Author Topic: PDI Amatuer Night: = Big Flop  (Read 13089 times)

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
Re: PDI = BIG FLOP
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 09:14:16 PM »
Keith, Free burgers at the end of the Plank!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus is Lord!!!! Hallelujah Brother!!!

Bitch
SHAZAM!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2006, 09:16:27 PM »

People who are unhappy that the PDi's first show was a success:
Shawn Ray

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 09:17:19 PM »
He added an extra zero by mistake.

But how come there were comps given when it was sold out according to you? Months ago it was already almost sold out.

I meant the restroom was sold out ;D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2006, 09:18:03 PM »
Success? :-\
A predetermined UPSET WINNER LEE the Savior PRIEST?
What a surprise, cant wait for next years show.
It was such a huge event that you and me Both chose to stay home and watch COPS. ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2006, 09:20:43 PM »

Man you keep using my graphic I put up for you.  At least get original material.  And I do not eat burgers.  ICe Cream baby.  And with the looks of you, isn't that like the kettle and black thing

It was such a huge event that you and me Both chose to stay home and watch COPS. ::)

On my just like the Olympia Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh  Okay I like Cops

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2006, 09:20:48 PM »

Hey man, not all BBing fans use up their vacation time at BBing shows.  

I will play nice and not switch our some words in your quote above to apply to an IFBB show that took place this past year.  Words like 'Phil heath'... ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2006, 09:37:14 PM »

Wow, that show must have been a real nail-biter.  Who would win the NOC??

I can see the headlines:

LEE PRIEST TAKES CANDY FROM SOME BABIES AT THE NOC!!!!

A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2006, 09:40:27 PM »
yeah, 47-story skyscrapers often fall into their own basement in 6.2 seconds, from 2 small pockets of fire. 
On this we disagree. You are an idiot.

Search for a conspiracy, and you find yourself!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2006, 09:40:47 PM »
"Small pockets of fire". ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2006, 09:41:16 PM »
Congratulations on your VICTORY Lee!
What a surprise ::)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2006, 09:57:26 PM »

Wow, that show must have been a real nail-biter.  Who would win the NOC??

I can see the headlines:

LEE PRIEST TAKES CANDY FROM SOME BABIES AT THE NOC!!!!

Anyone can name a lot of guys that are ifbb pros that the guy sammi can beat.  Whether or not people want to admit it for the past 6 years most people KNEW who would win the O....no surprise when ronnie won.  It is what it is, first show and a big success.  

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2006, 12:32:18 AM »

Not anymore surprising that everyone knew you would never win the big one.

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2006, 02:14:20 AM »

Who gives a shit

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: PDI Amatuer Night: = Big Flop
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2006, 04:27:23 AM »
i'm going to watch this thing recommended by 240 with an open mind.

don't watch news much anyway (too much b.s. and negativity), so this will be pretty fresh.

any time i get told i'm committing a crime (moral/law) for wanting information i seek it more. it is either a sin or treason to doubt and always has been. funny that. why did god gives us brains then? so we wouldn't use them.  ::) makes sense.

my parents grew up catholics in ireland and weren't even allowed to read the bible back then (50's - 60's). they had to just listen to the priest! what a nice set up, believe everything the pedophile tells you and give us your money! how much money and assets have the catholic church got again?  :o

Slick Vic

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2006, 05:58:30 AM »

Had 14 competitors and gave away 8 procard...damn nice for guys who will never make a dime.  It's funny how a few of these guys never broke the top 10 at an NPC competition. 

Oh well, best of luck new pro's!  Oh yea, less than 25 in the crowds; where is the love for PDI? :-*

How do you know how many spectators there were?  ???

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2006, 07:57:19 AM »
Even with the comped tickets, considering the guys who reneged on the contracts, and the lack of IFBB guys not named priest...
500 to 900 for prejudging is pretty good.  Anyone else in attendance have tighter numbers?

How did Priest and Sami look?  Who is begging for 3rd? How's Rhino looking?

500-1000? 120-150 more likely.A friend of mine even video taped it.
The BBinsider

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2006, 08:09:54 AM »
The most telling fact is that the PDI's inaugural show took place last night after months of buildup.........and you wouldn't even know it from the looks of this board.

No results.

No "expert" assesments.

No debating over placements.

A total non-event. It's like it didn't even happen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2006, 08:38:29 AM »
For its first amateur show, with minimal hype and a lot of ppl unsure, it seemed to be an okay event.  The night show - we gotta see some pics.  Some ppl have said the place was near packed.  Hopefully pics will confirm or deny.

And as requested by PM - here is the $2.3 trillion that the Pentagon / DoD announced missing on Sept 10, 2001. 

On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said.
He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat.
"In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said.
Rumsfeld promised change but the next day – Sept. 11-- the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten.
Just last week President Bush announced, "my 2003 budget calls for more than $48 billion in new defense spending."
More money for the Pentagon, CBS News Correspondent Vince Gonzales reports, while its own auditors admit the military cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.

According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions, Rumsfeld admitted.

http://benfrank.net/patriots/news/national/pentagon_missing_trillions
Confiemed on pentagon's own page: http://www.defenselink.mil/speeches/2001/s20010910-secdef.html
2.3 trillion would come in handy if you were gonna do something really bad and needed to hide it.  and sept 10 is a good day to announce something like that, as nobody cared the next morning.

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2006, 09:00:32 AM »
I'm a dumb bitch, sure.   Doesn't change the fact that 911 = inside job.
I've spent a lot of time researching this and I can seriously show you some big holes in the official story
Do your research, and come see us on the general board sometime ;)

Here's a teaser - lots of big booms in the basement, 14 and 17 seconds before the planes ever hit!

this says it all about you. where has your research been conducted?  were you actually there at ground zero to hear the "big booms"?

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2006, 09:29:28 AM »
stick to making your websites and leave the internet conspiracy crap off here, between the amount of posts and "research" ie reading someone elses cooked up nonsense, your "clients" are getting shortchanged.  were the planes real?  were there real hijackers in them?  clinton couldn't hide his oval office sexcapades, do you truly believe that with all the personell involved in a massive operation 9/11 would have been, that NONE would have come forward by now, no documents, no person? nothing but internet kooks and theories?  what about the videos of the hijackers and now with bin laden?

then again why am I arguing with a person who created a website to glamorize a killer?  with free the killer as the url?  Like I said everyone knows the reason you are what you are.  you'll keep your fan club, and keep on posting you'll be hitting 100,000 posts in no time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2006, 09:48:32 AM »
freecraigtitus was chose as the title to elicit an immediate emotional response form both sides of the aisle - but once they arrived, they saw that we took zero stance on the situation.  You could even argue there was a pretty strong ANTI-craig slant.  Lots of matt C***e stuff on there too. there was no glamourizing going on at all. 

come on down to the general board. politics do belong there (i just posted here cause someone else brought it up first!) we have some nice heated discussions :)  And you might be surprised by the amount of evidence which counters the official story.  We're living history. Be happy and enjoy it :)

zed

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2006, 10:12:05 AM »
He added an extra zero by mistake.

But how come there were comps given when it was sold out according to you? Months ago it was already almost sold out.
actually i was there big guy and there were few empty seats in the house...oh and the pics you guys posted of the pieces of shit dont represent the PDI just like vince g doesnt represent the IFBB. get it???

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2006, 10:31:32 AM »
I talked to several people on mayhem who were there and they all said the night show was excellent.  Well ran and the venue was nearly full at night.  The top guys looked very good.  Looking forward to more pics.

I think some of you guys are hearing about the qualifier which was not a well attended event.  Many were given pro cards because the PDI needs to build their ranks.  In the following qualifiers, there will be less cards given out.  Unfortunately, there were not a lot of competitors for the qualifier...but it was not well publicized and many were waiting to see if the pro show would occur.  We'll see if it builds from here.

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2006, 10:34:36 AM »
I tought you were competing john  ???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2006, 12:06:55 PM »
I even admit the qualifier was not a good showing.  Hopefully that will improve.  WIth such a large competitor base in Europe though I think the shows there will even be better