Author Topic: Max Muscle Stores  (Read 2066 times)

tflexxin

• Getbig II
Max Muscle Stores
« on: September 19, 2006, 08:25:47 AM »
Can anyone provide an inside information regarding owning max muscle fanchises?
Say, an average profit margin?  I realize it's tough to estimate without specifics,
but any information would be appreciated.
Like how well they support their franchisees, how difficult it is to start one, etc.
I know MadMax6 is out there.....PM me!

jmt1

• Getbig IV

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: Max Muscle Stores
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 08:53:19 AM »
I think the MM franchise is a good business model. The big dog who owns the one in Venice ( Dave ) is a Canadian, I think. Dave why don't you do a What's New in Vinice today thread here?

Now Dave, I hear Cindy Phillips is in your neck of the woods, are you post some pics of her? I hope you give her a few free t-shirts to show off fro ya . . . she is one sweet Young woman. Even Arvilla is chatting her up on MM :)

The Beef

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 08:58:48 AM »
MM seems to be a class act.  I don't know the profit margins on supp sales, but my guess is that they aren't too great, as you have to compete with online stores with zero overhead, and the mass store pics I've seen look very nice.  Complementary goods sold in the store could scoot those up tho - clothing, exercise equipment, etc.

The risky thing about supplement sales is that they are non-essential.  If the US does go into a recession (which is inevitable as we're possibly entering a 3rd war, and we keep borrowing), lots of things we do will be considered non-essential in the eyes of consumers.  They'll always write checks for rent, gas, electric, food, and clothing.   But for most people, things like creatine (and sadly for me, websites!) will often take the backburner til things rebound. 

So have fun with it, keep us posted on the area so we can support ya should you start one!

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 09:57:21 AM »
I'm hoping MadMax replies to me.  MaxMuscle actually caters to far more than bodybuilding, in fact, I think bodybuilding is not their greatest revenue stream.  they offer many fitness supplements designed to help athletes in any arena.  Unless competitive sports suddenly dies, the need for effective supplements will always be there.  The research I have done has show that despite a poor economy over the last 6 years, even post 9/11, the fitness industry as a whole has grown considerably.
Anyhow, just my drivvle.
thanks for the potential future support!