Author Topic: Sub-q Test injections?  (Read 8900 times)

Audioslave

• Getbig III
Re: Sub-q Test injections?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 08:35:33 PM »
Asking us or help or guidance and
then telling us what you want
to hear - right - wrong -
or indifferent??
WTF?  :o

We're all wrong then?
for trying to steer the newbie
in the right (a safer)
direction?
 ???

Not at all; but if you read the question, I was asking if anyone has tried it, or if anyone has literature. I didn't ask for opinions from people who had not tried it and/or read nothing about it. I wanted something with evidence; no one provides that, simply flaming when I point out that their responses are inadequate because they didn't cover my question. I appreciate the efforts of the well-meaning, but I'd like more than a commonly fed belief. I've read literature where people HAVE--doctors in this case--done SC injections with success. They use gear with different solvents though, so I was curious about the commonly used BA and BB.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 04:45:43 AM »
Not at all; but if you read the question, I was asking if anyone has tried it, or if anyone has literature. I didn't ask for opinions from people who had not tried it and/or read nothing about it. I wanted something with evidence; no one provides that, simply flaming when I point out that their responses are inadequate because they didn't cover my question. I appreciate the efforts of the well-meaning, but I'd like more than a commonly fed belief. I've read literature where people HAVE--doctors in this case--done SC injections with success. They use gear with different solvents though, so I was curious about the commonly used BA and BB.

I just have to ask why?  Why are you so adamant about doing it this way?  Yes challenging convention is good as AJ said it is how we all learn, we are not flaming, just trying to understand your motivation.  Why try and reinvent the wheel?

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 08:42:29 AM »
I just have to ask why?  Why are you so adamant about doing it this way?  Yes challenging convention is good as AJ said it is how we all learn, we are not flaming, just trying to understand your motivation.  Why try and reinvent the wheel?

Well I'm not exactly gung-ho on the idea, but I'm just not against it. I think if it's proven that it can be an effective method of injection, it'd be a lot easier. I mean, I don't bitch about it, but I'm not a fan of IM injections despite having good luck so far (knock on wood) as to never having had a problem. I just figure hey, if it can be done, awesome. If I find it can't, through literature and people's personal experiences, then--just like my IGF this morning--I'll stick with IM.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2006, 04:37:16 AM »
I can stick myself with an 18 gauge and it does not hurt at this point, I think you build up a tolarance after years of injecting!

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2006, 01:50:20 PM »
Holy jesus christ!!  You got to be kidding me here.  This is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard.

Dude people are being way too nice to you IMO, they should be grilling you so you don't get hurt.  Go find the person who gave you this idea and commence to bitch-slap them repeatedly.  Then slap them again.

If you are the person who thought of it, slap urself.  >:(

All joking aside bro, people have given their reasons, which all sound good.  Putting anything under the skin is a horrible idea.  In fact, when pinning gear that is the LAST thing you want to do, hence the long darts.

If u don't the idea of needle, remember this, there are tons more nerves on the skin than in the muscle.  Sub-Q actually hurts more.  I can testify, I have shot numerous compounds sub-Q and it sucks.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2006, 09:58:45 AM »
No kidding.  A-slave just try it and report back to us on the results.  Sounds like ur going to try it regardless of what anyone says

Untrue. If I were going to do that, I wouldn't even ask. I simply want documented evidence to support a question I ask. Isn't that what these forums are all about?

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
Re: Sub-q Test injections IS a D E A D thread . . .
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2006, 03:59:48 PM »

a  D E A D  thread, for A-slave who IS a deadhead . . .

I cannot believe you contiue with this
f ! ! c k i n g - S T U P I D  I D E A . . .

1 life 1 liver

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 07:31:25 PM »
Untrue. If I were going to do that, I wouldn't even ask. I simply want documented evidence to support a question I ask. Isn't that what these forums are all about?

To be yourself is all that you can do  ;)