Author Topic: ONLYME! ARNOLD OR MENTZER?  (Read 14111 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: ONLYME! ARNOLD OR MENTZER?
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 02:32:25 AM »
Let me say it again, since he's reduced to nonsensical rhetoric that no one cares about..

OWNED... ;D... ;D... ;D

ha ha...have a merry xmas pumpster, my sweet little bitch.  :-*

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 07:44:47 AM »
ha ha...have a merry xmas pumpster, my sweet little bitch.  :-*
U 2 turdboy. :P Here's my present to you:

OWNED... ;).. :-\.. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 09:07:20 AM »
good thread. pumpster getting owned as usual. like a little child he keeps repeating himself. even increasing the size of the font (!) to try to come across as the winner of the argument = equal to shouting.

i see he dodges questions all the time and have no arguments. good 'ol pumpster  ;D
Z

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2006, 09:15:57 AM »
good thread. pumpster getting owned as usual. like a little child he keeps repeating himself. even increasing the size of the font (!) to try to come across as the winner of the argument = equal to shouting.

i see he dodges questions all the time and have no arguments. good 'ol pumpster  ;D

"Bluto", who freely admitted just the other day that getbig is his home AKA he has no life. hahahahahahaahah

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 12:24:21 PM »
"Bluto", who freely admitted just the other day that getbig is his home AKA he has no life. hahahahahahaahah

yeah i wasnt ironic  ::)
Z

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2007, 11:12:30 PM »
Apples and Oranges.  Arnold trained high rep/sets with moderate weights at a decent pace.  Mentzer trained heavy weights, low sets, pre exhaust.....  Mike Sapp, former owner of "The Gym" was a training partner of Arnold's during his 1980 comeback.  He said Arnold trained medium weight, with little rest between sets, and A LOT OF SETS.  Mike also trained with David and Peter Paul, which of course was monster weight with more rest.  Both methods have their merits, and both methods have produced great physiques.