Author Topic: Dugdale...  (Read 11841 times)

HMB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Dugdale...
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2006, 02:01:29 PM »
Dudes, leave Dugdale alone....the fact that he's a Christian doesn't make him super-human. Every single person on this earth will die a sinner...everyone from you and me to the pope. The difference is that Christians have accepted Jesus as their saviour and that HE paid for our sins, that way our sins are paid for by Him. So Mark, Ronnie...all Christians are human and we all sin every single day....all of us.

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2006, 03:39:02 PM »
religous ppl think that god created humans perfect, what is the appendix for then? oh wait thru evolution we lost the use for it as we advanced right.  We are animals just like every other thing on this planet, just advanced ones where inteligence was key to our survival and dominance.  Christians are hypocrites cause it is their animal instinct to act the way they and we all do, they can't help it, church helps them feel better. 
right on!

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2006, 03:45:27 PM »
Dudes, leave Dugdale alone....the fact that he's a Christian doesn't make him super-human. Every single person on this earth will die a sinner...everyone from you and me to the pope. The difference is that Christians have accepted Jesus as their saviour and that HE paid for our sins, that way our sins are paid for by Him. So Mark, Ronnie...all Christians are human and we all sin every single day....all of us.
what if on some days you don't even get out of bed? how ca you be a sinner then?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2006, 04:06:41 PM »
all religon is hypocritical cause it's teaching go against our animal instincts, if ppl actually listened to their teachings there would be no shit in the world, but they go against out monkey instincts for the most part. 

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2006, 06:38:33 PM »

Yes, we are all sinners.  But there a lot of people who have faith and practice christianity without all the preaching.  Ronnie and Dugdale both insist on including God in every article and interview.  I think a lot of people take issue with religion being pushed to them by those in the public eye.  It's fine that they're christians and that's what they believe, but people don't pick up a bodybuilding mag to strengthen their faith.  They want to read about bodybuilding.  It's when a person is outspoken about religion that they open themselves up for criticism.  Most of us wouldn't go on record preaching our beliefs because we know we don't live perfect christian lives.  Those people that do should expect more criticism then the common man.  That's just the way the world works.  To quote Pearl Jam, "If you hate something....don't you do it too."  My take is, don't go on record preaching about religion without a clean record unless you are prepared to take some criticism. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2006, 06:45:53 PM »
Mans laws and Gods laws are two different things.

"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s" 
Ron: "I am lazy."

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2006, 06:54:46 PM »

Hi Mark!
HAHA, RON.....

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2006, 06:55:41 PM »
what if on some days you don't even get out of bed? how ca you be a sinner then?

Sloth

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2006, 07:21:33 PM »
To me, it pretty much come down to this:

Why would a "Man of God" CHOOSE a profession in which they KNOW they have to break the law to be successful in?

It's all such BULLSHIT it's LAUGHABLE.  When I hear these fakes out there talk about how they "Do this for God" I want to damn puke.  They are doing it for NO OTHER REASON than that they have a HUGE ego they need to pump and bodybuilding is their ticket to doing this.  It's about NOTHING but SELF-GLORIFICATION, not uplifting God.  That's such a blasphemous crock of shit it makes me want to damn throw up every time I hear it.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2006, 07:41:24 PM »
I don't think anyone made the claim that Mark said he was without sin. Also,
I don't believe anyone made the claim that they never sinned. The precise
definition of sinning is "missing the mark". Usually when we say sinning
we mean missing the mark in regards to moral precepts of a certain religion.
Every major world religion has strict and not so strict more precepts.
Some like not murdering are easier to keep than others like you must never lie.
The point to keep in mind about all of it is not whether someone sins or not
but if they intentionally sin. Therefore, a person sinning but making the effort
not to is what counts. People become angry when someone proclaims to be a person
against sin (such as a Christian) but then intentionally sins knowing it's contrary
to what they preach.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2006, 07:45:45 PM »

Why would a "Man of God" CHOOSE a profession in which they KNOW they have to break the law to be successful in?

It's all such BULLSHIT it's LAUGHABLE.  When I hear these fakes out there talk about how they "Do this for God" I want to damn puke.  They are doing it for NO OTHER REASON than that they have a HUGE ego they need to pump and bodybuilding is their ticket to doing this.  It's about NOTHING but SELF-GLORIFICATION, not uplifting God.  That's such a blasphemous crock of shit it makes me want to damn throw up every time I hear it.
exactly.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2006, 08:17:59 PM »
I'll be damned..someone agreed with me  :-X

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2006, 09:59:10 PM »

Yeah but it's sarcasm.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2006, 10:22:11 PM »
Yes it does! But at the same time, this is how he makes his living and provides for his family!
thats absolute bullshit he is part owner of a multi-million dollar vegetable distributor ::)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2006, 06:48:01 AM »

Make it two someones.  :D

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2006, 03:07:26 PM »

truth. is this one of those christian sites for male bodybuilders? i wasn't sure  http://www.musclegallery.com/mark_dugdale/index.htm