Author Topic: DVD 9 MORE TRAINING AND MORE EATING  (Read 1531 times)

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
DVD 9 MORE TRAINING AND MORE EATING
« on: September 26, 2006, 04:44:06 PM »
It seems every month these dvds get better and better. How about Lee 4 weeks out from the PDI show training with some real heavy weights and his training partner Ed was pretty strong also. As heavy as they were training the form was perfect. Lee nice grandmother jokes [LOL] Wow you are not right Lee that was funny. Oh don't worry Shawn Lee gives you a nice Shout out ;) So Lee what time is the clan meeting at?  I hope you realize Lee you just gave Shawn a couple months of crying over that one ;D   Good job Scott keep them rolling never a dull moment with Lee that is for sure.

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: DVD 9 MORE TRAINING AND MORE EATING
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 04:47:59 PM »
It seems every month these dvds get better and better. How about Lee 4 weeks out from the PDI show training with some real heavy weights and his training partner Ed was pretty strong also. As heavy as they were training the form was perfect. Lee nice grandmother jokes [LOL] Wow you are not right Lee that was funny. Oh don't worry Shawn Lee gives you a nice Shout out ;) So Lee what time is the clan meeting at?  I hope you realize Lee you just gave Shawn a couple months of crying over that one ;D   Good job Scott keep them rolling never a dull moment with Lee that is for sure.
Oh i forgot to add nice cheat day Lee zingers rule :)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 06:45:01 PM »
 ;D

Slick Vic

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 10:18:24 AM »
Oh i forgot to add nice cheat day Lee zingers rule :)

Those things are da bomb!
MmMmMmMm....

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 10:31:02 AM »
Those things are da bomb!
MmMmMmMm....
haha! yup.
bodybuildersreality.com