Author Topic: THE WARRIOR  (Read 11950 times)

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
Re: THE WARRIOR
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2006, 06:17:22 PM »
..but who taught that crazy cat to drive??!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2006, 06:28:26 PM »
...but the Warrior suffers from the same 'problem' all ultra right wingers do...they're close minded, and aren't much for discussion...as you can see in his sexist and homophobic remarks to the crowd. 

The thing is that the Warrior has "a little information is dangerous" down pat!....he's in a university, for crying out loud..what, did he think the audience would sit there and agree with his right wing views?...and his lame homo hating insults?  Sure, we're all intitled to an opinion, but when he blatantly calls people "wrong", well, who the hell is he to judge?...."his" white Jesus? 

I find the Warrior is much like any other right wing nut....I'm no liberal, but trust me, the Warrior isn't much different from those racist Neo Nazi skinheads who blame their problems on the scapegoats of the world.  I mean, what a hypocrite!  He's a friggin ex wrestler who had a lot of coins and time to burn...so he reads some books, and decides that he's going to "mentor" people?..under what fucking grounds, dude?...he seriously needs to check himself.  You can get your message across in a much better way than Warrior did.  He literally shouts at the audience with some high and mighty disdain from the get go....hey Warrior, how did you think they'd respond?...

...anyway, if you want to see what a right wingnut with more anger than intelligence in his body, by all means watch the whole thing.  I did....and I found it funny how he couldn't deal with the crowds answers to his FIRST question...."Who can tell me what RIGHTS come without RESPONSIBILITY?"...and some guy goes "..being born, the right to life"...and then you watch the Warrior squirm as he gets schooled by kids in university who are smarter than he was we he was 32!....that's where he lost his point (not that he could properly articulate it) and the crowd began to ridicule him and his 'views'.

He should stick to pumping up, flexing, and keeping his mouth shut . . . except for, well, nevermind.  :D

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2006, 06:32:29 PM »
...plus, what's so 'ultimate' about the Warrior?...I mean, really....fought any wars other than against tights-clad wrasslers?....where'd they come up with that name?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2006, 06:34:34 PM »
...plus, what's so 'ultimate' about the Warrior?...I mean, really....fought any wars other than against tights-clad wrasslers?....where'd they come up with that name?
Hey, you forgot his epic struggle with reality.  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2006, 06:55:56 PM »
..but who taught that crazy cat to drive??!

Here's your answer. So funny!!  ;D ;D
www.catass.com/toonces

I suggest the 1st choice with Steve Martin or #5 Tooncinator. It may take 12-15 seconds to load.
a

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2006, 06:58:30 PM »
The tooncinator is great