Author Topic: Quote from Shawn Ray and Milos about the placings at the O  (Read 4744 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Quote from Shawn Ray and Milos about the placings at the O
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 06:56:06 PM »
Shawn was twice your size when he was natural.
Do you have any physique shots of Shawn when he was natural. Remember he started juicing as a teen.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2006, 06:58:49 PM »
Kid we seen your pics and you are one of the smallest naturals I have ever seen. Shawn was twice your size when he was natural. I see you always like to jump on the "Oh hes juiced up, thats why he looks better than me". Wake up dude

Shawn looked big because he has an incredible SHAPE to his physique.  At 213, Shawn was never a mass monster.  Shape goes a long way to create an illusion.  I never argued that structure isn't genetic.  That is something that does not come in a needle.

Most else in bodybuilding does though.  ;)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2006, 07:02:01 PM »
Shawn looked big because he has an incredible SHAPE to his physique.  At 213, Shawn was never a mass monster.  Shape goes a long way to create an illusion.  I never argued that structure is genetic.

Please start a cycle.

12 weeks of any Test you like.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2006, 07:03:00 PM »
Please start a cycle.

12 weeks of any Test you like.

ICN enanthate?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2006, 07:03:47 PM »
Shawn was incredible. Now though... :'(
Team Goodrum!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2006, 07:54:53 PM »
TWO of the biggest men and one needed to win ,the one who's mass was better conditioned won.if coleman returned following day and pulled a rabbitt out of the hat and killed it could have been different,but it was over and done fri,whether or not it was rigged.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2006, 08:07:10 PM »
Yes, I can see why you guys would say Jay's overall conditioning was better than Ronnie's.  Ronnie definitely had him beat in some areas though - the arms in particular, as well as glutes and hamstrings.  Ronnie was huge but Jay was shredded, albeit not as hard as Ronnie.

I will not lose any sleep over this decision, but I still felt this was Ronnie's - but Jay's lat spread - DAMN.  I never expected him to surpass Ronnie by ANY margin when it came to back, let alone an obvious one.
And cutler is the only runnerup in o history to challenge and surpass the allmighty mr o back curse,no one challenged haney gaspari couldn't,yate's had no takers,coleman till cutler took it too him,his game plan was to get that bodypart either same or enough to knock out champ and it worked.