Author Topic: Think Carrot Top is Juicing?  (Read 10101 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: Think Carrot Top is Juicing?
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2006, 03:16:28 PM »
Can u say Whenstraw!  I won't reveal my source but since I live hear in Vegas i'd say my source is real reliable! ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2006, 03:26:42 PM »
Do any of that freak's shirts have sleeves?

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2006, 03:30:53 PM »
He made some comments once saying how Joe Piscopo sort of took it too far, with the muscles and being a comedian. Pretty sure Carrot Top is bigger though.
T

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2006, 03:31:13 PM »
Can u say Whenstraw!  I won't reveal my source but since I live hear in Vegas i'd say my source is real reliable! ;D
  I've seen him training at the Gold's on West Sahara....he actually trains pretty hard.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2006, 03:35:41 PM »
2 observations

1.  His face looks VERY feminine.

2. I think bulking up will hurt his carear, i think its easier to be funny ugly and small like he is.
you are gay.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 03:39:28 PM »
2 observations

1.  His face looks VERY feminine.

what do you think it is....

the eye brow plucking....or the mascara?

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »
  I've seen him training at the Gold's on West Sahara....he actually trains pretty hard.
Does he train anything other than chest and biceps?
T

Bones

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 03:44:43 PM »

what do you think it is....

the eye brow plucking....or the mascara?
   BOTH!!
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 04:02:47 PM »
Blockhead, your Fuking CRAZY DUDE! Steroids are ALL OVER HIGHSCHOOLS! Are you joking???  There are the examples you stated, but there are plenty of gear users in high school...its actually easier to acquire now than it was 10 years ago...

Kolchak is right...your well, cluless..
not really....maximum 1-2 kids at every high cshool have ever juiced.    and even then....they are just doing d-bol and are on the football team,
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 04:04:02 PM »
not really....maximum 1-2 kids at every high cshool have ever juiced.    and even then....they are just doing d-bol and are on the football team,

lol you couldn't possibly know that.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2006, 04:15:41 PM »

I'm not crazy...I'm right.

In no way shape or form is it easier to acquire gear NOW than 10yrs ago. You fkn newbie...stick with your cell tech and noxplode.

All this steroid attention in the news and on sports just makes kids WANT steroids that much more...the media makes it that much more seductive and attractive and...and it fattens my pockets but in all my time nickle/diming and hustle/flowing...I have NEVER ever had anyone under 19 ask me for a hookup and if I did...I would turn them away in a heartbeat. Others I know who nickle/dime as well...would never ever sell to anyone under 19 or 20. As if there is some sort of code of conduct or ethics in gear slingin.

At my gym...there are PLENTY of teen boppers ALL there every Monday night bench pressing and curling with their buddies following the 'Nebraska Program' or whatever program their coach got them on and I know who uses and doesnt and I also know who slings and who doesnt and never...ever has anyone under 19 or 20 ever inquired about gear.

I will say...majority of them THINK they are on gear because they told me and assumed that their dicks were gonna shrink or if they are gonna ...''turn all into like that dude Lattimer from The Program actin crazy.." all because they have a jug of Nitrotech or noxplode intheir gym bag.

Bitch please. Teenagers dont even know what the fk roids are. Ask any teenager what roids are and 99.9% of them will say..."stuff that like...makes you big".
?

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2006, 04:15:48 PM »
I didn't notice till I read your post.  Thanks  :-X
Don't mention it ;D
WTF is wrong w/ his face?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2006, 05:37:36 PM »
I'm not crazy...I'm right.

In no way shape or form is it easier to acquire gear NOW than 10yrs ago. You fkn newbie...stick with your cell tech and noxplode.

All this steroid attention in the news and on sports just makes kids WANT steroids that much more...the media makes it that much more seductive and attractive and...and it fattens my pockets but in all my time nickle/diming and hustle/flowing...I have NEVER ever had anyone under 19 ask me for a hookup and if I did...I would turn them away in a heartbeat. Others I know who nickle/dime as well...would never ever sell to anyone under 19 or 20. As if there is some sort of code of conduct or ethics in gear slingin.

At my gym...there are PLENTY of teen boppers ALL there every Monday night bench pressing and curling with their buddies following the 'Nebraska Program' or whatever program their coach got them on and I know who uses and doesnt and I also know who slings and who doesnt and never...ever has anyone under 19 or 20 ever inquired about gear.

I will say...majority of them THINK they are on gear because they told me and assumed that their dicks were gonna shrink or if they are gonna ...''turn all into like that dude Lattimer from The Program actin crazy.." all because they have a jug of Nitrotech or noxplode intheir gym bag.

Bitch please. Teenagers dont even know what the fk roids are. Ask any teenager what roids are and 99.9% of them will say..."stuff that like...makes you big".

newbie??
haha, your a fuking moron..end of topic.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2006, 05:41:41 PM »

An expierenced vet would know that gear was EASIER to get 10yrs ago than it is now...you fkn sphincter!

End of Topic.
?

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2006, 05:42:23 PM »
He's definitely the ugliest dude i have ever seen (ok, i've seen worse).

SYNTHOL!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2006, 05:49:37 PM »

You are right, he does train balls to the wall.  He used to train alot on Flamingo/Sandhill...

BTW, i've never seen him without a tank top on!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2006, 05:55:46 PM »
An expierenced vet would know that gear was EASIER to get 10yrs ago than it is now...you fkn sphincter!

End of Topic.

one word, INTERNET...it was fairly new back then..it wasnt as easy at it is now. I see it everywhere, all over...
The only sphincter i see is your moms, thats been passed around the block to pay for your rent, asshole.

HOSTILE

• Getbig II
  • Im talented, yes Im gifted Never boosted, never sh
hmmmmmmmmmmm
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2006, 05:57:30 PM »
Carrot top trains at the same gym as Jay Cutler .... golds in vegas  maybe Jay is sharin in the "supplements"

Bones

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2006, 07:24:19 PM »
The hecklers finally got to him.  I wish he would try to hide his carrot pubes in that first picture.
  That is disturbing...him flashing the carrot patch like that is kinda gay.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 07:38:51 PM »
heracles and blockhead you're both partially right.

i would agree that when i was in hs (mid to late 90's) i could ALMOST guarantee that only ONE guy in the whole school was on steroids.  the only reason i'm saying i'm almost sure is because his kid brother (one year younger) played fb with us, and he was seriously about 40 lbs lighter (and about 5 inches taller).  can't be "all genetics" , they're the same person!

well, maybe two.  i know one kid had horrible gyno and he was an all state athlete, but he was older than me. ended up division 1 wrestling.

anyways, i do agree that 99 percent of kids have no clue what roids are or how to get them.  but those who seek, find.

re, steroid acquiring...well, as heracles said, the internet has made things much easier (well, i don't know how easy it was a few years ago).  i "know of a guy" who can get whatever he wants with zero risk.  i won't say how "he" does it, but let's say his name never gets dropped anywhere in any deliveries.
Deep Tissue Massage

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2006, 07:50:55 PM »
I was in High School not too long ago. Some guy in Art class was talking about Dbol and how great it feels to work out while using. He'd start up conversations about working out then add in the steroid part. I'm guessing a number of people tried it at that small high school, at least 5.
T

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2006, 07:55:36 PM »

1 or 2 ...Your kidding right...I went to high school in the 80s and i knew of 8 guys that were playing around ....anadrol was one for it was pretty cheap back then...And this was in the north east little state (NH)...What do you think kids were doing out west (texas-cali) and down south...Steroids were all over the place but were nothing compared to todays standards....

I've seen a poll somewhere and steroid use in High School was somewhere around 7% at the turn of the century...I can tell you that in my gym alone, i see high school kids come in that are pretty f cking jack for 17 and 18 and all the sides to go with it...

Why do some of you seem to believe that steroids are basically a bodybuilding drug...Its est. that over 3 million people alone in the states are using and the number is rising...

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2006, 07:59:23 PM »
Wombat, very true. I have a cousin from the states who said in his high school most of the guys do it for sports.
bodybuildersreality.com

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2006, 06:21:31 AM »
Does he train anything other than chest and biceps?

mmm...come to think of it I can only remember him doing dips and curls frantically!!! ;D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2006, 06:24:39 AM »
wow...she's bigger than him!  can you post a link to those picts/the site?
X