Author Topic: Flex Magazine - comments  (Read 4593 times)

scribbler

• Getbig II
  • whatever
Re: Flex Magazine - comments
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 04:49:31 PM »
Hey Scribbler,

Are you honest enough to admit that "Flex" and "Muscle and Fitness" were shopped around to potential buyers and were laughed out of the room when they heard your asking price for the two?  Your circulation is nosediving, the time to sell was when it was climbing or stable.  Now tell me, am I telling the truth?

Honestly, this type of post is the reason that we don't post here very often, when there is an actual discussion I am more than willing to be a part of it.

Both mags are doing just fine and there are many potential buyers that are not laughing at the price, contrary to what you may want people to think. Why don't you take a look at ABC's #'s for M&F right now you'll see they are quite a bit higher then they were at this time last year. (I don see anyone quuoting those numbers here, since they only seem to enjoy posting anything negative towards us)

As I said before, we are doing fine, and our readers know that we will continue to put out the best magazines we can no matter if we stay at AMI or we are sold to another company.

C
CD
M&F & FLEX

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 07:13:39 PM »
Well said Scibbler...
MD seems that it can only be successful by constantly bashing Flex.  Kinda getting old, lets pick on the better magazine.  Seems like a bunch of second graders over there.  If it were not for Flex, MD would not be around.  If MD does not get better in the next few months, I am not going to renew,,,

Scibbler, any getbig discounts/ promo codes for flex? 
you are gay.

scribbler

• Getbig II
  • whatever
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2006, 07:20:08 PM »
Well said Scibbler...
MD seems that it can only be successful by constantly bashing Flex.  Kinda getting old, lets pick on the better magazine.  Seems like a bunch of second graders over there.  If it were not for Flex, MD would not be around.  If MD does not get better in the next few months, I am not going to renew,,,

Scibbler, any getbig discounts/ promo codes for flex? 

Thanks theworm,
Not that I know of...I thnk there is some sort of BB.com promotion though (through the store and not just the site)

C
CD
M&F & FLEX

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 07:22:41 PM »
Also,,,,bring back Flex Magazine Workout...  there are 300 channels on my TV and 99% are crap, I am sure there is some channel you can find to put it on.  I think Shawn is too old and out of shape, maybe have to find someone else....   Markus would be a fun host.
you are gay.