Author Topic: DNP  (Read 10044 times)

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
Re: DNP
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2006, 06:33:20 PM »

- - I look at it like this...If i wanted to get high, i may throw some GHB or smoke some weed or even throw down a biscuit or two....But if DNP was a drug to get you high, i think it would be the equivalent of sniff'n glue...And i don't know about you but i have yet to be at a party where people are sniff'n glue like its coke... - -

well put!

I'd be scared sh!tless
to use this stuff . . .
in-spite or light of
the well researched
threads written and
post here . . .

To each there own.

Do 6 to 9 months of Hgh
and you'll drop fat on
the right diet . . .
1 life 1 liver

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2006, 10:35:07 PM »
No it's not legal, in fact I believe it's illegal in almost every country in the world, even the ones that AAS are legal in.

DNP is a very affective fat burner, it actually attacks the fat cells and destroys them as where most fat burners only help shrink the cells. The problem is that DNP is one of the most dangerous drugs imaginable, extremely toxic in every sense of the word and is often deadly, even to those who use it responsably. And Wes is correct, it is often part of the chemical make-up of many pesticides, so consider your self warned.

The main issues with DNP are heat regulation and the way it increases free radicals in the body. 

Keeping hydrated and cool as well as taking the required amounts of anti-oxidants are the main provisions with this drug.

It's not something you want to risk using if you work outside or in an environment where you have no control of the temperature.

If you have a deskjob or something where you are inside, with the AC on all day, your risks are lower.

The toxicity of DNP is certainly a reality, though overplayed to some extent.

Remember, it was hailed as a wonder drug many years ago before people realized the weight loss could not be controlled, in fact it worked TOO WELL.

Deaths from DNP were heat related and due to irresponsible use, not toxicity.

Because it works at the molecular level on the fat cells themselves, it is the most efficient fat burner there is.

I would not recommend it to anyone but the most seasoned of athletes, because you're literally playing with your life if you decide to use it.

It's not for teenagers or young adults as they are usually not responsible enough to follow the precautions.

I do believe DNP is the strongest, most efficient fat burner there is and that is why I don't necessarily recommend it.

It's just too dangerous for most people.

There are people on this forum who I would not trust using it.

Some of you reading this.

I can understand why competition bodybuilders love it for contest prep, but other than that, there are much safer ways of losing fat.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 10:02:54 PM »
The main issues with DNP are heat regulation and the way it increases free radicals in the body. 

Keeping hydrated and cool as well as taking the required amounts of anti-oxidants are the main provisions with this drug.

It's not something you want to risk using if you work outside or in an environment where you have no control of the temperature.

If you have a deskjob or something where you are inside, with the AC on all day, your risks are lower.

The toxicity of DNP is certainly a reality, though overplayed to some extent.

Remember, it was hailed as a wonder drug many years ago before people realized the weight loss could not be controlled, in fact it worked TOO WELL.

Deaths from DNP were heat related and due to irresponsible use, not toxicity.

Because it works at the molecular level on the fat cells themselves, it is the most efficient fat burner there is.

I would not recommend it to anyone but the most seasoned of athletes, because you're literally playing with your life if you decide to use it.

It's not for teenagers or young adults as they are usually not responsible enough to follow the precautions.

I do believe DNP is the strongest, most efficient fat burner there is and that is why I don't necessarily recommend it.

It's just too dangerous for most people.

There are people on this forum who I would not trust using it.

Some of you reading this.

I can understand why competition bodybuilders love it for contest prep, but other than that, there are much safer ways of losing fat.

DIV
Well said.^

I'll admit, it does have a strong appeal...it would be nice to have in a diet simply so you didn't have to lower your calorie intake as much. However, for myself, this day has yet to arrive. If I ever get to the point where I can do a national level show, and truly believe I have a shot at the over-all as well, maybe I'll consider it, but then again maybe not. Without question, a national level comp will come about for me, it's not a question as if I can be in good enough shape to qualify, but it's a question can I be competitive at the national level...I mean really competitive. As of now, NO, but I'm still relatively young into my BB endeavours, and all good things take time. :)