Author Topic: Kamali litters!  (Read 5908 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: Kamali litters!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2006, 08:09:19 AM »
Hoodia  works.  You must find a ligit company that uses only USPL pure and standardizes the Hoodia.  For it to be effective you need 15% steroidal saponins and 25% Pregnane Glycosidas.  Most company's only use trace amounts and call it Hoodia.  Beware.  Get the correct kind and you will have to remember when to eat.  It suppresses the appetite so well, I sometimes forget the last time I ate and only have the appetite for a shake.  Great when trying to cut calories.  Probably the best think out in the suppelement world that works in years.  No therogenic affects so you can take it anytime of the day or night.  Kills the deadly munchies, that can screw up the whole day.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2006, 09:25:54 AM »
Looks like he fell off the wagon!

Looks like the wagon ran him over.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2006, 09:30:55 AM »
Hoodia  works.  You must find a ligit company that uses only USPL pure and standardizes the Hoodia.  For it to be effective you need 15% steroidal saponins and 25% Pregnane Glycosidas.  Most company's only use trace amounts and call it Hoodia.  Beware.  Get the correct kind and you will have to remember when to eat.  It suppresses the appetite so well, I sometimes forget the last time I ate and only have the appetite for a shake.  Great when trying to cut calories.  Probably the best think out in the suppelement world that works in years.  No therogenic affects so you can take it anytime of the day or night.  Kills the deadly munchies, that can screw up the whole day.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHHAHAHah

Why on earth would you need an appetite supressant if you are eating in shortly spaced intervals?  hahahhahha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2006, 09:31:27 AM »
I got a free tip for you.

Drink some water.  hahahahah

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2006, 10:02:31 AM »
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHah

Why on earth would you need an appetite supressant if you are eating in shortly spaced intervals?  hahahhahha

Dude I'm talking the real world, not just yours.  I get so many people looking for something to curb the appetite at night, They eat well all day, not like you with ice cream and pizza, I'm talking dieting hard and not wanting to blow it by pigging out and this stuff will kill the urge to do just that.  So far nothing has worked like real Hoodia.  You don't need it, but millions do.  Why can't you understand you are a unique individual and not like  the masses?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 10:51:51 AM »

King could have eaten that whole cake...all he would have to do is inject about 10-14 iu's of humulin to handle it with 6-8iu's of growth to assimilate all that sugar and empty calories.

We all know dam well he wa slying about throwing it out the window anyway...you know the fker swallowed that whole. Please!

That story isnt as bad as Ronnie Coleman going on Leno in 2001 and explaining how all he eats is pizza and french fries and hamburgers.
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 10:54:29 AM »
King could have eaten that whole cake...all he would have to do is inject about 10-14 iu's of humulin to handle it with 6-8iu's of growth to assimilate all that sugar and empty calories.

We all know dam well he wa slying about throwing it out the window anyway...you know the fker swallowed that whole. Please!

That story isnt as bad as Ronnie Coleman going on Leno in 2001 and explaining how all he eats is pizza and french fries and hamburgers.

And why not?

All I eat is Pizza, French Fries and Hamburger....And Ice Cream and Krispy Cremes.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 10:59:20 AM »
And why not?

All I eat is Pizza, French Fries and Hamburger....And Ice Cream and Krispy Cremes.
I don't believe it for a second. And if you are telling the truth, that is just fucked up. There is no way I could get away with that....i think.
bodybuildersreality.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 11:02:29 AM »
I don't believe it for a second. And if you are telling the truth, that is just fucked up. There is no way I could get away with that....i think.

You are correct.

You don`t have the formula.  Nobody does!  hahhahahha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 11:05:20 AM »

I will say this.  I do NOT advise anyone to do this unless under my direction. You may be wasting your time if you try without knowing how and why.

:)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2006, 11:07:06 AM »
your little "formula" ::) might work for you which would make you a lucky bastard. but even if i had your little "formula" ::) , It wouldn't do jack shit for me except make me fat and useless to be on this planet like all the other fat people.
bodybuildersreality.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2006, 11:08:51 AM »
your little "formula" ::) might work for you which would make you a lucky bastard. but even if i had your little "formula" ::) , It wouldn't do jack shit for me except make me fat and useless to be on this planet like all the other fat people.

I am a genetic god then. :)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2006, 11:11:15 AM »
I am a genetic god then. :)
so you just eat mcdonalds all day? you don't worry about grams of protein/fat/carbs a day or calorie intake...you just eat burgers,frys and shit when your hungry??
bodybuildersreality.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2006, 09:23:24 AM »
BUMPA-LEYA!
HAHA, RON.....