Author Topic: Melvin got beefs with?  (Read 1470 times)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Melvin got beefs with?
« on: September 30, 2006, 06:41:13 PM »
Melvin threw some jabs at Mustafa, Markus, Lee at the press conference.  Anyone know whats up or what started any of these?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Melvin got beefs with?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 06:43:50 PM »
Melvin is a little bitch who does manicures and laid on the ground in the fetal position when Craig Titus bitch slapped him.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 06:52:05 PM »
Melvin is a little bitch who does manicures and laid on the ground in the fetal position when Craig Titus bitch slapped him.

Yes I saw that tiny tit eating a ham sandwich at the AC expo.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 06:54:28 PM »
Melvin threw some jabs at Mustafa, Markus, Lee at the press conference.  Anyone know whats up or what started any of these?

Melvin has a big mouth...   he's like Kamali, except with a pro-caliber physique.
Ron: "I am lazy."

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 06:57:13 PM »
he was really rude to Mustafa when he was having a hard time explaining what he was trying to say to Bob Chick due to relatively poor English, that lost respect from me, Melvin is a little bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 07:02:08 PM »
hahah funny when Ron asked Melvin if hes was going to uppercut anyone this weekend and if he was going to put his money where his mouth is (referring to Titus bitch slapping him) this time.

Melvin looked upset hahaha

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 07:07:23 PM »
he was really rude to Mustafa when he was having a hard time explaining what he was trying to say to Bob Chick due to relatively poor English, that lost respect from me, Melvin is a little bitch.

Melvin feels that the press conference is boring and decided to add some spice into it..

Besides, what he translated about Mustafa was true.. He had no idea where he would placed
I am a mini beast