Author Topic: Vince Goodrum...  (Read 22769 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Vince Goodrum...
« Reply #175 on: September 29, 2006, 06:49:24 PM »
I doubt Goodrum showed more than one row of abs. No wonder all he gave us was a back pose from the diaper series.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #176 on: September 29, 2006, 08:11:05 PM »
I doubt Goodrum showed more than one row of abs. No wonder all he gave us was a back pose from the diaper series.

Speaking of diapers, isn't it time for bed grampa?
E

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #177 on: September 29, 2006, 11:11:41 PM »
Not to steal Vince G.'s limelight but when I looked up the results on the NPC site here:

http://www.ncnpc.com/Mountaineer%202006/2006%20mountaineer%20Bodybuilding.htm

I also found that Lakesha Richardson won the overall for womens BB.  She's also on page 36 of the October issue of Muscle & Fitness with Stan McQuay on the cover.  She came in a lot leaner and harder for this show and looked phenomenal at pre-judging.

CONGRATS Lakesha!
She trains at my gym asd is a good friend of mine.  She has worked SO HARD over the past year and we are so proud of her!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2006, 11:15:30 PM »
Okay, Vince....  This is the THIRD time that I have asked this question.  Answer it and stop avoiding the topic.

"And there it is!  Vince, since infections caused by staph. aureus are skin infections, where, oh where, is the point of entry?  I mean, the white trunks were distracting, but something like that would have readily visible.  I mean, I don't think anyone spotted boils, impetigo, cellulitis or hordeolums on you diring the show.  Which antibiotic are you taking?  Let's see how well thought out this latest serving of "Venomous" bullshit really is.

I (and everyone else) knew you would pull out of the later shows.

Good to see that even with your "Staph infection" your training and cardio intensity have not suffered."

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2006, 07:47:06 PM »
How many remember the lead up to the Mountaineer and how Goodrum was going to show us doubters how much he had improved in two years? Many of us were wondering if we were going to be wearing mud on our faces if Melvin produced the goods. What resulted was more of the same and Only me was on the money. Goodrum showed us nothing new except for some calf development. He is even too scared to post photos of himself to show us the 'transformation'. There was no transformation. That is the truth. How we saw nothing much of that contest after all the attention is a worry about Getbig. Surely we all have an obligation to report on local events especially when someone the calibre of Goodrum turns up in white posing trunks. That won't happen again. The official photos haven't been released and Goodrum is keeping his photos safely on his computer where they can't do any harm to him. This whole saga is a complete farce and Goodrum has no standing on Getbig as a bodybuilder. He dismissed my performances from the past and now that seems rather insipid because we have yet to see the superiority that his Pilates machine delivered. The unadulterated truth is Goodrum is a sham, plain and simple. That has now been proven beyond doubt and we have to read Goodrum's post with the respect they deserve.....which is almost zero.

It's GoodBUM, not GoodRUM! :'(
Team Goodrum!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2006, 09:49:50 PM »
Bump for an answer from Venom...  Or were you lying about this like you were about the Olympia trip?

Okay, Vince....  This is the THIRD time that I have asked this question.  Answer it and stop avoiding the topic.

"And there it is!  Vince, since infections caused by staph. aureus are skin infections, where, oh where, is the point of entry?  I mean, the white trunks were distracting, but something like that would have readily visible.  I mean, I don't think anyone spotted boils, impetigo, cellulitis or hordeolums on you diring the show.  Which antibiotic are you taking?  Let's see how well thought out this latest serving of "Venomous" bullshit really is.

I (and everyone else) knew you would pull out of the later shows.

Good to see that even with your "Staph infection" your training and cardio intensity have not suffered."

whitewidow

« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2006, 08:46:30 PM »
Bump- cant let this one dye either-

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: October 03, 2006, 09:03:41 PM »
Bump for an answer from Venom...  Or were you lying about this like you were about the Olympia trip?

Vince watched "the ultimate fighter 4" last week and heard about staph infection. He thought he would use that as an excuse.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2006, 09:04:57 PM »
Some Goodrum trivia for you...

Mountaineer Figure Division: Vince G Is One Creepy Mofo!

"My gf did the figure and confirmed evderything Storm and the others said about backstage. She said he was bouncing around, getting pumped up over the course of more than 2 hours! She said "I don't know why he bothered, I didn't think you could get a pump in fat!"

She also said Vince is one creepy mofo and the figure girls that weren't laughing at him were genuinely scared of him."   

"First off you werent helpin anyone- you were just in the way-dont try to paint a picture of some generous dude backstage, there were plenty of people oiling up folks backstage- I was layin there chillin for at leat an hour b4 I got on stage, you sir are fantasizing all this. It's not my job to help oil people up allthough I ended up doin that for someone I know at the night show. But I think most competitors dont want someone oiling them up who isnt there for that sole purpose. Im sure that NOONE wanted your help.
Quit lying."

"All my pics were of the night show..As I said he moved so darn much during his routine I couldn't get a still focused shot of him..Guys he really has something wrong with him but needless to say he asked for the heat..For him to brag about being a expert in nutrition it is fckd up he keeps showing up to shows like this.

The white trucks were a bit much and Viola is def living in some minboggling built little world that swirls around in that skull of his..If you were to hear him talk you would think he had a little suger in his tank very girly and his damn kness locking back like a highschool cheeleader makes you wonder how many fields he plays on.."

Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum, CSN
Thought I'd drop one last line before I'm off on vacation.

First off, I didn't pump up for 2 hours straight. I simply keep pumped from time to time since the Jr class went on late. And yes I was using my push up bars and most of the other competitors were using them as well to including Storm who problably didn't realize that they belong to me. I also let people borrow the extra Hot Stuff, Posing Oil, Bronze Cream, toning bands, that I brought along as well. I'm sure that you used my push-up bars as well because everyone else did. Some of you folks like yourself Aido refused to help any competitors put any oil on when the help staff wasn't there yet. I did however gave a hand and took care of some of the folks.

You folks can call me asshole on the internet boards but in real life, I'm actually a nice guy who isn't an asshole in not people use any stuff I have.

Even if competitors were laughing behind my back, so what?? Only cowards do things like that. I would seriously doubt that happenned as most of them thanked me for giving them a hand in putting on their posing oil or letting them borrow my supplies or equipment. If they did have an issue with me beyond that, then they have issue that go beyond me.

I sorry if you folks don't understand but none of you will never stop me no matter what you say about me. You can put up morphed pictures, make horrible comments, talk about my family...etc. Doesn't matter. I feed off your hatred and obsession with me. The more you talk, the bigger and better I get. I take it all to the gym and release that negative energy through the weights.

Eventually, I will be a destroyer on the bodybuilding stage and that's something you'll have to deal with because it will come together one day for me. I was better this year than in 2004 and even though I'm my own worst critic, I'm still glad that I was better and I'll continue the training and next time be even better than before. And I will do it drug-free without the use of steroids.

My spirit and soul is too powerful to ever yield to the negative remarks anyone makes and it is the only thing I need to become a great bodybuilder. It will happen because I will make it so.
Team Goodrum!

whitewidow

« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2006, 09:47:48 PM »
Yeah he is pretty creepy :o