Author Topic: OH ON THE MONEY  (Read 13538 times)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Re: OH ON THE MONEY
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2006, 07:47:37 AM »
You're barking up the wrong tree on that one, but if you feel the need to bring it up, by all means be my guest. I look forward to the conversation with them there.

Have a safe flight.  :-*

If Lee is speaking the truth on here and you did talk about him like that you truly have no class and your "rebuttal" reeks of ignorance as well. If it is not, well then perhaps a verbal exchange would help put these rumours to rest. This a public forum and matters like that should be kept private in case you are wrong.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2006, 07:47:41 AM »
are you suggesting that "dani8" likes the penis, Mars?

Yes he likes to get it in the ass from time to time.. to time.. to time. to time.. and to time.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2006, 08:04:15 AM »
hahahahaha, dollars to donuts says that Isaac shits his pants in fear.

Sarcasm, why did you employ the future tense term 'shits' in the above quote?

Dollars to donuts says that Issac infact did 'shit' himself as soon as he read Lees above post, there is no need for guesswork here LOL

BTW, I did enjoy the way Lift attempted to front himself out of the obvious fear with a classic 'yeah well, anytime you want to see me' type reply, hahahahaha blah blah chickenshit

Go Lee, kick the living shit out of him, God bless ya

Lift mate, anytime you are in the UK, please PM me, cheers
rons acunt

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2006, 09:04:50 AM »
I just read a thread where Bob was asking about this - he probably won't post on this one...   ;D
Motherboy (the band).

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2006, 09:15:20 AM »
are you suggesting that "dani8" likes the penis, Mars?
hahahah whats the matter sarcasm i break balls with a pro and you defend him,whats the matter are you the only one allowed plus if you read between the lines it was a bust on arvilla..mars can suck my balls by the way.im in no was jealous of a juiced out pro...
p

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2006, 09:18:07 AM »
hahahah whats the matter sarcasm i break balls with a pro and you defend him,whats the matter are you the only one allowed plus if you read between the lines it was a bust on arvilla..mars can suck my balls by the way.im in no was jealous of a juiced out pro...

What a fuckin asskisser ;D  "Whats the matter Sarcasm?" "Don't you like me guys?" "I was making fun of Mike, not Lee, please be my friend"". What a loser!!!
E

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2006, 09:18:17 AM »

I believe it would be reasonable to say that you'll never understand how this place works if you're posting this question.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2006, 09:26:05 AM »
I believe it would be reasonable to say that you'll never understand how this place works if you're posting this question.
look i like lee he is the most honest pro on here im just havin fun.Oh but do fill me in on how it works around here.. ::)
p

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2006, 09:40:31 AM »
Plus, Cathy is taller than Lee, maybe she abused him...

You just excited all the schmoes in the world.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2006, 09:42:02 AM »

Lift is a smack-talker, but it's generally in good fun.  I can't recall him ever having 'crossed the line' as it were, but I understand that others' perceptions may be different.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2006, 09:44:17 AM »
What a fuckin asskisser ;D  "Whats the matter Sarcasm?" "Don't you like me guys?" "I was making fun of Mike, not Lee, please be my friend"". What a loser!!!

Haha I was thinking the same thing!
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2006, 09:45:45 AM »

Sarcasm just kicked him out of the squad over on the V and Dan18 is crying like a little bitch ;D
E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2006, 09:46:04 AM »

Shutup little carcass.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2006, 09:48:05 AM »
Sarcasm just kicked him out of the squad over on the V and Dan18 is crying like a little bitch ;D
I was never in the v fuck stain the only friend you have is bluto you dont even go to the v anymore because no matter were you go your pissed on ..
p

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2006, 09:50:11 AM »
I was never in the v f**k stain the only friend you have is bluto you dont even go to the v anymore because no matter were you go your pissed on ..

I told you he was crying like a little bitch ;D He has been kissing the squads ass for months and now Sarcasm kicked him out ;D
E

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2006, 09:59:55 AM »
Bunch of jealous haters, Lee's looking good, and geting paid $$$$$ !

Every Getbiggers dream, and its his reality. Must surely piss-off the haters.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2006, 10:36:10 AM »
Bunch of jealous haters, Lee's looking good, and geting paid $$$$$ !

Every Getbiggers dream, and its his reality. Must surely piss-off the haters.
exactly! thats good news Lee. PDI is off to a good start!
bodybuildersreality.com

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2006, 11:04:54 AM »
I was never in the v f**k stain the only friend you have is bluto you dont even go to the v anymore because no matter were you go your pissed on ..

I counted six grammatical errors in that sentence.

;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2006, 11:11:08 AM »
Shutup little carcass.

Hahahaha yes Mars. BlewtoStreet is quite the little cumpilot is he not?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2006, 11:27:20 AM »
I counted six grammatical errors in that sentence.

;D

Yeah, Dan18 is most likely retarded. I can't understand half of his stupid posts.
E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2006, 11:31:59 AM »
Hahahaha yes Mars. BlewtoStreet is quite the little cumpilot is he not?

He's indeed a little cum twigler.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2006, 11:36:24 AM »
You're barking up the wrong tree on that one, but if you feel the need to bring it up, by all means be my guest. I look forward to the conversation with them there.

Hey, Hinds, George Legeros (Picsman, in here) is right about you.

I've got some words to you: you're nothing but a ball sack, a scrotum, if you will :-*

Just plain sick and tired of your cheap shots towards Priest and other members.

Crawl back up Manion's, Weinburguer's and Ben Weiders asshole where you belong, and leave the sport of bodybuilding to those that truly appreciate it and fully understand it : the fans.

You are a piece of thurd, plain and simple, and I'm sure that Lee would score a lot more fans in here (if that is still possible, since he's the most popular athlete in this industry) if when it comes monday morning we got the news of the beating of your lifetime, with compliments by Priest and his ex-wife (ves)!!!!!!!! ;)

Now, please, get back to your sore ass lame website job.
Train forever !

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2006, 12:12:52 PM »
 Lee beat other bodybuilders that are pros.

no he didnt beat other pros.  that's why they were in the PDI.  none of those guys won a national overall show to turn pro.

lee, 

are you going to do confront lift studios the same way that you dealt with cormier a few years back - run away and then call and kiss his ass so he wont beat your ass?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2006, 12:18:14 PM »

your such a homo, seriously, you wont say shit and you know it. Lee goes to touch you or anyone else you will cry like a homo bitch that your going to sue. Dont open your mouth if you cant back it up shmoe. I hope your seat ejects you into the ocean, you dont deserve to be alive. Saying a man beats his wife with no grounds...you would be a dead little pussy. I hope he does smash your snot box, hes not in the ifbb, hes got nothing to lose

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2006, 12:19:37 PM »
your such af aggot, seriously, you wont say shit and you know it. Lee goes to touch you or anyone else you will cry like a homo bitch that your going to sue. Dont open your mouth if you cant back it up shmoe. I hope your seat ejects you into the ocean, you dont deserve to be alive. Saying a man beats his wife with no grounds...you would be a dead little pussy. I hope he does smash your snot box, hes not in the ifbb, hes got nothing to lose
haha yeah! That post made me bust up. well said.
bodybuildersreality.com