Author Topic: My posts and threads are too honest for this board..............................  (Read 4430 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
so i won't be posting anymore, hahahaha, i can just picture the mods seeing my posts and shaking in fear from the brutal truth and then hitting the DELETE button, that's why you women have so many problems, you don't want to hear any truth, all ass kissing about how great and beautiful you are, go ahead, post more kissing, high heels, lipstick, what am i having for dinner, and gossip bullshit and ignore the things going on around you.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
I don't know why your kissing post was deleted... since it was informative, and at least it showed you like to kiss.  :)  But when you start threads asking women if they shave their pu**ies... really what do you expect? Women lining up to give you private info because you say your horny? Besides, those threads have been done to death down on the sexy board, and if women don't respond down there, why would they here?

What is it we're ignoring that's going on around us?  Brutal ownages? Smackdowns on message boards?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
The truth is, you can't post anything of merit. The second you begin to type, you start owning yourself. Brutally. Monster inadequacy.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
so i won't be posting anymore, hahahaha, i can just picture the mods seeing my posts and shaking in fear from the brutal truth and then hitting the DELETE button, that's why you women have so many problems, you don't want to hear any truth, all ass kissing about how great and beautiful you are, go ahead, post more kissing, high heels, lipstick, what am i having for dinner, and gossip bullshit and ignore the things going on around you.

It's not that they were to honest, but too graphic.

You are still quite welcome if you just follow the rules.  No one thinks you're weak here if you follow the rules.  Actually, you come across as strong and unafraid of ridicule from others if you agree and can follow the rules of this board.

They are not unreasonable.  They are not "teh ghey."

sarcasm, you had to know your shaved "p" thread wasn't going to make it.  I considered re-wording it for you but I think we know your subsequent posts wouldn't have conformed to the "rules" since the "horney" post from you was also in that thread.

I offer to reword any thread you may start here, to make it acceptable and conforming w/the rules of this board.  Just PM to me first what you would like to ask/state.  This could end up in some very humorous threads :D

You'll see your name is still on the list of approved male posters.  It's up to you.  Why do we give you so many chances?  I guess because some of your posts are informational and create interest and discussion.  If you can't abide by the rules, you're banned from this board.  That should not be a big deal to you.

I know Ron PMed w/you about it this weekend.  We would love to have you here, but be good or be gone. :D   :'(
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

no one drinks good wine out of a bad container... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun

But I'm not sure quite what too honest is...

If it was rude, I'll not find it as I cannot scroll all over the place
and anyways it's been deleted has it?

Oh but I like the honest threads!

I also like Sarcasm when he does brief sarcasm
but he's useless at rude threads...

I'm a verbose and verbal paragraph person, so I love the sarcastic, brief, concise one liners.

I"m also doing a very good impression of someone with a little bit of intelligence but no common sense
xLinda

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Let Sarcasm post and just keep digging himself a deeper hole with his inane ramblings. Its amusing.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You mean to idiotic? ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
It's not that they were to honest, but too graphic.

I offer to reword any thread you may start here, to make it acceptable and conforming w/the rules of this board.  Just PM to me first what you would like to ask/state.  This could end up in some very humorous threads :D

That would be hillarious.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"to"?

Ok, let me restate it. "Too" sick and perverted may describe your post better.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Re: My posts and threads are too honest for this board..........................
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 05:31:45 AM »

What's wrong with just being brutally honest? 
(Which is becoming miraculous in this day and age...  I certainly prefer it.

>I'm wondering whether everyone lies nowadays.  Can't keep up.

I pretend that I just embellish my memories and stories as being fabulous fun.  I never lie. 
I forget all the bad bits and never forget the good parts.  Every time I relive a great memory it gets even better.

But cheating is all of a sudden the accepted way of life.

I reckon I prefer total honesty.  It's easier.  It's usually funnier too. 
Also it's easier for me to remember.

xxxxxL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Re: My posts and threads are too honest for this board..........................
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 05:34:11 AM »
Ok, let me restae it. "Too" sick and perverted may describe your post better.

Luckily we all missed the sick and perverted bit.

We're just reading the too honest thread.

If you are honestly too sick and perverted, well...

xL