Author Topic: Border Patrol Agents Prosecuted for Stopping Drug Smuggler  (Read 14817 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Border Patrol Agents Prosecuted for Stopping Drug Smuggler
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 05:35:38 AM »
After reading this thread I can feel myself burn with hatred for our government. Fucking throwing guys in jail for selling pot seeds? Then having DEA guys risking their lives everyday facing prosecution for shooting at a drug smuggler? >:( Its our fucking governments job to keep these illegal aliens out of our fucking country. They can't even do that. If I was as incompetent at my job as our government is at their job I would have been fired long ago. >:(

Don't burn with hatred for your government, ...that's a self-destructive as well as an impossible flame to keep lit.
Burn with the desire for justice. That's a flame that will keep going, and can spark positive and much needed reform.
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 05:48:46 AM »
I know how you feel, just remember it's not the government but bad men corrupting our government... I feel the anger too and have to keep reminding myself of these things.

Its a fucked up feeling when you know you are powerless to make changes.
The House that Ruth built

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 05:52:47 AM »
Its a fucked up feeling when you know you are powerless to make changes.

You're not powerless ...YET! But it can feel so overwhelming that you don't know where to start.  :'(
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 07:18:16 AM »
You have all my respect man.  I have done so much yelling over this, these words sound like they came right out of my mouth.

The problem is that it sets the standard for everything else where the standard rate is 10 hr.  A working man cannot feed himself on that let alone a family.  The American citizen is treated worse than the illegal alien in this country and it stinks. 

The corrections officers unions, church groups, et al all love this mess because they make money off of it.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 11:32:11 AM »
Toughest job out their at this time in history.  These guys have to stop illegals from crossing the boarder, stop terrorists, drugs, weapons and everything else that can possibly be smuggled across the boarder and what, the guy gets busted for doing his job.  Weed should be legal, but that's besides the point.  These guys do a thankless job where somebody's always calling you the bad guy.  The guy did his job and did it well.  Instead of arresting him, they should pin a medal to his chest.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 12:48:08 PM »
I dont know how it is anywhere else, but here in Las Vegas these fucking roaches are on every street corner. About 15 of them and they will work for 8 dollars an hour. And we wonder why there is an unemployment issue, because these F*CKING rats are taking away our jobs, not paying taxes, and sending the money home to thier families in mexico.... F*CK THAT. I watched a video of a guy who picked up 10 of these scums and told them he needed a deck built and dropped there asses of at imigration they ran and imigration didnt do shit. I believe if your illegal then you should have to worry for your life. if you are discovered as an illegal then any citzen should be able to hog tie your ass and take you to imigration where you are thrown in a cell, which will be over crowded and deported back to mexico, where if you sneek back into the U.S. you will be tried for invasion of country and sent to a prison like alcatraz where there is no escape. After 10 years you will be released back to your country. If you return a 3rd time you will be punished by death... how many F*CKIN illegals do you think we would have then after 400 or so of them where shot right at he border and rolled back into mexico.... Might not be politically correct, But fuck is political shit ever right. ITS TIME WE AS A PEOPLE QUIT BITCHING AND TAKE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS...SITTING ON OUR ASSES AINT DOING A DAMN THING!!!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 12:56:49 PM »
ITS TIME WE AS A PEOPLE QUIT BITCHING AND TAKE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS...SITTING ON OUR ASSES AINT DOING A DAMN THING!!!!!!

You tried that shit in Iraq, ...and look where it's gotten you. moron  ::)
w

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 03:21:04 PM »
You tried that shit in Iraq, ...and look where it's gotten you. moron  ::)

Jaguar what the f*ck are you even talking about... we didnt try anything in iraq. You think that the majority of the us supported the war in iraq... This conversation is about america arent you a f*cking idiot from canada. When was the last time your country fought for anything. You guys are like America's bitch, your attached to our country and therefore your government feels that if america is at war you can sit at home because your safe. Do you guys even have a f*cking army. they probabally ride horses huh, you fucking twat. I can't wait till the day canada gets invaded and america sits and back and says f*ck you for all tha times you helped us out. Canada is the second biggest pussy country in the world, and yall shall should be glad France is around or yall would be the biggest girl bitches in the world go f*ck yourself you ignorant F*CK.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2006, 03:32:28 PM »
Jaguar what the f*ck are you even talking about... we didnt try anything in iraq. You think that the majority of the us supported the war in iraq... This conversation is about america arent you a f*cking idiot from canada. When was the last time your country fought for anything. You guys are like America's bitch, your attached to our country and therefore your government feels that if america is at war you can sit at home because your safe. Do you guys even have a f*cking army. they probabally ride horses huh, you fucking twat. I can't wait till the day canada gets invaded and america sits and back and says f*ck you for all tha times you helped us out. Canada is the second biggest pussy country in the world, and yall shall should be glad France is around or yall would be the biggest pussy bitches in the world go f*ck yourself you ignorant F*CK.

You tried going it alone unilaterally taking pre-emptive measures in an illegal occupation of Iraq, ...and now you're stuck in a quagmire.

The last time our country fought for something? I believe we're backing your ass up in Afghanistan right now, ...but more and more Canadians are getting pissed and ready to make you go it alone 'cause the biggest single casualties we're taking are as a result of your boys who can't figure out who to shoot at. Our first 4 deaths in Afghanistan came from 'friendly fire' from Americans who were ordered not to shoot, but did so anyway, then the last 5 deaths our troops incurred over there was from so called 'friendly fire'. 4 in one day, ...then y'all turned around and did it again the next day.

Ya we got a fucking army, ...who your generals have praised for saving your asses on more than one occassion, but you guy keep fvcking up like that, and I'll assure you they'll be pulled.

"Thank God the Canadians were there" --US Military

And if Canada ever got invaded, Americans won't be sitting back, ...they'll probably be the ones doing the invading ...bunch of godforsaken warmongerers!  >:(
w