Author Topic: Lee, peaking twice?  (Read 2684 times)

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
Lee, peaking twice?
« on: September 17, 2006, 11:53:11 PM »
Congrats on the PDI Lee.  If you do end up doing the Olympia, how do you feel about peaking twice in such a short time?, I've always wondered how its done.  I guess you keep eating clean?  Do you cheat at all in the time between contests?  How is your strength?
It hasn't helped...

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee, peaking twice?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 05:30:02 AM »
Hi yes i have a cheat day or 2 after show then go back on diet.I went to bed around 12pm after show was up at 6 doing cardio Sunday then ate crap al day .Will take today of and start fresh Tues.My strenght is good but just watching shoulder still and a few other sore spots i have hurt.

Lee

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 07:02:48 AM »
way to go Lee !  Fuck the IFBB LOL !
CENSORED BY RON !

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 09:58:19 AM »
He was in damn good shape for the NOC......  i imagine a few treats never hurt anyone.
-

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 10:14:59 AM »
You were a true standout at the PDI.  You know hop to keep it.  You did it with the Ironman and the Arnold with the same month.  You're a pro dawg.  If anyone can pull it off than Lee Priest can.  Let's see them keep you out of the line-up.  Ticket sales will drop and the IFBB will once again through away the baby with the bathwater.  Like that? I just made it up  ;D  I was not much of a Lee Priest fan till I saw the rebel come out.  Now Lee's Da Man.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 11:19:55 AM »
You were a true standout at the PDI.  You know hop to keep it.  You did it with the Ironman and the Arnold with the same month.  You're a pro dawg.  If anyone can pull it off than Lee Priest can.  Let's see them keep you out of the line-up.  Ticket sales will drop and the IFBB will once again through away the baby with the bathwater.  Like that? I just made it up  ;D  I was not much of a Lee Priest fan till I saw the rebel come out.  Now Lee's Da Man.

Well they have just suspended me.....

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 11:28:23 AM »
Are you going to take the suspension or pull a Jay and challenge them in court.  They folded fast and his 2nd. place check cashed was his before the ink dried.  If you want to challenge the rueling, I would put up 100 bucks and I'm sure many of your fans will follow.  Just set up a fund and $$$ shouldn't be an issue.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 11:33:23 AM »
shouldn't be an issue.
nope!! thats a good idea.
bodybuildersreality.com

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 06:17:16 PM »
down with the ifbb, boycott the olympia!

OakExpress

• Getbig II
  • Amateur Natural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 06:46:46 PM »

Very disappointing.  You are one of the true superstars of bodybuilding and not having you there really weakens the show.  You bring a great physique, great posing, and a great personality. 
Romans 1:20