Author Topic: Sust 500  (Read 4221 times)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: Sust 500
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 09:23:35 PM »
this is nothing against you or your comments white.the guy is a dumb fuck!!!!
he has screwed me out of some gear.he does have approved sources but they are approved by him?not you,not me,just like platinum was approved by him and look what happen.Im glad you get your stuff cause I damn sure didnt get mine G.A. can kiss my ass. then he blocks me from his site cause I was calling him out.there are other UG labs out there that are alot better and cheaper then his is.the only reason there approved sources on there is because they pay a fee to be posted.Thats how he makes his little side money,cause if i was the owner and a supplier why would I want anyone on my forum buying from other people then me? All the scams and shit on there he is part of it to.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 10:49:08 PM »
No hes not involved in any scams! I know how it works - many sources end up going scammer- even the best ones- Gymace does his best to keep everybody safe- you cant be a nobody and be approved by him- he is more careful then you think- I do not know how exactly he screwed you but Im sure I could have fixed it with him-im a vet on his board- hes loaded- he owns GA labs,, he owns SSB, he gets alot of donations also- hes got close to 10k people on his board- hes got no reason to scam you-shout hes given me big fronts before just to help out-

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 11:32:59 AM »
Always comes thru for me. I've ordered from him 3 or 4 times and it's always been on time. Threw in an extra bottle once too. Great communication.

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2006, 11:54:03 AM »
Always comes thru for me. I've ordered from him 3 or 4 times and it's always been on time. Threw in an extra bottle once too. Great communication.

who GA or GPL?

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2006, 01:21:16 PM »
Can someone send me a link to his site. I can't find it.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2006, 01:37:51 PM »
Can someone send me a link to his site. I can't find it.

I dont think he has a site- just secure email. i could be wrong though.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2006, 03:17:02 PM »
GPL, just has a secure email
GA has a list in SSB

As far as I know GPL is not taking any new customers, but I could be wrong

Your best bet would be to go to a open source forum and do some searching
U

BigIronMike25

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2006, 07:13:43 AM »
I too am in no ways affiliated with GPL but I will vouch 110% for the product and service....

Arnold, bottom line is we know who and how GP is so thats all that really matters, we could defend him and say good things about him, but if your not ALREADY a customer then............Might as well go to Platinum

GPL is the shit....never had anything better and hopefully i will get to use his stuff for a long time

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2006, 06:20:26 PM »
GPL is the shit....never had anything better and hopefully i will get to use his stuff for a long time

I hope so too BigIronMike25
U

phoenix71

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2006, 10:44:50 AM »
Without a shadow of a doubt GPL is the best UG around
He has no equal as far as quality of his gear is concerned

You can't match his customer service
Whoever has him as a source sould consider themselves blessed