Author Topic: I again ask......"What would you have done?"  (Read 5009 times)

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
Re: I again ask......"What would you have done?"
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2006, 12:16:59 PM »
I had a very fvcked up day.
My partner and I put on a new helper last friday. So I had him roll with me last three days to see if he was a fvcking idiot or not. He was a bit of a douche but we were going to keep him because of convenience and he knew a friend. So I'm out with a different helper this morning and my partner calls me and says "Wer'e letting XXX go, he's no good." I say "why"  and he says "Look in your center console."  So I look, and this motherfvcker clipped a credit card I had in there. I start to fvcking flip...."I'm gonna rip this cocksuckers' arms off!!!! I'm gonna cave his fvcking skull in!!!!" and so on.... and my boy is like "chill....you can't do that for obvious reasons..." So I'm like "yeah I know....I'm just pissed, I just want the card back and he's done."  So what I do is call him and ask him if he can fill in because someone didn't show up, and says yeah like it's all good. So I pull up and he jumps in like "hey buddy". He lives by the Marina so I pull in and tell him "get your fat fvcking ass out of the truck, me and you are gonna have a little talk" So he obviously knows the jig is up and starts literally crying, gets on his hands on knees and begs me not to beat the shit out of him. He gives me the card back saying he only put $50 on it (which I already knew). So, after thinking about it for about 2 seconds, I kicked him in the side of the head and knocked him out cold and left him there. My pertner was pissed but fvck him...I'm trying to give this bitch a job and he steals from me? He's lucky I didn't KEEP kicking him. P.S. he had 3 days pay coming to him that he lost, what a stupid bastard.

roid rage

::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2006, 12:33:45 PM »
Hope he doesnt sue you, not saying I would have done anything different but I'd be worried now and wanting to kick his ass again for making me worry. I'd have your partner call him reverse the situation tell him he decided not to press charges on theft...

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »
My partner and I put on a new helper last friday. So I had him roll with me last three days to see if he was a fvcking idiot or not. He was a bit of a douche but we were going to keep him because of convenience and he knew a friend. So I'm out with a different helper this morning and my partner calls me and says "Wer'e letting XXX go, he's no good." I say "why"  and he says "Look in your center console."  So I look, and this motherfvcker clipped a credit card I had in there. I start to fvcking flip...."I'm gonna rip this cocksuckers' arms off!!!! I'm gonna cave his fvcking skull in!!!!" and so on.... and my boy is like "chill....you can't do that for obvious reasons..." So I'm like "yeah I know....I'm just pissed, I just want the card back and he's done."  So what I do is call him and ask him if he can fill in because someone didn't show up, and says yeah like it's all good. So I pull up and he jumps in like "hey buddy". He lives by the Marina so I pull in and tell him "get your fat fvcking ass out of the truck, me and you are gonna have a little talk" So he obviously knows the jig is up and starts literally crying, gets on his hands on knees and begs me not to beat the shit out of him. He gives me the card back saying he only put $50 on it (which I already knew). So, after thinking about it for about 2 seconds, I kicked him in the side of the head and knocked him out cold and left him there. My pertner was pissed but fvck him...I'm trying to give this bitch a job and he steals from me? He's lucky I didn't KEEP kicking him. P.S. he had 3 days pay coming to him that he lost, what a stupid bastard.

Was he a guy?

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2006, 01:16:27 PM »
IF this story is true it's not very smart to say the least. 1.) You could be arrested for assault 2.) You could be sued for supposed injuries. 3.) The person could have been armed and shot you on the spot. 4.) You never know if this person will seek revenge in the future or not despite being the person who initially started the theft.

:-\

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2006, 01:18:46 PM »
I doubt this happened like that, but if it did your stupid...
Theres no point in getting arrested and going to jail over
$50..
pump'em dump'em

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 01:42:29 PM »

i love it.  only on getbig would someone admit to assault over fifty dollars.  add to that the pictures youve posted in the past, and your well on your way to being featured on americas dumbest criminals. 

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2006, 01:43:15 PM »

You'd be surprised what people go to the Police or the Commissioner's office for...
 I see it every day.

YUP!Now instead of being to press charges against him in something like small claims court with a credit card record of charges against him, he can charge YOU for assault and battery.
What kind of business was this?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2006, 01:48:19 PM »
I guess thats the last time you employ someone to help you join in your "Sleeveless Tee Shirt" Business
They call me Jaejonna!!!

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 02:38:12 PM »

Aren't there laws against people like you being born?
Ronnie looked like doodoo

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 03:16:28 PM »
AHAHAHAH you owned that bitch

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2006, 04:53:07 AM »
What a prick, thank God I work in the corporate world where the only people who steal are the ones that clean my office, but that mexican bitch knows i would kick her in the head as well!!

These are the ones who steal the most. The ones you don't expect. And not in the office.

Check this scenario:

You invite some people over for a Christmas party. You have to remember Geberation X and Y, we are the most f uped generations. You know, a couple of attorneys, some business people,  people from the office, male and female. You have people drinking, you show people around you house. People notice your entertainment centers (ie, playstations, X-Boxes), and since, you tend to be haphazard, there is a couple credit card statements sitting in you trash can.

Can you guess what might happen, especially if you have some guy who poses as your best friend ( at work), and your dating the girl he wants?

A true situation, think about it....

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2006, 04:55:07 AM »

People tend to learn their lesson by the first felony.

If they don`t, then they will eventually end up where they belong.
Yeah what he said
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2006, 05:31:38 AM »
Now the real story,

Groinks boss at the salvation army hired a new dude to work with him since hes slow and lazy.

While Groink was trying to pull a number off some homo on the street corner new dude stole his wallet.

Groink begged for his wallet back but new dude says " settle the fuck down homo boy, Im takin you to lunch today".

New dude takes groink to lunch and pays with groinks credit card, new dude then bitch slaps groink to the ground for his lack of respect. Groink snivels like the queefling turd he is and begs new dude not to beat his ass again. Then tells new dude just keep the credit card and I'll pay the bill.
X

bigally

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2006, 05:37:55 AM »
i stopped at where you said you rolled your partner :P

same here

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2006, 06:22:20 AM »
This guy's gona steal again.
In a way he got away with it.

Just looks bad in a few people he knows' eyes, but this type of person is so two-faced, they dont care.

Must get taught serious lesson, a beating wont cut it, next time he moves on to bigger things(others belongings).

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2006, 06:25:35 AM »
Kick in the gut > kick to head.

1. Pain lasts longer.
2. Wont run risk of killing the person.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2006, 06:27:01 AM »
I would have fucked the shit out of him. He deserved what he got, sleep well tonight.

filthy!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2006, 06:39:58 AM »
E

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2006, 06:51:55 AM »
I'm not trying to go to jail for 5 years bro....your'e a crazy motherfvcker. ;D

And I hear what your's saying about the card, I don't leave it there regularly, but during the course of the day I slap it there not thinking my goddamn EMPLOYEE is gonna clip it.  Not trying to brag but my partner even said " Who the fvck in their right mind would take YOUR card, knowing that you would find out pretty quick?"  I think this dude was a klepto or something.

The truth is that You could of been arrested if the dude called the cops.  You weren't defending yourself, you just hit the guy and that, my friend is assault.  You should of just called the cops and let the dude deal with the bullshit of bail, going before the man and all that fun shit.  If the guy had a whiteness and you did any damage, like knocking out a tooth, it would of cost You big.  I know you were pissed, but I speak from experience.  I caught someone stealing from me.  I was going to just lay the guy out till my wife, who's a paralegal, let me in on the consequences.  I called the man and the dude got a years probation and a $1000 fine and a recored, which will follow Him for life.  That hurt him more than a KO, which as a former boxer would of been 1 simple liver shot.  He got worse.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2006, 08:27:00 AM »

Groink = Doink
K