Author Topic: Shot 68 times.  (Read 6210 times)

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Shot 68 times.
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2006, 02:51:13 PM »
There was a man around here that was arrested at a hockey game for an open liquor charge. The report said one police officer took him into an interrogation room and did not turn on any surveillance cameras or anything.  Police officers here are suppose to turn on a camera and have another officer present when in a room with a suspect. Anywaysthe man was shot in the back of the head. The policemans argument was that the man had him from behind in a choke hold and told him to take his last breathe.  Now how does someone get shot in the back of the head when he has another person in a choke hold?

The problem is when a trigger happy cop does something bad, he gets reviewed by fellow officers...

Another story, my grandfather was being harassed by a cop in our town. The cop would pull him over all the time, sometimes twice a day, never give him a ticket but just harass him a little bit.  When my grandfather called the police station to file a complaint they told him to phone head office in Ottawa.  He did that and the lady told him they would send someone out to investigate. Next day he gets a knock at the door and its the officer that is harassing him, he says "hi im here to review the cop you have a complaint against."  My grandfather said i put in a complain against you. And the cop said " i know and ill review the case fairly."  My Grandfather just slammed the door in his face and told him to f*ck off.

I believe most cops now are just kids that used to get picked on in high school and now they are trigger happy cops out for their revenge.  I remember when cops used to be 6"4 240pds and you would never want to even think about f*cking with them.  Now they hire this skinny little guys, and whenever they feel threatened they shoot.
big or bust