Author Topic: Why is Rupert Murdoch (Fox Network) supporting Hillary Clinton?  (Read 4794 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Why is Rupert Murdoch (Fox Network) supporting Hillary Clinton?
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2006, 03:41:55 AM »
I disagree.  Geena Davis had about 15 pounds and 10 years too much to be hot on that show.

You put Gina Gershon, Jennifer Gardner or Natalie Portman, and the show would have flourished.

I'm gonna forget you said that!  :-\  Natalie Portman as president? ???  ::)
Don't get me wrong, I respect Portman's talent, ...but your comment is a prime example of part of what's wrong with America. Portman as president?  :-\ Why don't you just suggest the Olsen twins? or Paris Hilton?

Actually I think Meryl Streep would just KILL in the role of 1st. female Prez.
Did you see her in 'The Manchurian Candidate' when she gave that off the cuff speech to get her son the Vice-Presidential nomination, or when she went head-to-head with the execs from manchurian global? She was FIERCE! Even elements of her character from 'The Devil Wears Prada' shows she could pull off and bring a dimension to the role of the presidency that very few have managed to capture if any. Too bad she doesn't do TV. She'd be amazing.
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2006, 04:01:52 AM »
I'm gonna forget you said that!  :-\  Natalie Portman as president? ???  ::)
Don't get me wrong, I respect Portman's talent, ...but your comment is a prime example of part of what's wrong with America. Portman as president?  :-\ Why don't you just suggest the Olsen twins? or Paris Hilton?

Actually I think Meryl Streep would just KILL in the role of 1st. female Prez.
Did you see her in 'The Manchurian Candidate' when she gave that off the cuff speech to get her son the Vice-Presidential nomination, or when she went head-to-head with the execs from manchurian global? She was FIERCE! Even elements of her character from 'The Devil Wears Prada' shows she could pull off and bring a dimension to the role of the presidency that very few have managed to capture if any. Too bad she doesn't do TV. She'd be amazing.

Hello there...

Miss "Comparing-Bush-with-Hitler"!

Sorry, bit of low blow.

Lemme ask you though, what does an actress like Meryl Streep has got to do with anything?

Please don't tell me you think she's a good role model or shit.

Oh brother...

Here's a clue: It's called A-C-T-I-N-G. Acting.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2006, 06:03:58 AM »
Hello there...

Miss "Comparing-Bush-with-Hitler"!

Sorry, bit of low blow.

Lemme ask you though, what does an actress like Meryl Streep has got to do with anything?

Please don't tell me you think she's a good role model or shit.

Oh brother...

Here's a clue: It's called A-C-T-I-N-G. Acting.

YIP
Zack

I'm well aware it's called A-C-T-I-N-G. However, there has to be some suspension of belief, and some semblance to plausibility, ...and Natalie Portman as president just won't cut it. Meryl Streep on the other hand, could give us a good drama worth watching. We are afterall talking about a TV show.

I mean seriously, can you picture Paris Hilton in the Oval office? ...or Gina Gershon? {pssst} Strip tease.
I can't see any audience accepting her as Presidential material, ...Meryl Streep however can really rock a role like that. But then again, ...after W, ...maybe you're right. They could throw a rock in there, and still sell it as a US president, ...afterall, ...why can't art imitate life? It's not like they haven't pulled that off before.  :P

w

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2006, 06:27:30 AM »
Every internet know it all (ever notice how many of those there are?) and newspaper columnist is writing columns and posts about how “Hillary is going to run” as if they are saying something insightful.  

Why don’t these keen intellects ever offer any opinion pieces on matters that actually require real thought or the distilling of disparate fact patters?  Bah!

You  mean like predicting the WTC would be attacked? Or which stock will be the biggest gainer or loser tomorrow?  Or where the next hurricane will hit?  Because that would require real knowledge or clairvoyance and these talking heads have neither.

The best they can do is say things like “Hillary is going to run” or “Greg Kovacs is going to die a premature death.”

Show me a source that has Murdoch supporting Hillary!

If you read the NY papers (most are available on-line) you’d see that several articles have appeared over the last year talking about the cozy relationship between Clinton and Murdoch.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2006, 07:02:30 AM »

If you read the NY papers (most are available on-line) you’d see that several articles have appeared over the last year talking about the cozy relationship between Clinton and Murdoch.

James Carville and Mary Matlin are married....doesn't mean they support each others politcal decisions....obviously!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2006, 08:11:41 AM »
lol jag, i was speaking for tv success.  the only man who should be in the white house should be Alex Jones :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2006, 08:14:18 AM »
lol jag, i was speaking for tv success.  the only man who should be in the white house should be Alex Jones :)

So was I.  But if Alex Jones were ever elected President of the USA, I'm sure I along with millions of Canadians, Americans and peoples around the world would sleep much more soundly at night.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2006, 06:53:51 PM »
Sorry her son died, too bad she's too stupid to realize that her son died a hero fighting for his country....on the otherhand, to bad she's a media whore and a left-wing wackjob who is profiting from her son's death!!

You do realize this has nothing to do with why I posted her comments on Hillary right?  Just Checking. :-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2006, 10:19:02 PM »
SHe probably gives great head, why else