Author Topic: Daddy Waddy Fullsize pic,  (Read 8684 times)

Stavios

Re: Daddy Waddy Fullsize pic,
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2006, 10:35:30 AM »
Monster John Deere lawnmower.

hahaha  ;D
you are becoming a true getbigger Lift

DaddyWaddy ! You condition sucks bro, it isn't hard to stay at this bf% year round

you would have beat TA tought with better condition

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2006, 11:48:01 AM »
Keep plugging away---alot of potential....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2006, 11:58:30 AM »
shopping list for daddywaddy

1 lipo-6 and ephedrine
2 self tanning lotion or membership to tan-it-all
3 nare for men or mach 3
4 glasses

;D

But he does have some solid muscle and good potential.
a

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2006, 02:13:19 PM »
You looked like the biggest guy, but there is something unappealing about your physique.  I have you in 5th place.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2006, 02:18:21 PM »
monster obliques ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2006, 02:18:56 PM »
you guys are screwing over Daddywaddy, this is why, you don't like him and also because he didn't improve much since his pics a while ago. but according to the rules of the contest he shouldn't be judged on whether he improved a lot since last spring or how much work he put into it, or how hard he tried. Thats bullshit. You have to judge him as if you don't know him or his history. This is just like all the bullshit we complain about with IFBB judges and giving gifts and favoritsm

daddywaddy deserves highest points for symetry and aesthetics, hands down. That alone puts him in top two

should have posted this here

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006, 02:21:56 PM »
haha, does it hurt to have to grasp the thought Alexx or bast might beat you out of 3rd, or even 4th place?

You had the tools man, you just didnt come in polished enough...it was clear as day.

There were too many competitors in better condition.

If this was on a real stage, the samem would happen...the folks with the better conditioning always beat the bigger cats.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2006, 04:40:15 PM »
I think True Adonis looks the best,Your best pic in this thread is the one outside on the court,no doubt you do have a good body but your thighs overpower your top half from the front and your hams are well nowhere from the back , its all about flow bro not who has the biggest x body part.Your presentation sucks major ass , no tan??? and you are still very smooth in certain areas, unfortunatly you are to tall which stacks up against you from a visual point of view , sure you may dominate in size but visualy you are not pleasing to look at, look how long your torso is which makes your thighs look even more overpowering to your top half.
Now look at True Adonis he has it all ,proportion , well thought out size,purfect tan,and a nice dry cut look.the purfect body imo.

Whateva would be my 2nd placer and id think you would fall into 4th or 5th .

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2006, 11:10:02 AM »
The arms are fairly decent and thats about it but then again they should be when he spends all the time he should be doing legs training arms ::)
Team Efferding

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2006, 11:12:00 AM »
I think True Adonis looks the best,Your best pic in this thread is the one outside on the court,no doubt you do have a good body but your thighs overpower your top half from the front and your hams are well nowhere from the back , its all about flow bro not who has the biggest x body part.Your presentation sucks major ass , no tan??? and you are still very smooth in certain areas, unfortunatly you are to tall which stacks up against you from a visual point of view , sure you may dominate in size but visualy you are not pleasing to look at, look how long your torso is which makes your thighs look even more overpowering to your top half.
Now look at True Adonis he has it all ,proportion , well thought out size,purfect tan,and a nice dry cut look.the purfect body imo.

Very good assessment. :)

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2006, 11:13:13 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D
Another gimmic account won't make him look any better.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2006, 11:18:29 AM »
ive got a feeling the judges will put me at 1st or second, im clearly superior in muscle development, and quads are no contest. do you people even look at the most muscular. no one really has quads except me

A

AVBG

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2006, 03:29:52 PM »
ive got a feeling the judges will put me at 1st or second, im clearly superior in muscle development, and quads are no contest. do you people even look at the most muscular. no one really has quads except me

You will be lucky not to be placed last.. You had the most potential to win but you blew it by not preparing, backday was more impressive than you

toodzl4u

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2006, 07:23:19 AM »
im in shape year round i clearly win

How big is your lawn?  You have 3 push mowers and 2 riding mowers in your garage.......or are you the neighborhood gardner?

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2006, 03:45:15 PM »
looking good bro, but pleae clean out that garage young man! ;D