Author Topic: Val Jabes: The IFBB can't suspend him!  (Read 4178 times)

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Val Jabes wants every one to know the IFBB can't suspended him
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 11:28:04 AM »
And non-top 10 pro BBers make, what, about 1/25 of that amount per year?

My point is, if you pro BB for several years straight and can't win jack shit, isn't it time to find another profession?

Or you can find a more competitive niche for yourself. He knows he is not a top tier pro but why should he not compete? He has an outstanding physique and obviously loves BB. I gotta give him credit.

toodzl4u

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 11:58:19 AM »
And non-top 10 pro BBers make, what, about 1/25 of that amount per year?

My point is, if you pro BB for several years straight and can't win jack shit, isn't it time to find another profession?

Does he owe you money or something, why concern yourself with what he is making.  Must be doing something to survive so he can keep competing.  MAybe it is the point of the PDI to offer other alternatives so more than the top tier bodybuilders divide up the measly pots in the IFBB........

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 12:00:37 PM »
Does he owe you money or something, why concern yourself with what he is making.  Must be doing something to survive so he can keep competing.  MAybe it is the point of the PDI to offer other alternatives so more than the top tier bodybuilders divide up the measly pots in the IFBB........

Why concern yourself with what I write?  Just go about your business and STFU.  Thanks, Slim! :)

toodzl4u

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2006, 12:35:17 PM »
Why concern yourself with what I write?  Just go about your business and STFU.  Thanks, Slim! :)

because your babble amazes me, but apparently no more since this is your official last day.......Big guy ha ha ha :'(

fvck tard

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Val Jabes: The IFBB can't suspend him!
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2006, 01:04:37 PM »
Val Jabes wants every one to know the IFBB can't suspend him, because he already quit!

You cant suspend a guy who quit, RIGHT?
Ha, you can't fire me. I quit!