Author Topic: Texico  (Read 3858 times)

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
Texico
« on: September 21, 2006, 07:08:01 PM »
Was at the gym tonight and I was thinking is this freaking America?. 80% of the people in the GYM were of Latin decent and speaking Spanish (not even in the barrio).  I asked a guy for spot didn't understand a word of English, just smiled at me. Plus these people are rude as shit.  I remember as kid you could feel pretty safe no matter what part of town you were in.  Today you drive through parts of town and you feel like your in Mexico or a 3RD world country.  This country is being taken over and Americans are doing nothing about it.  I don't feel like I'm a racist but damn at least learn some English.  Does anybody else feel this way?? :-\
"

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Texico
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 07:13:53 PM »
I wonder how the natives felt when the whites came and took over........  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Mongol

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 07:14:01 PM »
You ought to come to the UK!
When I walk into my gym it's like walking into Kosovo!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 07:21:11 PM »
I think it's hilarious that it's USA & UK guys complaining about this.
It's the USA & UK foreign policies that make it necessary for many of these people to have to leave the countries of their origins to begin with to have a half decent life. If you don't like them in your country, ...tell your countries to stop screwing with theirs, ...so they can stay home.
w

Mongol

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 07:43:14 PM »
It's the USA & UK foreign policies that make it necessary for many of these people to have to leave the countries of their origins to begin with to have a half decent life. If you don't like them in your country, ...tell your countries to stop screwing with theirs, ...so they can stay home.

I understand what you say Jag but I think you are a wrong on a couple of points.
Firstly (and I cant say much about the situation in the US obviously) It is not so much the fault of the UK's foreign policies that result in such high immigration but more an inherent problem which is a simple side affect of a capitilist country with a free market economy at it's heart.

First world countries that are based upon their economy like ours are having to drive down costs in an ever shrinking world and the problem with the UK is that the cost of living and housing is so high. This has led to immigrants coming here in record numbers simply to carry out jobs that the indigiounes populace are unbable to for monetary reasons ie they dont pay enough!!

I mentioned it the other day on another thread that another thing that is changing the UK at a rapid rate are the new members of the EU and applicants to it. These are mostly former Eastern Block countries whose average wage is around 3000 Euros per year! To get that into perspective that is around £2000 whereas the average British wage is around £18000. What is happening is a massive influx of immigrants (in 2002 and 2003 we took more immigrants than any other industrialised nation in the world including the US!) that carry out minimum wage jobs and send money home. The problem is that this keeps wages artificially low and will result in huge problems when they reach retirement age as by then there will be no state pension.

The other problem is the sheer scale and speed of immigration, I live in one of the fastest growing towns in the UK and the demographics are literally changing from month to month.             

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 11:54:12 PM »
Good post Mongol - this is exactly what is happening in the UK at the moment and I'm getting sick of it. I live in a town where it used to be virtually 100% "indigenous" (sp) population ten years ago. Now it's seriously overpopulated, and most of these people are definitely not from this country. Half of them don't even bother even trying to learn English and integrate into our society. Crime has gone up significantly too and most of them are just claiming asylum so they get given free accomodation. It's the only English word they know. We need a new government in this country that';s going to stamp out all of this crap. I never thought I'd say it, but bring back the Conservatives!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 12:34:42 AM »

shut up and iron my shirt

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 12:40:50 AM »
Dig up Thatcher.....Jag why is it always our fault....gimme a break. The Eastern Europeans had to deal with communism for along time...the fact that they can come to the US and UK and support their families is a good thing. The mexican thing is a whole other issue.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 01:50:22 AM »
I went to a ballys total fitness in OC and it was full of mexicans, the stairs I got when I spoke... damn... fucking cunts >:(

When i'm here in england my gym is filled with low life paki scum. I train at about 10am and they're there in swarms, non of these fuckers work, ME and other tax payers do  >:(

Bring in the concentration camps! :P
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 01:54:20 AM »
whats worse is when these foreigners drop the 65's on the floor after a set of 8 forced reps like theyre pushin 120's  >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 05:25:52 AM »
I wonder how the natives felt when the whites came and took over........  :-\

STFU idiot.  They were warring tribes who were killing each other.  Everyone likes to think this was just some wonderful peaceful bliss of all the indians loving each other and sitting around a camp fire, which is not true.  They were killing each other like anyone else.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 05:27:10 AM »

Oh please.  More liberal nonsense.  When was Mexico ever a stable, productive, vibrant, country where good jobs and decent income could be found for most people???  Never.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 05:30:17 AM »
I understand what you say Jag but I think you are a wrong on a couple of points.
Firstly (and I cant say much about the situation in the US obviously) It is not so much the fault of the UK's foreign policies that result in such high immigration but more an inherent problem which is a simple side affect of a capitilist country with a free market economy at it's heart.

First world countries that are based upon their economy like ours are having to drive down costs in an ever shrinking world and the problem with the UK is that the cost of living and housing is so high. This has led to immigrants coming here in record numbers simply to carry out jobs that the indigiounes populace are unbable to for monetary reasons ie they dont pay enough!!

I mentioned it the other day on another thread that another thing that is changing the UK at a rapid rate are the new members of the EU and applicants to it. These are mostly former Eastern Block countries whose average wage is around 3000 Euros per year! To get that into perspective that is around £2000 whereas the average British wage is around £18000. What is happening is a massive influx of immigrants (in 2002 and 2003 we took more immigrants than any other industrialised nation in the world including the US!) that carry out minimum wage jobs and send money home. The problem is that this keeps wages artificially low and will result in huge problems when they reach retirement age as by then there will be no state pension.

The other problem is the sheer scale and speed of immigration, I live in one of the fastest growing towns in the UK and the demographics are literally changing from month to month.             

At least here the Mexicans usually have a good work ethic and are not looking for the handout.  The problem is that they usually do only manual labor and are done by 45-50 years old and need health care care, etc etc.

I would rather have hard working Mexican immigrants over former communist nation immigrants any day.

As far as demographics go, so long as they assimilate and learn English, I have no problemo.  I forgot, and pay their taxes.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 05:58:19 AM »
My town is being overrun by Mexicans and I live in freaking OHIO, like 2000 thousand miles from the Mexican border.  They don't speak English, 20 of them live in a single hotel room, and they all look like they haven't taken a shower in 6 years.

I feel so sorry for you guys that live down in the south west,  I hear its terrible.
S

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2006, 02:26:24 PM »
Believe me, it is bad down here in S. Texas.  You don't even feel like your in America anymore.  I guess we better evolve and learn Spanish, the way these Mexicans multiply it's scary what its gonna be like in 10-15 years.   :'(   It's really a frustrating situation that we American's cannot uphold and enforce the laws of this country!!

My town is being overrun by Mexicans and I live in freaking OHIO, like 2000 thousand miles from the Mexican border.  They don't speak English, 20 of them live in a single hotel room, and they all look like they haven't taken a shower in 6 years.

I feel so sorry for you guys that live down in the south west,  I hear its terrible.
"

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2006, 02:44:52 PM »

Hey nice ass, the UK has been the property of the Rothschilds since the mid 1800's
rons acunt

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2006, 02:51:19 PM »
Hey nice ass, the UK has been the property of the Rothschilds since the mid 1800's
care to respond to my posts in the "Best Legs Today" thread?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2006, 03:05:13 PM »
care to respond to my posts in the "Best Legs Today" thread?

I'd like to, unfortunately, the succinct point you were trying to make, seems to have gotten lost

Could you sum it up for me? afterwhich, I'll give it the once over
rons acunt

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2006, 03:11:47 PM »
I'd like to, unfortunately the succinct point you were trying to make seems to have gotten lost

Could you sum it up for me? afterwhich, I'll give it the once over
I didn't intend a succinct point, and I think I've achieved my object.

But I am curious to know if you would persist to hold your white umbrella over "most Persians"?

And why?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2006, 03:17:29 PM »
I didn't intend a succinct point, and I think I've achieved my object.

But I am curious to know if you would persist to hold your white umbrella over "most Persians"?

And why?

a) please explain your [self admiteddly] vague 'object', and b) 'white umbrella?'
rons acunt

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 03:29:22 PM »
a) please explain your [self admiteddly] vague 'object', and b) 'white umbrella?'
Why the coyness? I think where I was going is pretty apparent, even if you weren't the object of it.

I'm interested in knowing your thoughts on the following . . . where you draw the line b/w "whiteness" and "non-whiteness."

It depends, a lot of Persians and northern Indians have obvious white genetics in their particular admixture

Many Iranians could easily pass as slightly tanned white dudes, with blue eyes etc, same with many of the more well to do Indians and Pakis

We could do with Toxic Avenger to chime in here, he is hardly as black as the ace of spades
Yeah, but TA has often called himself "brown" or a "brownie" w pride . . . He has also admitted to being a descendant of the "Mughals".

A few
Persians are Aryan, but most of them have been mixed w Mongoloids and Semitic peoples. Fact. If an Iranian (or a person of Iranian descent is white), then Moshe Dayan is also white.  So are we going to embrace him as a white brother too? You seem to be against that idea.

And so are a bunch of people from S. and Central America (read Mexico) and African-Americans, since they have more "white" blood in them than other white wannabes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 03:33:02 PM »
STFU idiot.  They were warring tribes who were killing each other.  Everyone likes to think this was just some wonderful peaceful bliss of all the indians loving each other and sitting around a camp fire, which is not true.  They were killing each other like anyone else.

Are you saying that we rescused the Indians form their savagery?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2006, 03:45:45 PM »
Why the coyness? I think where I was going is pretty apparent, even if you weren't the object of it.

Not coyness on my part, and none too apparent on yours, to wit, I was simply engaging in the rather tiresome task of trying to establish what your vague point is... a job you dont in which you dont seem too forthcoming

I'm interested in knowing your thoughts on the following . . . where you draw the line b/w "whiteness" and "non-whiteness."

Ah the old one drop nonsense? come on, why the coyness?

Yeah, but TA has often called himself "brown" or a "brownie" w pride . . . He has also admitted to being a descendant of the "Mughals".

TA also claims to be both drug free and live on fuck all other than Cadburys Creme Eggs

A few Persians are Aryan, but most of them have been mixed w Mongoloids and Semitic peoples. Fact. If an Iranian (or a person of Iranian descent is white), then Moshe Dayan is also white.  So are we going to embrace him as a white brother too? You seem to be against that idea.

Since this has nothing to do with any of my original points (which were merely to state that some Iranians could pass as white) its leaves one at a loss to answer why you have attempted to contrive such a weak gambit?

But to answer, no, Moshe Dayan would not describe himself of European Caucasian stock... although perhaps he would?... hoisted by your own petard methinks?

And so are a bunch of people from S. and Central America (read Mexico) and African-Americans, since they have more "white" blood in them than other white wannabes.

white wannabees?
rons acunt

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2006, 04:04:46 PM »
edit: I think Woten's last post speaks for itself w/o my interjections.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2006, 04:07:17 PM »
so we've gone from "Many" and "a lot" of Iranians to "some" . . . Good.

And fancy archaisms don't change the fact that you're eager to claim TA, but aren't willing to claim the far "whiter looking" (your own standard) Dayan . . . I wonder why?

a two-edged sword might be the more appropriate metaphor in this case?

My own standard? I dont recall prescribing any standard, certainly never one that was to have been employed to gauge a [on yourt part] vague concept of 'whiteness', I have only ever discussed those Iranians that could physically pass as white

Also, to be blunt, Dayan is a jew, not white, whereas what TA is is anyones guess

TA has claimed to be a German, has been called a Jew and probably a few other things too, so what?

Also, I dont have a problem with the term 'many', in this instance its vague, and thus [again, in this instance] interchangeable the term 'some' (used in this instance with an equal degree of vagary)

I was never claiming Iran was comprised entirely of whites, nor comprised solely of Iranians that appeared white, my point was that there are some Iranians that can pass as white

In short, you are all over the fucking place, motivated by a confused premise that has lead you to post not only non sequitur conclusions, but also muddled post content, hence my above posts attempting to elucidate your points

As it transpires, you dont have a point
rons acunt