Author Topic: The real conspiracy.....  (Read 11549 times)

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: The real conspiracy.....
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2006, 08:21:47 PM »
Bush actually talked about the message boards 3 weeks ago.  Said al Q was "infiltrating hem" and that they were filled with "crazy conspiracies".

I love the USA as much as anyone else.  I just know the men in the White House have abused their power and violated the rights of Americans.  It's not a knock against politicials, cause 95% of them do the right thing.  It ain't a knock against Repubs.  No way would McCain have been on the mic yesterday trying to convince the world why we shuld be allowed to torture people. 

It's just that 911 was shady, their own investigation of themselves was even shadier, the war intel was shady, and their latest statements are shady. 

95% of politicians do the right thing??  more proof you are nuts, what planet do you live on when you are awake?  let me guess, you believe Bush blew up the levees in New Orleans also?  Holy crap 240, I've bashed you a lot before but I almost feel sorry for you now (not really)  nothing that a good ole blanket party, P.I. style, that wouldn't make things right.

OneBigMan

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2006, 08:26:53 PM »
We will never live in the fiction of Orwell's Dark 1984 Future because there are no patriotic pick-up truckers that would tolerate our democracy turning into a confusing beaurocracy >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2006, 08:31:15 PM »
95% of politicians do the right thing??  more proof you are nuts, what planet do you live on when you are awake?  let me guess, you believe Bush blew up the levees in New Orleans also?  Holy crap 240, I've bashed you a lot before but I almost feel sorry for you now (not really)  nothing that a good ole blanket party, P.I. style, that wouldn't make things right.

Giving a blanket party to a man who uses his first amerndment rights to question what the evidence shows is complicity in a crime would make YOU the terrorist, my friend.

shutupandtrain, have you studied the events of 911?  Did you watch the investigation?  Have you seen the list of questions that the 911 widows have which they refused to ask?  Have you seen the seismic data of the day?  Are you aware of their refusal to test materials for explosives? Did you see molten steel, 6 weeks later, when jet fuel cannot physically melt steel?  Have you noticed we were fed 1 of 84 possible pentagon videotapes from that day?  Do you think it's notmal for collapsiing buildings to fire steel beams UP and laterally, 500 feet?

Do your research, boss.  I used to be the same way as you - I would get F'ing angry when someone would quesiton 911.  Then I looked at the evidence.  i suggest you do the same.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2006, 08:33:35 PM »
we just send our old pal berserker to havana to join his holocaust-denying fascist buddy Ahmadinejad . . . they could both share notes on how the Jews are destroying the world in b/w taking puffs on a castro cigar.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2006, 08:50:22 PM »
we just send our old pal berserker to havana to join his holocaust-denying fascist buddy Ahmadinejad . . . they could both share notes on how the Jews are destroying the world in b/w taking puffs on a castro cigar.
Lousy attempt to jump on the bandwaggon... Ozmo was joking, Intenseone denies it and you tried so hard it came out backstupidwards... LOL...  I guess I might be more pissed if you were just one idiot posting...

Al-Gebra is a multiuser FBI account.

Move along... "These are not the droids your looking for."

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2006, 09:01:04 PM »
1. how exactly do you feel about the nation of Israel, Berserker?

2. My bad, you prefer a clinton cigar? ;D

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2006, 09:10:40 PM »
Giving a blanket party to a man who uses his first amerndment rights to question what the evidence shows is complicity in a crime would make YOU the terrorist, my friend.

shutupandtrain, have you studied the events of 911?  Did you watch the investigation?  Have you seen the list of questions that the 911 widows have which they refused to ask?  Have you seen the seismic data of the day?  Are you aware of their refusal to test materials for explosives? Did you see molten steel, 6 weeks later, when jet fuel cannot physically melt steel?  Have you noticed we were fed 1 of 84 possible pentagon videotapes from that day?  Do you think it's notmal for collapsiing buildings to fire steel beams UP and laterally, 500 feet?

Do your research, boss.  I used to be the same way as you - I would get F'ing angry when someone would quesiton 911.  Then I looked at the evidence.  i suggest you do the same.

I don't get angry at those who question 9/11.  I pity them.  Friends were killed in Beirut, (By Muslim terrorists by the way) so please don't lecture me re interent mumbo jumbo.  I've seen the faked photos, doctored photos, doctored videos all "interent facts" that you base your research on.  I've researched it enough.  Obsession with finding conspiracies is not healthy.  the extremeists are animals, this war will never end and will get worse.  Do something productive to help fight terrorism, not just preach with a keyboard about conspiracies.  and yes 110 stories of steel and concrete collapsing will create some unusual results.  how many other 110 story structures have collapsed in the past to compare this too?  look past the hatred of President Bush, these were evil people who want to kill Americans, that is their only goal in life.  They are beheading civilians, killing their own people, look at the videos (unless they are faked by our gov't also).  more than 200 of my brothers were killed by these "poor misunderstood" people. Did I mention their goal in life is to kill Americans?  Yes they would kill everyone of us without losing any sleep. worry about that, not internet conspiracy theroies.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2006, 09:12:45 PM »
1. how exactly do you feel about the nation of Israel, Berserker?

2. My bad, you prefer a clinton cigar? ;D
Upset you've been pegged...  Israel is not a race fool... Zionism is not a race fool... If I'm racist, so are these guys... http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/index.cfm

So Person using Al-Gebra account on Getbig.com forums, is this account used for the FBI in any way and or used to collect data for any law enforcement agency?  Has any post on Getbig.com forums using account Al-Gebra been made from an agent for or of the FBI?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2006, 09:23:23 PM »
I don't get angry at those who question 9/11.  I pity them.  Friends were killed in Beirut, (By Muslim terrorists by the way) so please don't lecture me re interent mumbo jumbo.  I've seen the faked photos, doctored photos, doctored videos all "interent facts" that you base your research on.  I've researched it enough.  Obsession with finding conspiracies is not healthy.  the extremeists are animals, this war will never end and will get worse.  Do something productive to help fight terrorism, not just preach with a keyboard about conspiracies.  and yes 110 stories of steel and concrete collapsing will create some unusual results.  how many other 110 story structures have collapsed in the past to compare this too?  look past the hatred of President Bush, these were evil people who want to kill Americans, that is their only goal in life.  They are beheading civilians, killing their own people, look at the videos (unless they are faked by our gov't also).  more than 200 of my brothers were killed by these "poor misunderstood" people. Did I mention their goal in life is to kill Americans?  Yes they would kill everyone of us without losing any sleep. worry about that, not internet conspiracy theroies.

IMO, you should take your emotions out of this.  3/4 of your post is about your friends in war, the evilness of extremists, beheadsing, and your lost brothers.  These things are very important - but they have no bearing upon the events of 9/11.

The two towers and the third (WTC7) were brought down in controlled demolitions using explosives.  The planes were messy and big for TV, but the video of the smoke, booms, and dust jets, plus the seismic data and witness accounts - the evidence - points to the use of prepositioned explosives in the buildings.

One test (explosive residue on metals) with a cost of next-to-nothing would prove or disprove the theory that bombs were used.  Don't you think the famlies of those 3000 dead Americans deserve to know if their famliy members were killed by fuel from planes, or bombs in basements?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2006, 09:37:50 PM »
Upset you've been pegged...  Israel is not a race fool... Zionism is not a race fool... If I'm racist, so are these guys... http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/index.cfm

So Person using Al-Gebra account on Getbig.com forums, is this account used for the FBI in any way and or used to collect data for any law enforcement agency?  Has any post on Getbig.com forums using account Al-Gebra been made from an agent for or of the FBI?

Race? who mentioned race?
Oh, it must be my favorite Getbigot's guilty conscience working overtime.
So here's a post for the board's general edification:
                                                               http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=95257.msg1373022#msg1373022

You can see exactly where my favorite Getbigot stands. Right next to his buddy Ahmadinejad.
Can't let a small thing like accurate history stand b/w you and your ideology.

C u're getting a little paranoid there. must be hell when it's combined with the bipolarity. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2006, 09:45:09 PM »
Race? who mentioned race?
Oh, it must be my favorite Getbigot's guilty conscience working overtime.
So here's a post for the board's general edification:

You can see exactly where my favorite Getbigot stands. Right next to his buddy Ahmadinejad.
Can't let a small thing like accurate history stand b/w you and your ideology.

C u're getting a little paranoid there. must be hell when it's combined with the bipolarity. 

I try to never interject race into arguments - it's a useless tool.

Al,

do you think bush should debate the Iranian leader?  A chance to completely disassemble him in front of the world with a well-evidenced case - what would be better?  I know any leader, faced with threats from a guilty man, would JUMP at the chance to make the bad guy squirm!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »

I try to never interject race into arguments - it's a useless tool.

Al,

do you think bush should debate the Iranian leader?  A chance to completely disassemble him in front of the world with a well-evidenced case - what would be better?  I know any leader, faced with threats from a guilty man, would JUMP at the chance to make the bad guy squirm!

1. Yes, 240, you never interject race into arguments (too bad your sidekick in CO can't learn to do the same)

2. you merely admire and repeatedly repost writing that people w racist ideologies feel is appropriate for their websites. . .  ;D Now don't get your knickers in a wad . . . I don't think racism is one of your failings.

3. Why would the leader of the free world respond to the antics of a man who is the handmaiden of the Ayatollah? a man whose standing in his own country is shaky? a man who works for a regime that puts hits out on people for merely writing books? You might take him seriously, but the vast majority of us do not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2006, 10:13:47 PM »
2. you merely admire and repeatedly repost writing that people w racist ideologies feel is appropriate for their websites. . .  ;D Now don't get your knickers in a wad . . . I don't think racism is one of your failings.

I use the evidence presented.  I don't care if the owner of a site like/dislikes certain grousp, sex with trannies, or crystal lite over kool-aid.  I use these sites to learn.  Much like I disliked my University (monster destruction of habitat despite contracts) and professors (brutal conflicts of interest with local development RE groups) but I got my degree there anyway.  you use groups for resources, and no group is perfect.

3. Why would the leader of the free world respond to the antics of a man who is the handmaiden of the Ayatollah? a man whose standing in his own country is shaky? a man who works for a regime that puts hits out on people for merely writing books? You might take him seriously, but the vast majority of us do not.

You could just as easily say that our leader is the handmaiden of the CIA or Wall St or of the 3 bigger groups (not that I go there!)  Bush's standing on many things in the US is VERY shaky.  And there have been some very suspicious "suicides" around early vocal 911 skeptics.  The more bodies there are, the closer you are to the truth. 

Fact is, no leader is perfect.  No saints in this realm.  They get to where they are, because of their ability to work with these bigger groups whose nefarious purposes are no secret.

The guys is a bag of shit - I agree.  But, explosing him as a bag of shit would cause him to lose power in his own area, and cause the rest of the world to perhaps support stronger UN action.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2006, 11:01:30 PM »
1. Bush is no one's handmaiden.

2. What did you say about the Trilateral Commission again? I think this obsession with them is unhealthy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2006, 11:08:56 PM »
1. Bush is no one's handmaiden.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic.  Please tell me you are kidding.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2006, 11:16:41 PM »
BUMP.... INTENSEGUY... Either own up to being wrong or spin it.  Is not saying I backstabbed my country the same as being called a traitor???  It sure in the f**k feels the same...

I swear, your about the whiniest little bitch on here. I had a post to respond to this but when I clicked the "post" button thats when the boards went down.

No, it's not the same thing, an actual 'traitor" is a criminal act, I look at a traitor as being a spy or informant for the otherside, I said what I said because in your posts you have not one positive thing to say about America, you seem to think that ( even though you didn't come right out and say it) Bush and his administration are the enemy, you live in the greatest land in the world and you can't even see it, yes, your comments are considered "backstabbing" considering all this country has too offer, you my friend, take what we have for granted, even if we have a liberal in office and I gave to pay higher taxes....so be it, I still realize I live in the greatest country in the world and thats why I agree with what the President is doing....are your comments undermining and backstabbing....hell yes, in a dictatorship you would have been executed for your comments, but since your an American ( and you should thank God for that) you have freedom of speech, why you ask?? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE FIGHT FOR.....are you a traitor....no, your just an idiot who wants to talk shit about our government and judge by conspiracy theories simply because your stupid enough to believe it.

Let me fill you in a little. As the next election gets closer, your going to here from the Democratic candidate "I will do this for the war, I will do that, I will clean up what Bush screwed up" but if this Democrat gets in...you know what? He'll be doing the same thing Bush is doing with the exception this person's approval rating would go through the roof......and do you know why?....simply because they hated Bush!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2006, 06:33:56 AM »
:-*   :)

You BASTARD! You're gonna kiss a guy before me?  >:(
Now you done it. You done pissed me off!   >:(   >:(

ps - Don't say I didn't warn you.  :P {evil laughter}
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2006, 06:34:09 AM »
I swear, your about the whiniest little bitch on here. I had a post to respond to this but when I clicked the "post" button thats when the boards went down.

No, it's not the same thing, an actual 'traitor" is a criminal act, I look at a traitor as being a spy or informant for the otherside, I said what I said because in your posts you have not one positive thing to say about America, you seem to think that ( even though you didn't come right out and say it) Bush and his administration are the enemy, you live in the greatest land in the world and you can't even see it, yes, your comments are considered "backstabbing" considering all this country has too offer, you my friend, take what we have for granted, even if we have a liberal in office and I gave to pay higher taxes....so be it, I still realize I live in the greatest country in the world and thats why I agree with what the President is doing....are your comments undermining and backstabbing....hell yes, in a dictatorship you would have been executed for your comments, but since your an American ( and you should thank God for that) you have freedom of speech, why you ask?? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE FIGHT FOR.....are you a traitor....no, your just an idiot who wants to talk shit about our government and judge by conspiracy theories simply because your stupid enough to believe it.

Let me fill you in a little. As the next election gets closer, your going to here from the Democratic candidate "I will do this for the war, I will do that, I will clean up what Bush screwed up" but if this Democrat gets in...you know what? He'll be doing the same thing Bush is doing with the exception this person's approval rating would go through the roof......and do you know why?....simply because they hated Bush!!

Well I see you chose to spin it.... It's a message board mr. chickenhawk not a fucking courtroom... backstabbing my country vs. being a traitor are as good as the same insult.  (go get wavered in you chickenshit, you're in good shape, others are in who have kids,.... Others your age have enlisted after 9/11)...

Al-gebra, everybody knows why you can't answer the question.  What a stupid thing for the fbi to be doing... wasting tax payer dallars and valuable time on getbig...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2006, 06:42:27 AM »

SO???  You couldn't begin to review all the books I've read written by Zionists...  I post a few paragraphs on getbig on this and they get ignored completely.  Don't start something you have no intention of reviewing the material for.  The sarcasm and out right smart ass posters behind this accound are a waste of time to argue with.  Does it even matter if the matterial I've posted is written by Stanford Professors or comes from Rabbis who have opposed Zionism from father to son... No... So up your ass Al-Stupidshit whoever is using the account this morning... Put that in your logbook and smoke it ;D  That you post this as though it is shocking news about me FUCKING PROVES, this is a multi-user account... EVERYONE KNOWS FULL WELL MY FEELINGS ON ZIONISM. ::)  So don't go posting that crap like I'm a supporter of Hez ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2006, 06:48:52 AM »
Well I see you chose to spin it.... It's a message board mr. chickenhawk not a fucking courtroom... backstabbing my country vs. being a traitor are as good as the same insult.  (go get wavered in you chickenshit, you're in good shape, others are in who have kids,.... Others your age have enlisted after 9/11)...

Al-gebra, everybody knows why you can't answer the question.  What a stupid thing for the fbi to be doing... wasting tax payer dallars and valuable time on getbig...

Are you suggesting that Al-gebra works for the FBI and he's really on here reading peoples posts to get info??

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2006, 07:21:51 AM »
Are you suggesting that Al-gebra works for the FBI and he's really on here reading peoples posts to get info??

No ::)

Al-Gebra says I'm paranoid.  There is a big difference between being paranoid and getting tips.  I laid it out and the user of the account refused to answer the question so what's that look like  :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2006, 07:22:24 AM »
You BASTARD! You're gonna kiss a guy before me?  >:(
Now you done it. You done pissed me off!   >:(   >:(

ps - Don't say I didn't warn you.  :P {evil laughter}

Wow that means our make up kiss will be better then a regular kiss  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2006, 07:27:34 AM »
Wow that means our make up kiss will be better then a regular kiss  ;D

{lol} I don't think you're gonna wanna kiss me after you find out what I did.  :-X
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2006, 02:00:37 PM »

it cracks me up that B's semi-retarded ass actually thinks his chaotic posts deserve paid surveillance.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2006, 02:32:48 PM »
it cracks me up that B's semi-retarded ass actually thinks his chaotic posts deserve paid surveillance.
Hmmm, that's really weird because I didn't say they did and I didn't suggest they did and I would think it would be a very stupid thing to be doing... I have no fucking idea why you're here :-\  You're the only one that said anything about this :-\ I just wanted to find out if the tip was correct and I figured the best way to do that was to ask you a direct question.  If you chose not to simply answer the question, I figured the tip would have more credibility.  If you just said no like anybody normal would have, then I would have questioned the tip... You avoided answering the question... Instead of just saying NO, you danced around it with BS... hmmm.... Now the tip carries more weight... Before the tip, I figured you were probably a math teacher or something. Al-Gebra wasn't it some math teacher's pund on Ashcroft and Al-Qaeda?  I really didn't care either way...