Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 03, 2016, 02:45:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When you wake up dying to take a dump  (Read 8848 times)
Army of One
Getbig V

« on: March 11, 2016, 12:38:51 PM »

Woke up at 3AM once felt the gurggles in my stomach telling me I needed to get out of bed and go now

Sat on the can expecting a torrent. Nothing. I couldn't even feel anything move at all. Then another round of painful cramps and such. I squeeze and the bottom part isn't fucking budging at all.

I finally realize that although it might be molten liquid shit on the top floor, the exit is completely compacted and blocked off. At this point I have no idea what to do. I am now screaming in pain with every round of cramps and upper bowel movement. I even considered getting some kind of thin device and cramming it in there to break up the stubborn poop party in the lower deck.

After about the 7th round, I feel a slight shift on the bottom. I know you aren't supposed to squeeze but fuck all that nonsense, I was in agony. I am squeezing with all of my might, veins bulging out of my neck and forehead. I know that if this doesn't happen soon, I'm going to pull an Elvis and be found on the can with my eyes rolled into the back of my brain.

Finally a fist-sized piece of shit that was holding up the whole show, shoots out of my ass like Lucifer's Hammer en route to wipe out a whole civilization of Philistines. Immediately after that, is a liquid poo firehose that had so much PSI I'm pretty sure I actually lifted off of the shitter by a few inches. Any harder and I would have been knocked out by hitting my head on the ceiling.
Report to moderator   Logged
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 12:55:04 PM »

TL:DR:FY

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
R.A.M.
Getbig IV

BOOM

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 12:57:21 PM »

Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 12:58:45 PM »

Cliffs:
Cankles

Fixed
Taffin
Getbig IV

Taffin: Alright I'll help. On one condition...

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 01:11:28 PM »

Anyone ever hear of the '3x3' rule?   More often than 3 movements a day is too fast - less than 3 times a week, too slow...

And we're aiming for 3 or 4 on the chart - stay healthy Getbig!

Twaddle
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 01:19:58 PM »

This is a great story.  Thanks for sharing.  I mean that.   Cheesy
mr.turbo
Getbig V

Team Freedom

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 01:50:40 PM »

another shitty thread

"
Hulkotron
Getbig V

6'6" and above white wizard for paths to the truth

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 02:59:18 PM »

Fortress
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2016, 03:45:50 PM »

The heart warms.
calfzilla
Getbig V

RIP Radical Plato

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 03:52:01 PM »

Next time have your boyfriend go easier on your ass so you don't have these problems in the future.
Man of Steel
Getbig V

Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2016, 04:01:18 PM »

I'm really proud of you!

Chidoman
Getbig III

Me Like'em All!!

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2016, 06:20:06 PM »

Wow, Very heart warming story, a Hallmark moment indeed! Grin
evandatp
Getbig IV

Haunted4Pay

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2016, 06:41:55 PM »

Someone left your buttplug in overnight and thought the good people of getbig had to know?

Leave the passive-aggressive messages to your boyfriend on your fridge next time.
Nether Animal
Getbig V

Team Mower Forever

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2016, 06:42:57 PM »

That's not Lee Priest...
Hack Benchers
Getbig III

THINK BIG ->GET BIG

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 12:01:20 AM »

Woke up at 3AM once felt the gurggles in my stomach telling me I needed to get out of bed and go now

Sat on the can expecting a torrent. Nothing. I couldn't even feel anything move at all. Then another round of painful cramps and such. I squeeze and the bottom part isn't fucking budging at all.

I finally realize that although it might be molten liquid shit on the top floor, the exit is completely compacted and blocked off. At this point I have no idea what to do. I am now screaming in pain with every round of cramps and upper bowel movement. I even considered getting some kind of thin device and cramming it in there to break up the stubborn poop party in the lower deck.

After about the 7th round, I feel a slight shift on the bottom. I know you aren't supposed to squeeze but fuck all that nonsense, I was in agony. I am squeezing with all of my might, veins bulging out of my neck and forehead. I know that if this doesn't happen soon, I'm going to pull an Elvis and be found on the can with my eyes rolled into the back of my brain.

Finally a fist-sized piece of shit that was holding up the whole show, shoots out of my ass like Lucifer's Hammer en route to wipe out a whole civilization of Philistines. Immediately after that, is a liquid poo firehose that had so much PSI I'm pretty sure I actually lifted off of the shitter by a few inches. Any harder and I would have been knocked out by hitting my head on the ceiling.
You allright?

Deadpool
Getbig V

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2016, 08:52:24 AM »

beautifully written.  I hope things are running smoothly for you now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!