicted rapist, that was on the run, and wanted by the law here in the USA, there was a 1 million dollar reward fro his capture, and who was the one who found him when nobody else could ? yep, the Dog did, and after he captured him on the streets in Puerto Valarta, the Police in Mexico arrested the Dog, and have been trying non stop to collect the milion dollar reward themselves.
fuking Police in Mexico are as corrupt as they come

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 07:13:25 AM »
He's not on network TV.  If he was he's be making 7 figures a season.  What you guys should do since the guys hating on him have so much going for them, you shoudl get your own show.  As skilled and popular and original you guys are you have all the makings of a hit show.  Then you too can make the easy $500,000+ he makes just from the show and merchindising.  Since you guys have so much going for you it would be easy.  Please be sure to tell us when you get your own show and make the coin that makes us all jealous.  I can't wait to see the season opener you come up with.
Tellin' it like it is!  well said, Keith! 

toodzl4u

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 08:06:06 AM »
He didn't kill somebody innocent off the street. He killed a fellow thug in a dispute.

Arrested 18 times for armed robbery, Chapman was sentenced to five years in prison for murder in 1977. He maintains it was his companion who was the killer, but under Texas law he was also convicted of murder. He served two years and was paroled in 1979.

Titus is innocent too, Melisa was a drug addict who was stinking up his car, is she a "fellow thug"

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 08:24:29 AM »
Arrested 18 times for armed robbery, Chapman was sentenced to five years in prison for murder in 1977. He maintains it was his companion who was the killer, but under Texas law he was also convicted of murder. He served two years and was paroled in 1979.

Titus is innocent too, Melisa was a drug addict who was stinking up his car, is she a "fellow thug"

He paid his debt to society and moved on. 1979 Is a long, long time ago. In Texas, which is the most conservative state in the union if you aren't on death row for a murder there had to be a LOT of extenuating circumstances. Don't try and compare what Dog did in 1979 and what Titus did to a defenseless girl.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 08:28:52 AM »
And as for Dog the Bounty Hunter, he went to Mexico to catch a well known convicted rapist, that was on the run, and wanted by the law here in the USA, there was a 1 million dollar reward fro his capture, and who was the one who found him when nobody else could ? yep, the Dog did, and after he captured him on the streets in Puerto Valarta, the Police in Mexico arrested the Dog, and have been trying non stop to collect the milion dollar reward themselves.
fuking Police in Mexico are as corrupt as they come

This is so hippocrtitical of our government. In the 90's a DEA agent was killed by some drug lords in Mexico. The drug lords were tried for murder in Mexico. They got off SCOTT FREE. We wanted to try these bums in the United States but we didn't have the authority to arrest them on Mexican soil. We eventually got the fuckers. You know how? Our own government hired PRIVATE BOUNTY HUNTERS. Those guys took care of business now these scumbags are rotting in American jails.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 08:41:36 AM »
This is so hippocrtitical of our government. In the 90's a DEA agent was killed by some drug lords in Mexico. The drug lords were tried for murder in Mexico. They got off SCOTT FREE. We wanted to try these bums in the United States but we didn't have the authority to arrest them on Mexican soil. We eventually got the fuckers. You know how? Our own government hired PRIVATE BOUNTY HUNTERS. Those guys took care of business now these scumbags are rotting in American jails.

Yep!  There's a reason we have bounty hunters. 

toodzl4u

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 09:42:59 AM »
bmacsys-

Arrested 18 times for armed robbery, a murder conviction, and now a TV star............  My point with Melissa was Titus has made her out to be some sort of drug head thief so because he says its that way we should characterize her as one.  You said that the Dog was convicted of killing another thug.....were you there so that you might be able to characterize his victim as a thug or are you going by what the Dog made his victim out to be?

The Dog and other bounty hunters do fill a gap in the legal system.  I have nothing against who he is or who he wants to be, I have a problem with who he was and people idolizing him to a certain degree is crap in my mind.....but fortunately we are able to make our own decisions and form our own opinions of who we expose ourselves and our youth to and what we see a good person is made of.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 10:08:07 AM »
bmacsys-

Arrested 18 times for armed robbery, a murder conviction, and now a TV star............ 

really?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2006, 10:21:05 AM »
bmacsys-

Arrested 18 times for armed robbery, a murder conviction, and now a TV star............  My point with Melissa was Titus has made her out to be some sort of drug head thief so because he says its that way we should characterize her as one.  You said that the Dog was convicted of killing another thug.....were you there so that you might be able to characterize his victim as a thug or are you going by what the Dog made his victim out to be?

The Dog and other bounty hunters do fill a gap in the legal system.  I have nothing against who he is or who he wants to be, I have a problem with who he was and people idolizing him to a certain degree is crap in my mind.....but fortunately we are able to make our own decisions and form our own opinions of who we expose ourselves and our youth to and what we see a good person is made of.

Dog is a prime example that you CAN turn your life around.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2006, 04:02:44 PM »
Anybody else ever notice that he talks about meth "ice" a lot. He brings it up every fucken episode.

The person the should be arrested on that show is that big fat wife of his. Those outfits she puts together as disgusting. She makes the old Anna Nicole Smith (fat version) look like Pam Anderson.
I bet Beth's bank account is fatter than yours. she is married to someone she loves and has kids she loves and she lives in a beautiful neighborhood in hawaii. her husband may be going to prison for bringing a rapist to justice. ummm but you dont like the way she dresses, im sure she could care less what you think.

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 05:28:56 PM »
I'm gonna go fart on the guy who cuts my lawn tomorrow.

LOL  :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 05:37:26 PM »
Who the fuck cares about Mexican laws?

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 05:38:00 PM »
The Mexicans want California, Texas and New Mexico back. When they are the majority in those states shit is gonna happen. Mark my words.

And if you are right... there will be a WAR!!!  ;)  I'll make sure of that!!!   >:(