Author Topic: Vince Goodrum on the stage competing  (Read 48660 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Vince Goodrum on the stage competing
« Reply #300 on: September 06, 2017, 11:04:33 PM »

What a liar Goodrum is. I called him at a hotel because he sounded desperate and said he was using coupons to get meals. I offered to send him some money but he declined. He couldn't talk because he had company. Probably with Queen Vissy. I have never called him again. Notice that he can't prove it. He gets shit on here constantly no matter what he posts. He can't retaliate with anonymous entities so targets guys like me and Coach.

When I reread this thread I realize I am way too serious about Goodrum. I always try to analyze things and people.

How did he target me?? Vince and i have had our differences over the years but we've always been cool.

burnout666

« Reply #301 on: September 07, 2017, 03:07:27 PM »
Bear in mind a few things:
1. This was a local amateur contest. The majority of contestants don't "look good" compared to IFBB pros.
2. Goodrum is relatively lean and muscular in these pictures.
3. A local amateur contest is a starting point. A place to make posing, dieting and preparation mistakes and learn from them.
4. Goodrum would appear above average and athletic in this condition, in street clothes, in public. Which is more than can be said for his detractors, chief of which, Basil, appears fat, doughey and covered in body hair in his most recent pictures.
5. Let's ease up on Goodrum and commend him for signing up for a contest, following through and showing up. Ask yourself: could you show up at a contest and compete?

What are we relating him to here, a pregnant water buffalo?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: September 07, 2017, 04:08:41 PM »
Bear in mind a few things:
1. This was a local amateur contest. The majority of contestants don't "look good" compared to IFBB pros.
2. Goodrum is relatively lean and muscular in these pictures.
3. A local amateur contest is a starting point. A place to make posing, dieting and preparation mistakes and learn from them.
4. Goodrum would appear above average and athletic in this condition, in street clothes, in public. Which is more than can be said for his detractors, chief of which, Basile, appears fat, doughey and covered in body hair in his most recent pictures.
5. Let's ease up on Goodrum and commend him for signing up for a contest, following through and showing up. Ask yourself: could you show up at a contest and compete?

I probably won't sign up for an amateur bodybuilding or fitness contest. Although, I might just win first place, if they have a class for men over 70 years old and I shaved my hairy body.  ;D